It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz's Reaction to Friday's SCOTUS Decisions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

not quite....and again this was after you went back and changed your title....

GODAMMIT!!! THE ORIGINAL TITLE WAS THE ARTICLE TITLE!!! I changed it to reflect WHAT I WANTED TO DISCUSS!!!!

and you started your whole thread out ,with your comments , making blanket statements about conservatives, ALL OF THEM, you werent discussing Ted Cruz at all......

And then youre upset when people addressed it.......

if you had started this thread all about TED CRUZ, then it would be in the political forum

But because of your broad statements it was moved to the mud-pit

At least be man (or woman) enough to own up to it and stop trying to pass this off onto everyone else

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It was an assumption because nothing in any of my replies would even lead you to ask that question

Dude. I started the thread to talk about Ted Cruz!!!.

Therefore, "Are you gonna vote for Ted Cruz?" is a perfectly valid question.

I'm hoping that the GOP voters will answer that question. It helps inform MY vote. If it's all the same to you, ya know. I'd like to know what I'm dealing with.

So don't answer it, then. I don't really value your opinion that much, but it sure reveals a lot that you are refusing to address the actual POINT of the thread -----
WHICH IS TED CRUZ AS A PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL.

*facepalm*

Off topic but related sorta: isn't that your second or third facepalm this thread?

I hope you don't bruise easily...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The only thing that embarrasses me is how immature members are in addressing what this man did or did not say.

I'm not embarrassed at all about the OP.
I read the article. I waited for a few hours. I decided to post it.

That is all.
It was not an invitation to eviscerate me. I don't own alternet. I am not Sean Hannity. I am not Ted Cruz.
This sh!t is happening.

Address it, or don't.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah, it was. I had no idea that it would cause this crapstorm.

sigh

I thought members were slightly more capable of discussing things without killing someone.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I thought members were slightly more capable of discussing things without killing someone.

'Murica.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

making blanket statements about conservatives, ALL OF THEM, you werent discussing Ted Cruz at all......

No. Nope! I made it very clear to anyone who has at least a high-school education that I wanted to talk about what he said regarding Friday's Supreme Court rulings.

Read it again if you're confused.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

we are discussing what you were posting and replying to........

if you didnt like the direction , perhaps you shouldnt have lead it that way

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

What do you expect from a bunch of dumb racists!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

In other words, God so loves the world (but hates the gays) that he will either smite us directly, or at the very least no longer offer his thus far really impressive protection from things like economic recession, killer tornadoes, scorching heat waves, disastrous blizzards, a crumbling national infrastructure

I was under the impression that god already did this through our politicians over the last decade.

Every time I see an old Ted Cruz for Senate bumper sticker on a car in a parking lot a little bit of me dies.

link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Can we burn a lower case 't' for 'time to leave'?

link   

whatever.
Talk about whatever. Ted Cruz is a demigod. I guess I'll vote for him, too - since all you people think what he said is so great.

Or....

or.......
DO YOU? Or are you just pissed off that conservatives are imploding while you sit there and bash liberals?

Hmmmm????

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

link   

making blanket statements about conservatives, ALL OF THEM, you werent discussing Ted Cruz at all......

No. Nope! I made it very clear to anyone who has at least a high-school education that I wanted to talk about what he said regarding Friday's Supreme Court rulings.

Yes, I'm pretty sure we all got that. I am also pretty sure we also noticed that you used the most passive aggressive source possible, and we chose to discuss that instead rather than let it slide.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Can we burn a lower case 't' for 'time to leave'?

Fire hazard. Let's tweet it instead, leaves less of a carbon footprint.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Then the last word is the story is complete BS.

There's no proof at all.

Very effective when there's actually no story at all !!

Some tactics used:

*multiple tangents

*multiple 180 degree turnarounds

*extreme implications based on neck-stretching and eyeball enlargement

*3-deep click requirement to get to the actual show audio

*name-dropping as a diversion

link   

Ask an Irishman or Italian, or any number of other white immigrants in the early days.......to find out just how bad racism against white people can be

Or people in Africa.........

The best example of racism (or in this case bigotry) against white people you could think of was the bigotry of other white people? Another thing that strikes me as particularly ironic about what you've said is that the same nativist thinking behind the derision and mistreatment of the Irish and Italian immigrants is alive and well today in modern conservatism.

EDIT:

Just take everything people like Donald Trump say about Mexicans and insert "Italian" or "Irishmen" and it could be a quote from a 19th century nativist politician. In fact, it's exactly this sort of bigotry that was behind the first immigration quotas.
edit on 2015-7-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

My man, a thoughtful racist, what a concept.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

In other words, God so loves the world (but hates the gays) that he will either smite us directly, or at the very least no longer offer his thus far really impressive protection from things like economic recession, killer tornadoes, scorching heat waves, disastrous blizzards, a crumbling national infrastructure

I was under the impression that god already did this through our politicians over the last decade.

Every time I see an old Ted Cruz for Senate bumper sticker on a car in a parking lot a little bit of me dies.

Really? I get the exact same feeling every time I see an Obama '08 sticker, and the feeling is doubled for the Obama '12 ones.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

So the MODS are wrong then too considered they moved your thread to the Mud Pit...very well...

Then looks look at some of your comments shall we?

I've been saying since the midterms - the Christian Moral Majority GOP will implode. They are scrambling.
Their attitudes are ridiculously hypocrital.

Please see the article for more on the willful ignorance or neglect of many conservatives

I am deliberately going to post and dash this time. I'm tired. I hope others are as infuriated about this round of clowns running for office as I am, but honestly, I know that many are delighted.

And as you scroll down you have heavily edited out a lot of stuff you had on the OP when you first posted.......disgusting dishonesty...

Suck it up, Conservatives - THIS IS HOW America sees you.

Indeed thread is all about Cruz......

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My man, a thoughtful racist, what a concept.

Not just that, but beez is a thoughtful racist AND an environmentalist.

I swear beez is gonna come unglued once the realization of liberalism finally cuts through the haze of smoke and whiskey vapors...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join