It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the Chemtrail conspiracy theory in less than 80 words

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
link to site

This is jut a random person's blog. But he asks a really valid question.
He seems to be an environmental advocate.

edit on 1-7-2015 by network dude because: removed picture

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't see how that proves anything, first off, if we have no proof chem trails even exist then how can we compare something that nobody has ever sampled to the chemicals from the ground going into the air?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter
If nobody has ever sampled them, then how is it we "know" what chemicals are supposed to be in them?

I think you answered your own question. This blog is just using the common sense approach. All the chemicals "claimed" to be in chemtrails are in these toxic dump sites. So what would the point be to duplicate the efforts, then hide it?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Which raises another good question:

Why do chemtrail pushers try to prove chemtrails are reality without ever conducting tests on them?

ETA dammit you beat me to it, Net. It's still your turn to bring chips to the meeting.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
chemtrail testa reply to: network dude The government has , time and time again sprayed things on us. Maybe it is because we are their personal white rats? Good idea to put ingredients like that in chemtrails, the government already knows they work.

PBS Secret Testing in the US

Rense. com Chemtrail Fax page

News station KSLA tests chemtrails

edit on 1-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What are the chemicals claimed to be in chem trails exactly? I really don't know, I thought it was some kind of aluminum particles or something.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The government has , time and time again sprayed things on us.

And MAYBE they still are, maybe they're not. I go with probably not since there is NO EVIDENCE they are. What would that have to do with the white lines that aircraft leave in the sky, sometimes?

Do you believe contails are ''chemtrails'' or are you arguing something different?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I. Contrail vs. Chemtrail.

A. A contrail dispurses. A chemtrail spreads into cloud cover and sometimes has fallout (cob-web like filaments, red/yellow powders, milky-white fluid).

Um...no. Contrails can and do persist.
Even the guy who made your holy grail of chemtrail moiveness (What in the world are they spraying) Michael J. Murphy admits contrails can persist.

And your last link contains a video from tanker Enemy where he blatantly lies and mistranslated a German news clip claiming that "Duuple" means chemtrail, when it actually is "Chaff".

So while those are all the same old debunked sources, at least nobody is interested in correcting the obvious mistakes.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

What are the chemicals claimed to be in chem trails exactly? I really don't know, I thought it was some kind of aluminum particles or something.

Depends on whom you ask. The main chemtrail guy (Dane Wiggington) claims they are barium, strontium, aluminum, and sometimes blood and nanobots.

I am not sure about the toxic sites containing blood and nanobots, nor am I certain what a nanobot is, but the other chemicals seem to be the hot button issues.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

And MAYBE they still are, maybe they're not. I go with probably not since there is NO EVIDENCE they are. What would that have to do with the white lines that aircraft leave in the sky, sometimes?

Do you believe contails are ''chemtrails'' or are you arguing something different?
I believe chemtrails are chemtrails. Contrails are contrails. The first link, gave substantial information.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I missed the Duuple thing. No..looking closer he is saying the chemtrails or some of them contain chaff which is polymers and metals.

edit on 1-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't believe the link "debunks" a Chemtrail Conspiracy, if it exists. The difference between toxic sites on land and possibly toxic chemicals in the air is that it is more difficult to trace an aircraft (that isn't suppose to exist) that expels polluting chemicals than a polluter on land. So, if indeed the aircraft do emit polluting chemicals, then it would be much easier to get away with it.

Even if they happen to have the right equipment at the right time at the right place to sample the trails, they might be able to identify and trace one aircraft then they would have to find those who funded the operations, which for secret projects (if indeed it is) is very difficult.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The more vigorously you personally denounce chemtails as a hoax, the more convinced i become that they are indeed real. Im betting im not alone. Who does this? Thread after thread trying so desperately to convince people? What is your stake in thos whole thing anyway?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000
It doesn't debunk anything, it does ask a very simple common sense question that chemtrail believers will not be able to answer.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

The more vigorously you personally denounce chemtails as a hoax, the more convinced i become that they are indeed real. Im betting im not alone. Who does this? Thread after thread trying so desperately to convince people? What is your stake in thos whole thing anyway?

Fantastic! it's been my goal, ever since early 2008 to convince you that chemtrails were a reality. Knowing you are a hard sell on anything "conspiracy" related, I devised this plan to convince you. I would keep posting information explaining why contrails are real, in hopes that you would decide that because I don't believe in chemtrails, they must be real.

My plan is working perfectly.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: deloprator20000
I don't believe the link "debunks" a Chemtrail Conspiracy, if it exists. The difference between toxic sites on land and possibly toxic chemicals in the air is that it is more difficult to trace an aircraft (that isn't suppose to exist) that expels polluting chemicals than a polluter on land. So, if indeed the aircraft do emit polluting chemicals, then it would be much easier to get away with it.

Even if they happen to have the right equipment at the right time at the right place to sample the trails, they might be able to identify and trace one aircraft then they would have to find those who funded the operations, which for secret projects (if indeed it is) is very difficult.

But as the link states, since all these chemicals are already in the ground, and making their way into the air as poison, and all of it is documented by the EPA and public knowledge, why would there have to be a secret spray program doing the same thing, but covertly? It's already a reality without all the cloak and dagger secrecy.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

I believe chemtrails are chemtrails. Contrails are contrails. The first link, gave substantial information.

What's the difference and how can you tell?

Your first link leads with a pic of contains BTW. And it's Rense, so at least it has that going against it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Who does this? Thread after thread trying so desperately to convince people? What is your stake in thos whole thing anyway?

Yes I find that quite irritating, especially when no so called Chemtrailers are rattling any cages. They must get bored with this on all the other sites too.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

How come nobody asks chemtrail believers that question?

"Why are you pushing so hard to prove these are real? It makes me want to not believe you when you continually post about them and get so wound up when a dissenting opinion is expressed!"

What's good for the goose and so on....

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter I have no idea why the idea persists that chemtrails haven't been sampled. No matter how many lab tests are done, people will still type this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join