It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism by Andreas Moritz

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: purplemer

Right, because if toxicity and emotional issues continue, you'll get another tumor, according to Moritz's model.

You honestly believe this BS dont you, that somehow emotional issues are a cause of cancer?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma at 18 months, surgery Removal of adductor longus, radiation, and 2 years of chemo. Luckily I was supposed to be 6'3, and so my lost growth put me at 5'9. The docs debated putting me on HGH for years, always being the smallest kid.
Quite traumatic.
Convince me that a middle class infant living in a Midwest exurb got enough toxin in 18 months to get cancer.
I was in an experimental treatment, I got one, a girl got the other, she passed away 2 years ago from complications. I am 25 now

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Luckily I was supposed to be 6'3 . . .

I'm curious to know how doctors determine that. Do you know?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
If they can demonstrate that what they do is successful then they will not be prosecuted.

I will give you an example.

There is another person who has revolutionary views on cancer: Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.

Here is his biography: A Short Biography - Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer

He got cancer himself after a traumatic event involving the tragic shooting death of his son. As a physician he was working with cancer patients and found that his patients had all also had traumatic events previous to their diagnosis. He developed a medical model based on his work with his patients. He applied the model to his patients’ care with amazing results. He tried to submit his findings to a university for a post-doctoral thesis. It was rejected. A court ordered the university to proceed with the thesis application but the university ignored the order. A court also ordered Dr. Hamer to stop practicing medicine. He was arrested and sentenced to 19 months in prison for giving three people free medical information without a medical license. Subsequently he was again sentenced, apparently for his publications about his findings being available to the public.

He was arrested because his "amazing therapy" didn't work putting his patients' lives at risk and in fact killing quite a few.
He's a murderer.

en.wikipedia.org...-3

"Biography[edit]
Ryke Geerd Hamer was born in Mettmann in 1935. He received his high school diploma at age 18 and started medical and theological studies in Tübingen, where he met Sigrid Oldenburg, a medical student who later became his wife. At age 20, he passed the preliminary examination in medicine, married a year later, and completed his theological examinations at 22. He and his wife had two children. In April 1962 Hamer passed his medical state examination in Marburg and he was granted a professional license as a doctor of medicine in 1963. There followed a number of years at the University Clinics of Tübingen and Heidelberg, and in 1972, Hamer completed his specialization in internal medicine. He also worked in several practices with his wife, and he patented several inventions.[2]

Hamer's license to practice medicine was revoked in 1986 by a court judgment in Germany, which was reconfirmed in 2003. As he continued to treat patients, Hamer was investigated several times on allegations of malpractice and the death of patients.[3] He was jailed for 12 months in Germany from 1997 to 1998, and served a prison term from September 2004 to February 2006 in Fleury-Mérogis, France on counts of fraud and illegal practicing. He subsequently lived in voluntary exile in Spain until March 2007, where Spanish doctors hold him responsible for several tens of preventable deaths.[4] In 1997 he owned clinics in Germany, Belgium, Italy, Austria, and the Netherlands.[5]

Later he apparently moved to Norway.[2][6]"

You seem to like stories rather than actual facts so here's one you should read.
anaximperator.wordpress.com...

And German New Medicine is the one that doesn't believe in the germ theory isn't it?

Says it all.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Luckily I was supposed to be 6'3 . . .

I'm curious to know how doctors determine that. Do you know?

A very rough estimate is to double the height of a boy at two years old or a girl at 18 months.
It's not exact for various reasons but it still contains more logic and rationale than GNM.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Wikipedia is not a reliable source for any topic that is as controversial as this one.

I see you found a blog against alternative cancer treatments to post. I don't find that credible, either.

The germ theory is an excellent research topic. Some good links are “Pasteurian Germ Theory vs. Bechamp Cellular Theory” by Walene James, "Antoine Bechamp", and Dr. Stefan Lanka.

edit on 7/5/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Nice thread man
-lurker/stalker

edit on 5-7-2015 by dontmindme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Wikipedia is not a reliable source for any topic that is as controversial as this one.

I see you found a blog against alternative cancer treatments to post. I don't find that credible, either.

