It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism by Andreas Moritz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm so sick of people telling other people that chemo kills! There are people who have lived 20 years and more after chemo and radiation. I am a cancer survivor myself and had the traditional treatments of chemo and radiation and it was nowhere near as bad as most people make it out to be. No wonder people are so damned terrified! Of course everyone is unique and their bodies will react in different ways depending on the type of cancer and treatment they receive, but the doctors and nurses work with you to make as easy a time of it as is possible. Chemo and radiation do not equal a death sentence. Many people do not go for regular check ups or wait until it is too late for treatment to help.

And though eating healthy and exercising is better than not doing those things, people with healthy life styles also get cancer. I can't tell you how many woman I received treatment with who were shocked that they had such a disease because they did everything right. No one is immune to cancer. I would rather trust traditional treatments that have saved millions of lives. Many of these patients have lived for many years and are still alive. There are no guarantees for anyone. When our time is up, it's up. In the meantime, take one day at a time and make the best of your lives. Don't fill people with fear saying that chemo kills when it has saved so many lives.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Uploaded on Oct 14, 2011

Andreas Moritz on how the immune system works to protect our bodies against toxins, but if the immune system gets overloaded, it mutates into cancer to maintain function or draw contaminants away. The immune system won't attack the tumor cells because it doesn't recognize it as a poison. A cancerous tumor develops to protect the body against an underlying condition.

To know more about Andreas, please visit www.ener-chi.com...

To read the entire interview transcript click here: wp.me...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's not necessarily pseudo science. It's just very simplified. There is truth to junk and pollution causing the cell trouble during replication. It's the main reason we age. Every time our cells replicate they get a little weaker and if they have absorbed "junk" that couldn't be broken down or expelled then it can cause DNA and RNA strand to fracture upon replication.

It's the reason lobsters and turtles live so long. Their cells are way better at cleansing themselves of unwanted trash absorbed by the cell. Lobsters can essentially be eternal. Their cells aren't effected by replication.

Now, idk much about this guy or his theory, but there is some simplified scientific truth to the statement of cells absorbing junk and it harming the replication process. Maybe the author is equating cancer to a disease like sickle cell, which is a biological survival mechanism to combat malaria.

a reply to: JUhrman

edit on 1-7-2015 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
I'm not looking for his explanation of why children and toddlers get cancer. I want to see you defend this statement from him that you posted,

After having seen thousands of cancer patients over a period of three decades, I began to recognize a certain pattern of thinking, believing and feeling that was common to most of them. To be more specific, I have yet to meet a cancer patient who does not feel burdened by some poor self-image, unresolved conflict and worries, or past emotional conflict/trauma that still lingers in his subconscious mind and cellular memories. I believe that cancer, the physical disease, cannot occur unless there is a strong undercurrent of emotional uneasiness and deep-seated frustration.

in light of the fact that newborns and unborn children get cancer.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This man should not be praised. He is profiting on illness and death by spreading misinformation and he knows it.

He made it controversial on purpose. By saying the exact opposite of every thing you know about cancer he can draw people in.
"cancer saves people, its not toxic it pulls toxins out"

No publicity is bad publicity
edit on 1-7-2015 by JamesCarrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

To spell it out to you again:

. . . serious stress. . . even before they are born. . . .

Now stress alone does not tend to do it, it needs some other co-factors . . . by doing blood tests on a newborn and newborns now have over two hundred fifty different chemicals, toxic chemicals in their blood stream that didn’t exist thirty, forty, fifty years ago.

So a newborn child is no longer a healthy child at least not in our hemisphere where hormones, pesticides, air pollutants, all those different things that the mother is ingesting or receiving while she is growing a baby in her womb is being exposed to. Food alone contains so many chemical components nowadays that they get stuck in the mothers body. It impacts the liver functions and the ability of the mother to detoxify the blood is becoming impaired which also means that she cannot keep the child toxin free as it is growing in her womb.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately I can only post this to you as it's impossible to comprehend it to you. There's no need for you to repeat the explanation that's irrelevant to the matter.

If you can't respond to the challenge that's fine. If you try, at least make it relevant.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is the kind of woo that gets people killed. Why is it that when snake oil salesmen say "toxins" people go stupid? What's really interesting is that the concoctions produced by Ayurveda practitioners are often far worse than any "toxin" (he's also misusing the word as a toxin has a biological origin). I remember reading some years back about how most of them contained high levels of heavy metals (arsenic, mercury, lead, etc). Ironically, the same sort of misguided suckers who would be impressed by this charlatan's "credentials" are probably also the same sort of folks passionately opposed to vaccines.

