It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the Chemtrail conspiracy theory in less than 80 words

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Fantastic! it's been my goal, ever since early 2008 to convince you that chemtrails were a reality. Knowing you are a hard sell on anything "conspiracy" related, I devised this plan to convince you. I would keep posting information explaining why contrails are real, in hopes that you would decide that because I don't believe in chemtrails, they must be real.

My plan is working perfectly.
a reply to: [post=19518000]network dude

Fantastic! it's been my goal, ever since early 2008 to convince you that chemtrails were a reality. Knowing you are a hard sell on anything "conspiracy" related, I devised this plan to convince you. I would keep posting information explaining why contrails are real, in hopes that you would decide that because I don't believe in chemtrails, they must be real.

My plan is working perfectly.
Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
edit on 1-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude I answered it fairly easily.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: bananashooter I have no idea why the idea persists that chemtrails haven't been sampled. No matter how many lab tests are done, people will still type this.

Chemtrails, or actually, contrails have been sampled. They have been sampled at altitude and the results are posted. But since nothing was found that wasn't expected, it's usually ignored.
link

All the tests that are promoted by chemtrail believers are ground tests. Which prove nothing other than pollution exists.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: bananashooter I have no idea why the idea persists that chemtrails haven't been sampled. No matter how many lab tests are done, people will still type this.

Show me one please, just ONE test of a ''chemtrail''.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: network dude

Who does this? Thread after thread trying so desperately to convince people? What is your stake in thos whole thing anyway?

Yes I find that quite irritating, especially when no so called Chemtrailers are rattling any cages. They must get bored with this on all the other sites too.

HAHA! I have the power!!

I can force Smurfy to look at threads he doesn't want to look at! You are powerless against my magic.

Dude, quite being so melodramatic. clicly the little X in the upper right hand corner.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Chemtrails, or actually, contrails have been sampled. They have been sampled at altitude and the results are posted. But since nothing was found that wasn't expected, it's usually ignored.
link

All the tests that are promoted by chemtrail believers are ground tests. Which prove nothing other than pollution exists.
In the links I gave, there is residue that people have watch fall from chemtrails and had that tested.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I have seen that before. Have you ever heard of Balloon Spiders?

See if this is what you were thinking.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

it does ask a very simple common sense question that chemtrail believers will not be able to answer

I see why... ask a very simple common sense question.

Seems those who push chemtrails rely on those who don't seem to use it concerning chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Who does this? Thread after thread trying so desperately to convince people? What is your stake in thos whole thing anyway?

Yes I find that quite irritating, especially when no so called Chemtrailers are rattling any cages. They must get bored with this on all the other sites too.

HAHA! I have the power!!

I can force Smurfy to look at threads he doesn't want to look at! You are powerless against my magic.

Dude, quite being so melodramatic. clicly the little X in the upper right hand corner.

On the contrary, I'm very interested in the subject. When I first started writing about it here, people complained about me calling a contrail a chemtrail to begin with...which it is, and very much so. At least then, we have moved on a bit since.
Seeing as your link is a waste of time, I don't see anything worth discussing.
BTW don't bother replying, 'cos you're starting to write funny again..I don't want you to get all excited.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Urantia1111

How come nobody asks chemtrail believers that question?

Because no one else comes close to spamming the Chemtrail forum as much as OP does.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
That is precisely the point. The tests have been done once they have fallen

In the links I gave, there is residue that people have watch fall from chemtrails and had that tested.

1st - If they watched them fall , those were not particles but rather good size chunks.
2nd- They fell through 1000s of feet of atmosphere and then contacted plant life and/or soil. Contaminated samples at that point.Invalid tests

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Because no one else comes close to spamming the Chemtrail forum as much as OP does.

Stalking are we?

SO when someone posts threads in a forum they are interested in the are spamming...Good to know that.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Stalking are we?

SO when someone posts threads in a forum they are interested in the are spamming...Good to know that.

Only if it's to debunk the very basis of the forum. If it's to support it, that's okay.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Stalking are we?

Stalker?

No, Im just another spammer,...I just like to pick my spots, you know,... so it doesnt look so obvious

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

link

There is no evidential link showing what people have tested came from "chemtrails".

sometimes people will say they saw a trail and then more-or-less-immediately tested rain - but it takes a long time for small particles to get to ground level.

This paper discusses the "residence time" in eth atmosphere for pollutants released from the ground and up to 500m (about 1550 feet) altitude - at 500m the time taken can be 3 days.

This paperspecifically addresses high altitude aviation emissions:

[26] We found a residence time of stratospheric aircraft emissions of about 23 days, which is in agreement with
the lifetime found by the Lagrangian study of Schoeberl et al. [1998] for aircraft exhaust released in the lowermost
stratosphere. Other studies, however, document considerably longer lifetimes of around 50 days [e.g., Gettelman,
1998]. A reason for this difference is most likely the fact that we consider particles as tropospheric even if they are
transported (back) to the stratosphere.

But that is just moving out of the stratosphere - not necessarily getting to ground level...and during that time the pollutants move over het earth as well:

It was found that the stratospheric emissions released in the NAFC are transported in northeasterly directions to
polar regions within several days. The maximum fluxes of emissions from the stratosphere to the troposphere take
place over Europe and North Africa within the first 10 days.
(NAFC is the North Atlantic Flight Corridor)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
New interview with Dane. For anyone actually interested in exploring.

Very long.
edit on 7/1/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Very long.

I made it about 3 minutes into the 'interview', right up to the point where the host expresses his inability to grasp intersecting air routes in the sky (X-s and grid patterns). I guess it's all downhill from there.

And that sums up the whole chemtrail debacle, as far as I can see. People not knowing what might cause such a pattern, how a contrail can persist, how it might expand into a cirrus layer.. it's all a big mystery to these people, and since they have a big mistrust of the government (not entirely misplaced), they automatically get blamed for what these chemtrail believers perceive as something nefarious and dangerous.

It's kindof like it was a couple hundred years ago, when things like comets and meteors were seen as omens of bad things to come. People back then didn't understand these things, and the only framwork in which they interpreted anything was their beliefsystem.. which consisted mainly of religious gobbledygook. Sadly, this still seems to be the case, particularly in the USA where lackluster education produces scientifically challenged people, and a fertile ground for superstition.

And then there are people who I suspect profit from this state of affairs, and are riding a nice gravy train over the back of the gullible. And that's what that video is all about. But then again, maybe I'm being too conspiratorial here

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

HAHA! I have the power!!

On the contrary, I'm very interested in the subject. When I first started writing about it here, people complained about me calling a contrail a chemtrail to begin with...which it is, and very much so. At least then, we have moved on a bit since.
Seeing as your link is a waste of time, I don't see anything worth discussing.
BTW don't bother replying, 'cos you're starting to write funny again..I don't want you to get all excited.

You know what? Thanks for being you. Man, you could have just bypassed this whole thread and said something like "Seeing as your link is a waste of time, I don't see anything worth discussing" Or something, but no. You manned up and posted not ONCE, but friggin TWICE! Just wow. I aspire to be a better man every day, but you sir, you have set the bar quite high.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Exploring what...a hoax that this man continues to push, no thanks.

Here you go a bit about your man Dane...

Yep he is where the truth comes from...oh wait no it isn't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join