The germ theory is an excellent research topic. Some good links are “Pasteurian Germ Theory vs. Bechamp Cellular Theory” by Walene James, "Antoine Bechamp", and Dr. Stefan Lanka.

Is that your argument?
Whilst Wiki may not be the robust source the references contained within it are.
Look them up.

What don't you find credible about the cancer blog?

I don't find whale.to credible.
It's sources are generally unverifiable and the content within them easily taken apart.
And for your last one Stefan Lanker's work is based upon the "fact" that disease viruses have never been seen nor isolated.
They have.
www.nejm.org...

Would you like to see more examples?
edit on 5/7/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I see you editorialized the Wikipedia Biography that you quoted by italicizing the whole thing.

Your quote gives us the date of 1986 for a court judgment followed by jail time from 1997 to 1998 and again from 2004 to 2006.

Here is Dr. Hamer’s side of the story, according to A Short Biography - Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer, for the time between 1978, when his son was shot, and later died; Dr. Hamer developed cancer himself, and 1986:

At the time head internist of a cancer clinic at the University of Munich, he began to investigate his cancer patients' histories and soon learned that, like him, they all had experienced an unexpected shock of one sort or another. But he took his research even further. Pursuing the hypothesis that all bodily events are controlled from the brain, he analyzed his patients' brain scans and compared them with the corresponding medical and psychological records. To his amazement, he found a clear correlation between certain "conflict shocks", how these shocks manifest on the organ and how all these processes are connected to the brain. Until then, no studies had examined the origin of disease in the brain and the role of the brain as the mediator between the psyche and a diseased organ.

Dr. Hamer discovered that every disease originates from a shock or trauma that catches us completely by surprise. The moment the unexpected conflict occurs, the shock strikes a specific area in the brain causing a lesion (later called Hamer Focus or HH-Hamerscher Herd), visible on a brain scan as a set of sharp concentric rings. Before Dr. Hamer identified these ringed lesions in the brain, radiologists considered them as artifacts created by a glitch in the machine. But Siemens, a manufacturer of computer tomography equipment, certified that these target lesions cannot be artifacts because even when the tomography is repeated and taken from different angles, the same ring formation always appears in the same location.

The brain cells that receive the conflict impact send a biochemical signal to the corresponding body cells causing the growth of a tumor, a meltdown of tissue or functional loss, depending on which brain layer receives the shock. The reason specific conflicts are irrefutably tied to specific areas in the brain is that, during our historical evolution, each brain area was programmed to respond instantly to conflicts that could threaten our survival. While the brain stem (the oldest part of the brain) is programmed with basic survival issues like breathing, reproduction and food, the cerebrum (the youngest part of the brain) is more concerned with social and territorial themes. Dr. Hamer also discovered that every disease progresses through two phases: first, a conflict active phase, characterized by emotional stress, cold extremities, a lack of appetite, and sleeplessness, and then, provided we manage to resolve the conflict, a healing phase. This is the period in which the psyche, the brain and the corresponding organ undergo the phase of recovery, an often difficult process marked by fatigue, fever, inflammation, infection, and pain.

Dr. Hamer called his findings "The Five Biological Laws of the New Medicine", since his research is in full accordance with the natural laws of embryology and with evolutionary logic. Over the years, Dr. Hamer has been able to confirm his discoveries with over 40,000 case studies. The result of his scientific work is the creation of a "Psyche-Brain-Organ" chart that outlines the disease, the content of the biological conflict that cause it, where the corresponding lesion can be seen on a brain scan, how the disease manifests itself in the conflict active phase, and what can be expected in the healing phase.

Dr. Hamer's research radically upsets the many existing theories of conventional medicine. His explanation of disease as a meaningful interplay between the psyche, the brain and the corresponding organ refutes the view that disease occurs by chance or as a result of a mistake of nature. Based on sound scientific criteria, German New Medicine shatters the myths of malignant cancer cells or of destructive microbes and identifies "infectious diseases" as well as cancerous tumors as natural biological emergency measures, in practice for millions of years, designed to save the organism and not, as we have been taught, to destroy it. Diseases such as cancer lose their frightening image and are recognized as meaningful special biological survival programs every human being is born with.

