It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian rebels turn tables on ISIS militants by executing them on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Executions by either side sickens me. That being said, I'm glad that ISIS gets theirs, shown on a propaganda video. By showing ISIS is vulnerable too, it may lessen the fear of those ISIS animals.

"A rebel group battling ISIS in Syria has turned the tables on its enemies by capturing and slaughtering dozens ofIslamic State soldiers on camera".
www.dailymail.co.uk... -dressed-orange-jumpsuits.html#ixzz3efTnyZmY

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Executions by either side sickens me. That being said, I'm glad that ISIS gets theirs, shown on a propaganda video. By showing ISIS is vulnerable too, it may lessen the fear of those ISIS animals.

Who's fearing? Italy laughed at them. Then again they have been dealing with terrorism for decades.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The first thing I thought when I read this was, one nut job whacking another nut job...how bad can this be.

Point being, if these crazy's concentrate on each other then the innocents they kill on a regular base's will certainly be better off... I hope.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Who's fearing? Italy laughed at them. Then again they have been dealing with terrorism for decades.

Who's fearing? Iraqis and Yazidis who are fleeing cities, too afraid to stand up to them and protect their land and culture.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Who's fearing? Iraqis and Yazidis who are fleeing cities, too afraid to stand up to them and protect their land and culture.

And these guys have internet access or TV on their pilgrimage to safety?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That's their way there, an eye for an eye... payback's a bitch ain't it?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It sounds rather like you're placing the blame on civilians for running away from armed maniacs bent on slaughter. Seems an odd tack to take.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think it's the worst thing to happen, it's bad enough ISIS slaughtering. If all the warring sides start this, it'll become a convention. Killing prisoners is reprehensible, and there is no way back.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

It sounds rather like you're placing the blame on civilians for running away from armed maniacs bent on slaughter. Seems an odd tack to take.

No, I'm not blaming them. I was implying that if people see that ISIS is vulnerable, it might lessen the fear factor and give those that are on the fence some courage and fight. Not an odd tack to take at all.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well those who live by the sword...die from the shotgun to the head.

I honestly think it should happen more...as long as they are only doing it to IS and not civilians.

Civilians are a big NO...NO...in my book.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

By showing ISIS is vulnerable too, it may lessen the fear of those ISIS animals.

Yes. And hopefully damage recruiting efforts as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Turning the tables would be more along the lines of capturing ISIS fighters and giving them a sex job and releasing them back to ISIS. This isn't turning the tables, it's playing ISIS at their OWN game.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I had read earlier somewhere that they wanted them to stop the practice as it was better to take them alive and torture the truth out of them in order to get intel on the group .Some one some where is juggling way too many balls in this game of war . The participating countries in the region wanting Assad gone may end up loosing big time in the end .

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

Lol, an eye for an eye makes us all blind but on this occasion, I will shed no tears

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Well those who live by the sword...die from the shotgun to the head.

I honestly think it should happen more...as long as they are only doing it to IS and not civilians.

Civilians are a big NO...NO...in my book.

It's so rare I can see things from your angle tsurfer but on this occasion you got it right. I wholeheartedly agree

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Read about this earlier and i think its great that these groups are killing eachother... less work for our Armed forces!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
In a war like this all sides are going to commit atrocities. ISIL has a flair for the dramatic and Assads forces do it more in blow up entire blocks on the off chance they might get a rebel, so the rebels are going to want payback on both groups. This is the nature of war and even heavily disciplined forces can fall prey to it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yes. One group out of the whole world actually doing something about these murdering ________ (you fill in the expletive and use your imagination.Make up words if you want)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Now they have become their enemies by such deeds.

C'mon, Syrians. Get creative. Set up a webcam, chain them to a stake deep in the ground next to an anthill, and pour honey all over them.

Smh.

(Eta: *become* as in turned into the barbarians that their enemies are)
edit on 1-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
leaksource.info...

Thats the link to the 2 latest videos.

Honestly i think I$I$ got off to easy in the last video. They got their brains blown out. It was instantly lights out.

top topics

join