It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is threatened by Iran's nuclear capabilities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
As I read the various threads that discuss Iran and their budding nuclear program, I notice that the discussion invariably turns to the question of what will the US and/or Israel do about it?

My question is, what about the rest of the world? Are they not also subject to nuclear attack form Iran? Why is it that it seems to fall entirely on the US' shoulders to handle this situation? Are no other countries concerned with this issue? Shouldn't they also be involved in bringing this situation under control?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Why would Iran attack any other country but the US and Israel?

The US is the great satan in the rhetoric of the ruling mullahs, and israel is that source of all middle eastern problems, according to the extremists in the middle east. Perhaps iran might also attack china, being a communist anti-religion state that fights against islamic insurgents in its own borders, or maybe india, since its a traditional enemy of islam ( by some reasoning at least). And obviously india and pakistan have 'issues'. But what other country outside of that? and how realistic is an irano-sino war anyway?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This has been discussed from just about every possible point of view here at ATS.

You can find more by using the ATS SEARCH

Or if you don't want to use the search function I have done one for you just click HERE

Sorry, thread closed

join