In October 1981, Dr. Hamer presented his research to the University of Tübingen as a post-doctoral thesis. The objective was to have his findings tested on equivalent cases so that German New Medicine could be taught to all medical students and patients could benefit from the discoveries as soon as possible. But to his great surprise, the University committee rejected his work and refused to evaluate his thesis, an unprecedented case in the history of universities. There was yet another surprise. Shortly after he had handed in his thesis, Dr. Hamer was given the ultimatum to either deny his findings or his contract would not be renewed. It was extremely difficult for him to understand why he was being expelled from the clinic for presenting well-substantiated scientific findings. After his dismissal, he retreated to his private practice where he continued his research. Several attempts to open a private clinic failed because of concerted efforts opposing it. Letters of Dr. Hamer's patients to health officials remained unanswered or were returned with the comment: "Not applicable!". The firm position of the authorities has not changed.

I see the source for footnote number 4 of the Wikipedia article is “Norway – Jewish conspiracy nuts soar to new heights of lunacy.” Apparently this is the source for claiming that Dr. Hamer was responsible for “several tens of preventable deaths.”

And this is your source for your allegation that Dr. Hamer is a murderer?

I clicked on the link for that source but I was unable to pull up the original article so I have no more to say about that at this time.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The fact that the purpose of it as stated on the blog is “Blogging against alternative cancer treatments.”

I have enough experience observing what’s going on with big pharma, medical education in the United States, and corruption of the Food and Drug Administration with the revolving door between big pharma and government, etc., to know that alternative cancer treatments are sorely needed.

It's sources are generally unverifiable and the content within them easily taken apart.

What do you mean that the sources are unverifiable? That you can’t find them in mainstream textbooks, media, etc.?

The value of the internet is that human beings who cannot reach the public via. the mainstream because they are shut out can have a voice.

Whale.to is an excellent source in my opinion. The first thing I read on there was a piece from the 19th century that I thought was very thought-provoking:

THE TRUE HEALING ART: Or, HYGIENIC vs. DRUG MEDICATION AN ADDRESS DELIVERED AT THE SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTE, WASHINGTON, D. C.

There are many issues we are facing today that cannot be understood without going back in history and starting over again, taking alternative history from previously unheard of sources into serious consideration.

And for your last one Stefan Lanker's work is based upon the "fact" that disease viruses have never been seen nor isolated.
They have.

They have according to the mainstream.

Stefan Lanka’s dispute with the mainstream is still going on and I’m working on gathering information about it. It’s difficult because much of the information is in German and Google Translate doesn’t work well. I have a contact who I’ve asked to translate a 7 page .pdf file that Lanka just posted on his website this month:

www.wissenschafftplus.de...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The fact that the purpose of it as stated on the blog is “Blogging against alternative cancer treatments.”

At least the blogger is being honest and not pretending to be something he's not.

You ignored the post from the daughter who's Dad died as a result of GNM.
Why?
It's as valid as anything you've cited.

I have enough experience observing what’s going on with big pharma, medical education in the United States, and corruption of the Food and Drug Administration with the revolving door between big pharma and government, etc., to know that alternative cancer treatments are sorely needed.

In what capacity have you gained this experience?

All treatments that works against cancer are needed.
What isn't needed are those that people pretend that they work.

What do you mean that the sources are unverifiable? That you can’t find them in mainstream textbooks, media, etc.?

The value of the internet is that human beings who cannot reach the public via. the mainstream because they are shut out can have a voice.

Whale.to is an excellent source in my opinion. The first thing I read on there was a piece from the 19th century that I thought was very thought-provoking:

THE TRUE HEALING ART: Or, HYGIENIC vs. DRUG MEDICATION AN ADDRESS DELIVERED AT THE SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTE, WASHINGTON, D. C.

There are many issues we are facing today that cannot be understood without going back in history and starting over again, taking alternative history from previously unheard of sources into serious consideration.

I mean that very often the sources are unverifiable.
And unreliable.
And whale.to also says that we are ruled by reptilians.
www.whale.to...

They have.

They have according to the mainstream.

Stefan Lanka’s dispute with the mainstream is still going on and I’m working on gathering information about it. It’s difficult because much of the information is in German and Google Translate doesn’t work well. I have a contact who I’ve asked to translate a 7 page .pdf file that Lanka just posted on his website this month:

www.wissenschafftplus.de...

