It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: anyone joining NATO gives up sovereignty to USA, at that point you are enemy in WW3 scenario

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCracklingYou can bash Putin day and night

Thanks. We'll continue to!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Why is it such a big deal for you, to just say i dislike Russia and Putin, and that I'm a western lover? But, no, you try to deny it and cover it, but it's pretty obvious. I don't usually have a problem with it, just stop acting like you're a neutral member, when you are not.

Russia participated in those conflicts.
What about NATO? Don't you know who's responsible for the ISIS, for the chaos in the Minor Asia? What? What about the war on Balkan? What about the bombing that took away thousands of innocent lives? Never mind that, it never happened, so let's just be ignorant about it.

Do you not know which is the only country that actually used nuclear bombs? Where is Iraqi's nuclear weapon? How about chemical? HOW ABOUT ANY WEAPON OF THAT SORT? Come on, you guys even showed clear pictures that proves it, right?
Do you not know which country faked the attack on them, so they could justify their invasion? Do you know what was the other person and country that did the same thing? In the case that you don't know, it was Hitler.

So, to reply to one of your previous comments. I would take Russian system ANYTIME over western, why? Because i hate western democracy. I hate first bombing a country because it will not do what we want, let's completely tear it apart, and then we will put our man in charge, and bring them democracy! I'll pass. Oh wait, it's too late. You already bombed us and completely destroyed us and took away thousands of innocent lives. Oh well, at least i can enjoy democracy, right?

When have I ever purported to be a neutral observer? I've said many times, in many different threads that I support what the United States is doing regarding Ukraine. Frankly, I wish the rest of NATO would show the same backbone as well and kick putin's balding ass back to the Russian border. Putin has brought all of this on himself, by invading his neighbors, taking pieces of them, and then saying it was justified because of Western Aggression.

Which is funny, because not a single NATO boot has trod on Russian soil. So, where is the aggression? Show me the aggression.

And yet here you are, trying to justify Russia's actions because The U.S. did bad things in the past.

Yep, the U.S. dropped nukes in Japan.

Yep, the U.S. decimated the Native Americans and took over their land.

Yep, the U.S. did a lot of things that looking back, people would consider evil.

And you, and others like you, try to use that argument constantly. "THE US AREN'T PURE ANGELIC PACIFISTS! THEY DID BAD STUFF! RUSSIA CAN TOO."

No, no they cannot. Sins of the past do not allow others to commit sins of the present.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling
You can bash Putin day and night, the simple fact is that Russia will not fold into your version of reality.

You can marry gays, you can eat GMOs, you can worship NATO, mandatory vaccination, (Vladimir Putin)

www.globalresearch.ca...

I have to say something about the mandatory part.

Sorry, I will have to debunk putins propaganda for one reason. My ex was from Russia and she was mandatory vaccinated by their government. If you think Putin is the savior of this world, think again, he is no different than the puppet-masters. In fact, he is most likely already part of the NWO as one of the seven. (Research the chevron symbol extensively. When you realize that the chevron/vector symbol is in every country inside every major logo, you will realize that the idea of nations and borders only exists within the boundaries of ignorance. The truth is far scarier than any of that. )

You need to see the chevron symbol as a universal representation of something. What that something is, i will let you figure it out. However, be warned, what i saw in this video (through looking closely) is not pleasant. You will feel a sense of hopelessness upon realization that we have been in the NWO for awhile now. Only people are becoming aware of it now, but very few have arrived at this truth.

All leaders are working together AGAINST humanity. Its about progression and following the Georgia guide-stones. The U.S, Iran, even north Korea (which surprised me, that the N Korean country would have such symbolism, considering how censored they are away from western society. Which leads me to believe that Vietnam was a war actually won by the bankers s but somehow this victory was obscured. gee I wonder why. Keep in mind, N Korea represents the perfect world for the elite. A world so lifeless, and censored and controlled. That human life as we know it seems nonexistent.

The bottom-line is, world war three is not nation vs nation. WW3 is about humanity vs the few that wants to strip away our humanity. As soon as people see this, then there can be change. If you rely on any politician, I am sorry to say, you are dwelling into false hopes.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Excellent and to the point! Good job.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I'm sorry. Didn't the colonists get to yell. "The British are coming, the British are coming !" ?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Helping?

So you call killing thousands of innocent people, including children, helping?! I know that I'm boring with saying this, but you just keep showing over and over again how little you actually know...

