It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz's Reaction to Friday's SCOTUS Decisions

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Darn. Augustus beat me to it.

edit on 19Wed, 01 Jul 2015 19:16:28 -050015p072015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, I get that. I just wondered what post I missed that brought it up.

ok, nm
I'll read back.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you actually listen to the radio show linked in the story?

No. I read the article.

Was Cruz misquoted? I DID listen to the link that I provided to you.

And where did Cruz say all the things claimed by the author of the article that you agreed with?

embarrassing isn't it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Buy me a beer and we can call it even.

(I'll bring the smokes).

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Dude. I started the thread to talk about Ted Cruz!!!.

Your thread title and your accusations that early in the thread are A LOT different then what youre claiming now......so going back to the first of the thread and claiming something completely different after youve changed the title is seriously disingenuous

I'm hoping that the GOP voters will answer that question. It helps inform MY vote. If it's all the same to you, ya know. I'd like to know what I'm dealing with.

why should someone elses vote influence your vote? shouldnt you be voting because of policies or principles instead of what everyone else is doing?

So don't answer it, then. I don't really value your opinion that much

Then why did you post that above? you just asked because you said that it helps you decide who youre voting for......
youre contradicting yourself.........

but it sure reveals a lot that you are refusing to address the actual POINT of the thread -----

Bait and switch with the title and your premise at the beginning of the thread....and then claim im off topic.....

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

How about you listen to it and show me how he didn't say those things?
That would be fun.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

We have a hidden ballot in this country, and for good reason.

And just out of curiosity, but why would knowledge of our impending votes help you make your decision. It's supposed to be YOUR decision, and it should be based on what you think the country needs, not on what everyone around you is doing.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your thread title and your accusations that early in the thread are A LOT different then what youre claiming now......so going back to the first of the thread and claiming something completely different after youve changed the title is seriously disingenuous

No, not really. It isn't.

I posted the article. I said clearly in the OP that I wanted to talk about Ted Cruz as a presidential candidate.

I changed the title to try to FOCUS the thread on what I wanted to talk about.
But, if you insist on sticking to your tangent and refusing to address the OBVIOUS point that I was addressing, well - then that's on you, bud.

Consider me now uninterested in how you are going to vote. Since you obviously don't want to discuss the issue.
Very mature of you (not).

link   

That would be fun.

You posted it, burden of proof is on you

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Doesn't value your opinion all that much ... until it comes to deciding how to vote. What does that say about how seriously the OP takes her vote?

Unless ... the OP has invented new category - the HATE VOTE!

edit on 1-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And just out of curiosity, but why would knowledge of our impending votes help you make your decision. It's supposed to be YOUR decision, and it should be based on what you think the country needs, not on what everyone around you is doing.

sigh.

Holy crap. MY decision will be based on what I see going on in the polls, in the public, in the tension and if you don't want to say whether or not you would vote for him, THEN DON'T!!!!

NO ONE forced you to join this thread. Now address the TOPIC (not ME), or bow out. Please.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Lay off now, please.
Address the topic, and desist from attacking me....mudpit or not.
Grow up.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Buy me a beer and we can call it even.

(I'll bring the smokes).

Why not two?

link   

posted the article. I said clearly in the OP that I wanted to talk about Ted Cruz as a presidential candidate.

not quite....and again this was after you went back and changed your title.....and your accusations at the beginning of the thread were blanket about conservatives

What I want to talk about is the attitude of Ted Cruz and other Repubicans.

You started the thread off making blanket statements and accusations and then accuse everyone else of not discussing the topic.......

Very mature of you (not).

Adhomenim attack, and comically ironic

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You posted it, burden of proof is on you

The links are available.
Listen to the interview. Do your own search. Tell me to go to hell.

I DID NOT write the article, NOR AM I SEAN HANNITY.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
...HATE VOTE!...

Is that like make up sex?

'You've been a bad voter. You're gonna pull that lever for me tough guy. Yeah, just like Chicago, again! Again! Again!'

edit on 1-7-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

link   

Lay off now, please.
Address the topic, and desist from attacking me....mudpit or not.
Grow up.

since the start of the thread you have repeatedly try to deflect back to the article, even at one point telling people NOT to discuss it with you, even tho you claim to agree with the article and with its author......

Are you going to actually take responsibility in this thread and stop playing the victim to everyone else here , or is this whole discussion with you futile?

link   

not quite....and again this was after you went back and changed your title....

GODAMMIT!!! THE ORIGINAL TITLE WAS THE ARTICLE TITLE!!! I changed it to reflect WHAT I WANTED TO DISCUSS!!!!

link   

That would be fun.

LOL meter pinned at a "red 10".

Your claims -- You get the transcript and post it up.

Your topic, your claims, your embarrassment.

180 degree turnaround choke point.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

sigh.

Holy crap. MY decision will be based on what I see going on in the polls, in the public, in the tension and if you don't want to say whether or not you would vote for him, THEN DON'T!!!!

NO ONE forced you to join this thread. Now address the TOPIC (not ME), or bow out. Please.

But when you admit that you want to know what we will be voting ... and accuse someone of possibly voting for Cruz, you sort of invite that kind of speculation.

Frankly, I'm suspicious of your motives for posting this whole thread. As I demonstrated, there were plenty of less inflammatory sources you could have used. I know what I make a post, I deliberately steer away from known right wing sources for the most part to avoid just this kind of thing. I may dig up my topic there, but I tend to either jump onto a more mainstream link to reconstruct the point from that source or I know I'm throwing out a bomb.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join