It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't trust BBC,H.M. Elizabeth II is healthy. Charles is not Yet King or ruler of Episcopal Church

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Oh behave yourself.
There are all sorts of things affecting UK stock markets.
There was a national election on the 7th of May, and we are currently awaiting the knock on effects of what is going on in Greece and the EU right now.
You are making it all up as far as I see, similar to my opinion of most of your threads.
I guarantee if I could be arsed to make the effort I could find many UK issues which were more likely to have affected international markets than your claim regarding who is the unelected Monarch. A position which has symbolic power at best.

Why do you seem to drop to your knees with a begging mouth for the monarch of the UK?
As far as I am aware from your posting history you don't even live here.
Lame and misleading is how I see your threads. Nobody in international markets give a toss who the unelected head of state of the UK is, aside from perhaps companies who sell Union flags and such like.

Call names? Grow up maybe.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Dear grainofsand,

Thats Ok, you have of course the personal freedom and criteria to believe or not in the accuracy of my analysis, and even to
attack it.

This is just question of two different forecasts, that by the way is all my business on this subject, yours that the day the Queen actually dies everybody in England is going to be happily drinking a cup of good tea and possibly playing cricket or bridge, after the official announcement by BBC be broadcasted, and mine that you even don't imagine the kind mess that such an event will generate in terms of institutional crisis and of course of lack of governability.

Lets see which one of those forecasts is going to closer to the reality.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/1/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
When they said old queen.

I thought Elton John passed away.

I'm glad to hear they are both ok.

LOL hahahahaha

That should win post of the week award

Thanks dude, that made my day

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Well, judging by your past predictions I shall assume I have little to worry about.
Least of all money markets if the Monarch dies.
...your posts on ATS do entertain me though, so thank you.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
When they said old queen.

I thought Elton John passed away.

I'm glad to hear they are both ok.

Me too! You are a clever one!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join