You're right.
Thank you NATO for killing thousands of innocent people so Milosevic could be sent to the Serbian court in Hague. Thanks Clinton!

You didn't answer the question: did you fight Milosevic or did you support him?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think you misconstrue their point when they point out the us history. They aren't saying that since we did stuff putin can too. They are pointing out that the us has lost all credibility. That everything they spew forth is garbage and lies, used as excuses to steal and rape all the worlds resources. This.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
I think you misconstrue their point when they point out the us history. They aren't saying that since we did stuff putin can too. They are pointing out that the us has lost all credibility. That everything they spew forth is garbage and lies, used as excuses to steal and rape all the worlds resources. This.

Whereas Putin is incapable of lying. In fact, when he said you would lose your sovereignty if you joined NATO, he meant that he would invade and take it away from you!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Whereas Putin is incapable of lying. In fact, when he said you would lose your sovereignty if you joined NATO, he meant that he would invade and take it away from you!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Far as I know Russia hasn't bombed anyone, installed a dictator, and stolen their resources in many years.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

So Russia didn't send a neo-Nazi to lead the DPR? Russia didn't take annex resource rich areas of Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine? Russia didn't supply heavy artillery that have been used against places like Mariupol?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Far as I know Russia hasn't bombed anyone, installed a dictator, and stolen their resources in many years.

One word: Chechniya. Putin even murders innocent Russians in a false flag.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

One word: Chechniya. Putin even murders innocent Russians in a false flag.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Far as I know, no. Russia slammed Georgia back to their capital, and then left. And Russia is making no money in Ukraine either. It was us banks that stole all Ukraine's gold as soon as the coup happened. And everyone knows Georgia was not Russian aggression nor is Ukraine. If it truly were there would have been war with NATO, as it would have proved adequate cassus belli. But despite all the grandstanding, hyperbole and b.s. they all know Russia was justified in both which is why there was no instant war. They didn't have a leg of true justification to stand on. Now assume Russia actually did invade some non alighned nation without justification..... We would be at war with them in an instant.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And bombing Russian apartment buildings to justify invading Chechniya? Where does that fit in?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

I love what Putin said.........100% correct.........That being said Putin needs to walk the walk not just talk the talk. Russia is an Oligarchy controlled form of government just like the west. If Putin really wanted to change the world and Russia he would reform it into something similar to what the founding fathers of the US wanted. A Republic ruled by law.

And before you say look at the US now.......I KNOW.......I really do. We no longer follow the path of liberty in the US and the constitution might as well be null and void. Putin could pull this off his people love him and he would go down in history as one of the great ones.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Do you really think that a man who subverted the Russian Constitution in order to stay in power is in the least bit interested in democracy and the rule of law? Incidentally, like many others on this thread, you need to research what NATO actually is and how it functions.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So South Ossetia doesn't for all intents an purposes belong to Russia? As for Ukraine, Crimea was the most prosperous and industrious part of the country. Not to mention the newly discovered oil fields. Russia definitely gained a lot of resources when they took the peninsula.

And why do you think NATO would commit troops to defend non-NATO countries? Especially when doing so would pretty much guarantee World War III. Russia's actions in both Ukraine and Georgia are in the wrong. If they weren't the rest of the world would acknowledge the sovereignty of South Ossetia and te annexation of Crimea. Russia cannot even get their supposed ally China to acknowledge that Crimea now belongs to Russia. Clearly that should indicate that Russia doesn't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to it's claims.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I actually believe that most of Russian are in response to the existential threat that America represents. The us and our banking/military/industrial cartels are an existential threat to a lot of people. Our primary business model now is destruction/exploitation/extraction. Our nation has turned away from productivity as a means of growth, and instead just robs, breaks things up, and so on. Our greatest wealth industries now have more to do with exploiting workers as much as possible, looting social safety nets that the people paid for, and creating artificial scarcity then they do creating a product or providing a service. We are now doing this on a worldwide scale, as well as to our own people. Russia may not smell like daisies, but their threat is limited by their limited power making them a lesser concern for me than the real monster, and the fact that they ARE fighting for their future and for self determination makes the balance of justification with them. Because make no mistake, every single event you are pointing at is a us vs Russia scenario, and it was not Russia that instigated this tango. Except perhaps by going against the empire in the Syria fiasco and thereby demonstrating an intolerable free will.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So NATO was not involved in Syria?Iraq?Libya? Hm.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join