By "mainstream" do you mean everyone else except Stef and his GNM cronies?
I thought you did.

www.bbc.co.uk...

In your pdf he argues that he does not believe or accept the studies.
That's about it really.
That's his rebuttal of the claim, he disagrees with it!

Here's a translation of his pdf. It's not perfect but it's fully understandable.
Stefan's Compelling Argument

(Psst. I still have some beans left...)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You ignored the post from the daughter who's Dad died as a result of GNM.
Why?

Because I know Dr. Hamer’s story and I know the smear campaigns that go on in these situations.

No offense is intended, but now you’re making me laugh.

I gained my experience by being a serious and tenacious researcher.

Again, no offense intended, but not all knowledge is contained in scientific papers.

It's not perfect but it's fully understandable.

No, it’s not. You used Google Translate. It’s a garbled mess.

As I said before, Google Translate is insufficient for that document.

In my opinion Stefan Lanka is an independent thinker who makes much more sense than many mainstream sources. Mainstream does not equate to correct.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
SNIP

MOD NOTE: Don't change another Members quote

EDIT: To comply with forum rules I'll change my response.

Because I know Dr. Hamer’s story and I know the smear campaigns that go on in these situations.

No. You BELIEVE his story and you dismiss anything said against him as a "smear campaign".
Fixed it for me.

No offense is intended, but now you’re making me laugh.

I gained my experience by being a serious and tenacious researcher.

Again, no offense intended, but not all knowledge is contained in scientific papers.

And you're making me laugh, but not with[/you]...

All real medical knowledge IS contained in scientific papers.
That's how it works.
If you don't want to use that route then fine, don't be surprised when you're dismissed out of hand though.

What makes you and your cronies so special that they don't think they need to use the science highway?
Is because you can't? Then don't pretend that what you're doing has any scientific weight and don't use it as an argument against science.
Is it because you won't? Then to me that means your hiding something and you know it won't stand up to any scientific scrutiny since if it did it would be a crime against humanity not to share it properly wouldn't it. Especially since it's so effective (extreme sarcasm).

The reason I asked "what capacity" is that I don't need to know what you do but I would like to know how you think you have been quantified and qualified in it.
Just calling yourself a "researcher" is extremely ambiguous and lends no credence to anything.
To put it another way;
What do you consider to be research?
What has your research exactly consisted of?
What level does your research go to?
Do you have any publications as evidence of your research?
Do you accept criticism of your research and if so what do you do about it?
If you don't accept criticism then why?
How do you know whether your research is valid? What do you base this validity on?

It's not perfect but it's fully understandable.

No, it’s not. You used Google Translate. It’s a garbled mess.

As I said before, Google Translate is insufficient for that document.
It maybe a garbled mess to you but the gist of it is there. And the finer details can easilty be worked out.
It's pretty evident what he's saying.

In my opinion Stefan Lanka is an independent thinker who makes much more sense than many mainstream sources. Mainstream does not equate to correct.

"In your opinion".
That says it all.

However, feel free to cite evidence showing Stefan's results in "treating" people and his research proving that germ theory is invalid (if I were you I'd use his "work" on denying HIV and AIDS, that's truly ludicrous, sorry, brilliant).

edit on 7/10/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/7/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A doctor told me I had mouth cancer. I didn't believe him so I went to another doctor, she told me the same thing. That was five years ago. I've been taking flax seed oil, that helps your immune system. I went back to see the first doctor and he couldn't find anything. I went back for the second opinion and she couldn't find anything. I read somewhere that 85% of cancer patients don't die from the disease, but from the treatment. In the last five years I haven't been sick once, flaxseed oil saved me. Most doctors will tell you that supplements,(vitamins & herbs) don't really have any effect. They're in league with the pharmaceutical companies. The average cancer treatment costs 75,000 dollars a pop. If you're going to the hospital 5 days a week for treatments, somebody is making a lot of money. I had a friend who is dead now, he believed the doctors.
I wouldn't ever trust a doctor today, they're in it for the money, they don't have your best interests at heart.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join