You are aware that most organisms we've studied are susceptible to one or more cancers? I suppose the naked mole rat has a notable resistance because of it's emotional self-awareness? What about neonatal cancer? How about evidence of cancer in remains of people who died thousands of years ago like the "Ice Princess" of Siberia or this unfortunate African fellow who died 3,200 years ago?

People buy this crap for a few major reasons as far as I can tell:

1. The "explanations" are easy to communicate.
2. A bias against Western medicine.
3. Romanticized notions of anything that is offered as a "natural" alternative.

and of course gullibility.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: JUhrman

I believe in the book he talks about the mutation of the cell as nature's way of coping with the toxicity crisis.

Wouldn't it HELP if you actually READ the book you are trying to "sell" to us all?

Why do people talk about things and not even do the bare minimum of research such as reading the material they wish to spout about?

All sounds like BS to me from this guy and his book.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

As I clearly stated, I am in the process of reading the book.

Have you read the thread?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The explanation is quite relevant to your question as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped
And huntingtons disease

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The explanation is quite relevant to your question as far as I am concerned.

Then you should be a little more concerned. I find your lack of concern to be very concerning, and deflective.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

From the book:

Statistical Fraud

The bottom line is this: Although only 2-4% of cancers respond to chemotherapy, it has now become standard procedure to prescribe chemo drugs for most cancers. The percentage of people with cancer in the U.S. who receive chemotherapy is 75%.

A relevant article: "75% Of Physicians in The World Refuse Chemotherapy for Themselves"

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
this thread is surely giving me cancer

my step sisters mum died of cancer so I am not joking by all means either

the hospital gave her unfiltered blood that her body rejected and cancer took over . within hours she was no longer

watching my baby sister was ...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

i do however agree with u

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

After having seen thousands of cancer patients over a period of three decades, I began to recognize a certain pattern of thinking, believing and feeling that was common to most of them. To be more specific, I have yet to meet a cancer patient who does not feel burdened by some poor self-image, unresolved conflict and worries, or past emotional conflict/trauma that still lingers in his subconscious mind and cellular memories. I believe that cancer, the physical disease, cannot occur unless there is a strong undercurrent of emotional uneasiness and deep-seated frustration.

This is without a doubt one of the sickest and most insulting things I have ever read on ATS.

The nerve of the author to essentially imply that cancer cant occur unless someone is suffering emotinal distress or deep-seated frustration. Next you are going post a quote from the author that says "thunder is really angels bowling" that is about as realistic and believable as that BS quote.

Honestly, this thread should get moved to the HOAX bin asap before it insults another person that has been touched by cancer.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Polls were taken by accomplished scientists at the McGill Cancer Center from 118 doctors who are all experts on cancer. They asked the doctors to imagine they had cancer and to choose from six different “experimental” therapies. These doctors not only denied chemo choices, but they said they wouldn’t allow their family members to go through the process either! What does that say about their true opinion of this archaic method?

From your source. Note that it was experimenta procedures, not treatments they given patients today. How this article is seriously slanted I can bet that chemotherapy is wasn't even a choice.

I got a family member with stage 4 lung cancer, diagnosed over Christmas. Spread throughout the body, including her brain. Chemo slowed her down but she responded wonderfully to the treatment and she is still alive.

It's charlatans like that that cost people their lives. Steve Jobs tried that holistic, no standard medical procedures, treatment plan and he died without a chance to even extend his life. Why don't the good doctor tell the Jobs family that it wasn't the pancreatic cancer that killed him, but the stress and emotional baggage he's carrying around.

Chemotherapy has come along way from what it was, along way. Why not read up on some literature rather than listen to some snake oil salesman? Because oncologists know ALOT more than this man.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

what I am reading is that the way ur subconscious is effected by all energy
yes it can project into illness

like for instant I always felt I die of car accident not cancer

I had skin cancer I just never thought this will continue to be an issue

14 years nothing else appiered on my skin despite constant warning from doctors to avoid sun

I scorch on 40 degree heat with oil so I fry.. and my gut feeling is not to worry about it

does that make sense ? is not to be insensitive

my 14 year old causin has thyroid cancer.. I just intuitively feel she will be ok
she is also saying the same thing to all of us to not to worry and just to not remind her

my mums best friend died last year her son is 2 years younger than me
I talked to my mum and mums boyfriend who knew her equally well

when I asked how is the boy coping that it must be aweful for him
mums boyfriend literaly smashed his beer in front of me
and looked me directly in eyes and said: she wanted to go and to shut up about it
that is not what she would wanted .. us to be feeling sorrow and guilt and what ever else

I don't know
edit on 1-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: justchilling

I watched my in-law, my child's childhood friend, my friend, and my sister's son's in-law die of cancer.

I believe all of them were using mainstream medicine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join