It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the Chemtrail conspiracy theory in less than 80 words

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You post Rense as a source and seriously believe anyone to support you. Please find a legitimate source.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I spent a lot of time both military and civilian dealing with chemical, nuclear, and biological warfare. Trust me, nothing that anyone is dropping on your head, is any worse for you than tap water, which I drink daily.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MatthewWriter

Soooo....nothing to do with "actual" "chemtrails" then......

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OK, TEAM CHEMTRAIL, let's hear your response to this:

Dr. Marvin Herndon, PhD., a nuclear chemist, geochemist, and cosmochemist – most noted for deducing the composition of the inner core of Earth as being nickel silicide, not partially crystallized nickel-iron metal – has published a groundbreaking paper in the peer-reviewed journal Current Science (Indian Academy of Sciences) titled “Aluminum poisoning of humanity and Earth’s biota by clandestine geoengineering activity: implications for India.”

The abstract reads as follows:

“In response to an urgent call through an article in Current Science for assistance to understand the geological association of high aluminum mobility with human health in the Ganga Alluvial Plain, I describe evidence of clandestine geoengineering activity that has occurred for at least 15 years, and which has escalated sharply in the last two years.

The geoengineering activity via tanker-jet aircraft emplaces a non-natural, toxic substance in the Earth’s atmosphere which with rainwater liberates highly mobile aluminum. Further, I present evidence that the toxic substance is coal combustion fly ash. Clandestine dispersal of coal fly ash and the resulting liberation of highly mobile aluminum, I posit, is an underlying cause of the widespread and pronounced increase in neurological diseases and as well as the currently widespread and increasing debilitation of Earth’s biota. Recommendations are made for verifying whether the evidence presented here is applicable to the Ganga Alluvial Plain.”

The paper goes on to discuss and cite publications which have detected heavy metals like aluminum, barium, strontium, and more in rainwater, fly ash, and more. For example, during the period between July 2011 and November 2012, 73 rainwater samples were collected and analysed for aluminum and barium; 71 were collected from 60 different locations in Germany, 1 from France, and 1 from Austria.

Aluminum was detected in 77% of the rainwater samples, there was also a very high barium concentration and a very high Strontium concentration.

humansarefree.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds
This really caught my attention

The geoengineering activity via tanker-jet aircraft

What evidence does he have ? He better not be some TankerEnemy troll.

ETA: I've been listening to this interview. Check out @ 26:45... jackpot!

edit on 6-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
OK, TEAM CHEMTRAIL, let's hear your response to this:

Dr. Marvin Herndon, PhD., a nuclear chemist, geochemist, and cosmochemist – most noted for deducing the composition of the inner core of Earth as bei....

etc

Here you go
edit on 7-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
nope

edit on 7-7-2015 by TargetedIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TargetedIndividual

The 747 "chemtrails" come from NASA in 1979, when they put smoke generators on the aircraft to view the airflow - here's the NASA page on the tests - video links are on it for several resolutions.

And in case you didn't notice the earth failed to collapse in 2014!!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Rain water samples from all over the planet shows high aluminum content plus Barium and lots of others.
Aluminum does not exist on earth except as bauxite ore refined to produce aluminum.
Chem trails is but a single ingredient in the weather control system used by the military to reach full spectrum dominance on this toxic ridden earth. Then we have HAARP, google it, that is combined with chem trails and the means to control weather and wage weather wars to dominate other countries.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Conel

So wind isn't a factor?

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. It makes up about 7% of the mass (essentially the weight) of the earths crust. If you apply this number to an acre of soil 6 2/3 inches deep (2 million pounds of soil), that 7% "Total Al" would equal about 140,000 lb Al/acre or 70,000 ppm. Those of us involved in producing plants, whether those plants are agricultural, turf, or ornamental, should understand how Al can affect these plants.

www.spectrumanalytic.com...

Hmm, it seems you may have been incorrect about Aluminum. Rather than have someone spoon feed you all the things you have been lied to about, you could look up Barium and Strontium as well. (you know, see if they may also be naturally occurring)

Soil has elements in it. If disturbed and wind blows, then all the things in the soil can become airborne.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

WOW. Well done. That's quite a feat you've managed. So many wrong claims in one short paragraph. It took me a while to realise you were being ironic.

You are being ironic, aren't you?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Aluminum comes from Bauxite. Tell me with references how this is a lie, please.
How come a lot of other elements from rocks etc are not identified in rain water samples?

What are HAARP? Does it exist?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Conel

Funny you should ask.
www.johnkettler.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

How come a lot of other elements from rocks etc are not identified in rain water samples?

They are. You just don't hear about them from the "chemtrail" crowd.
www.sciencedirect.com...
www.people.carleton.edu...
documents.irevues.inist.fr...
hrcak_e.hr...
www.sciencedirect.com...
www.sciencedirect.com...

HAARP itself has pretty much closed up shop but it was/is an ionospheric research facility which, on occassion, operated an ionospheric heater.

edit on 7/11/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thank you, Network Dude, for the excellent reference, that I gladly pass over to Phage
24 new HAARP facilities in all!
Heating the Ionosphere? Why? What is the purpose of this?

How about defining the source of Aluminum? What is Bauxite?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join