It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: anyone joining NATO gives up sovereignty to USA, at that point you are enemy in WW3 scenario

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Why is it such a big deal for you, to just say i dislike Russia and Putin, and that I'm a western lover? But, no, you try to deny it and cover it, but it's pretty obvious. I don't usually have a problem with it, just stop acting like you're a neutral member, when you are not.

Russia participated in those conflicts.
What about NATO? Don't you know who's responsible for the ISIS, for the chaos in the Minor Asia? What? What about the war on Balkan? What about the bombing that took away thousands of innocent lives? Never mind that, it never happened, so let's just be ignorant about it.

Do you not know which is the only country that actually used nuclear bombs? Where is Iraqi's nuclear weapon? How about chemical? HOW ABOUT ANY WEAPON OF THAT SORT? Come on, you guys even showed clear pictures that proves it, right?
Do you not know which country faked the attack on them, so they could justify their invasion? Do you know what was the other person and country that did the same thing? In the case that you don't know, it was Hitler.

So, to reply to one of your previous comments. I would take Russian system ANYTIME over western, why? Because i hate western democracy. I hate first bombing a country because it will not do what we want, let's completely tear it apart, and then we will put our man in charge, and bring them democracy! I'll pass. Oh wait, it's too late. You already bombed us and completely destroyed us and took away thousands of innocent lives. Oh well, at least i can enjoy democracy, right?

edit on 1-7-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Thank the lerd for Savior Russia.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well, as a citizen of a country that has always been helped by Russia and constantly screwed over/ bombed by the west, you can't really blame me for thinking the way i do.

And no man, what are you saying? Are you saying that 'murica isn't the greatest country in the world? What would God say about that?!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
What would God say about that?!

He'd ask Putin?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Global Research isn't main stream America

We know, they are the morons of internet news. The same ones who spent years claiming we used nuclear weapons in Iraq!!!
They are Pro anything Islamic and back Russia, even though Russia supports and has supported the most ruthless Arab dictators.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well what did you expect after bombing the U.S. auto market with those silly boxes on fourwheels? They were an attempted assassination of innocent Americans lmao.

I kid but seriously, you all waited till after we bombed you to then get rid of your dictator. I guess you all should have done that one a little earlier.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
All this arguing over what Russia will do with Latvia and Estonia or what NATO/US will do with Latvia or Estonia ...

You know what?! Who cares?

The only ones who should matter in this argument are Latvia and Estonia and what they want ... oh and Belarus.

You forgot Lithuania. Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia are now NATO members so Putin can keep talking trash all he wants, he knows his dreams will end in a bright flash should he try to invade them.

If NATO wanted war all they would have to do is accept Ukraine's petition to join from the year before and then push a huge number of troops into Ukraine to exterminate the Russian Mafia pest.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I like to relate Ukraine to Mexico when speaking to the uniformed.

If Russia were to invest big money to buy the Mexican Government, and attempted to place weaponry on the US Mexican border, we would be ready to go to war. Cuban Missile Crisis ring a bell?

Why should we expect Russia to be Ok with this?

Americans need to wake up and realize we dont want Russian bombs on our border any more than Russia wants US bombs on their border.

If we put bombs on Russia's border, whatever action they take is a result of American arrogance. I would not blame Putin for WW3 in this case.

And I agree with Putin. Join Nato and you agree to give your sovereignty to the military industrial complex.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

If you're going apply a microscope to one nation, it must be applied to others as well, otherwise your bias will show.

Bias towards Russian and Putin are okay though, right?

Did I not just say The U.S. has blood on it's hands? Was that not in my previous post? Okay, I'll make myself perfectly clear.

THE UNITED STATES HAS DONE BAD STUFF IN THE PAST

Happy? Does that still excuse what Putin is doing today?

No. No it does not.

Quoted for truth and accuracy!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Bunch of you appeared out of woodwork to say that I am a shill.

I am a shill

A SHILL FOR THE GODDAMN TRUTH

You join NATO, you gotta do what Washington says.

You are no longer a boss of your own country.

DEAL WITH IT
edit on 2-7-2015 by PredatorCrackling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
And I agree with Putin. Join Nato and you agree to give your sovereignty to the military industrial complex.

You be careful dear

Next you'll be called a Russian shill and might get banned

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

My nation (Estonia) joined NATO in 2004 on our own initiative due to the need of allies in order to avoid another Russian occupation period. The population of this nation is too small to handle Russian invasion if it happened. There is mandatory military service of 8 or 11 months for every man, yet still the population is too small compared to Russian ( 1.3 million vs 146 million). Every defense strategy currently involves NATO, so that our forces would be able to hold Russia back until NATO forces arrive.

So far, there has been nothing Washington has dictated... In the recent years there has been tension in the air, especially after cyber-attacks from Russian citizens in 2007 (which led to NATO Cyberdefense Centre of Excellence) built here in 2008 and the 2008 Bronze Night riots in the capital (due to outrageous lies in the Russian media, which created fury among certain group of local Russians, who believed the BS). The tension is high especially this year due to the Ukraine situation and NATO has accepted our requests for additional security, which what the common public (vast majority of people - at least 90%) sees very positively.

At least so far I am personally extremely satisfied with this nation joining EU and NATO, as these have only had positive effects on the nation, whether economic, security or life-quality wise

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling
You can bash Putin day and night, the simple fact is that Russia will not fold into your version of reality.

You can marry gays, you can eat GMOs, you can worship NATO, mandatory vaccination, enjoy endless debt and be controlled by the USA, you can worship American bankers too if you like.

But you will never get Russia to become your puppet state. And if you try you will have World War on your hands.

“As you know, the modern world, especially the Western world, is highly monopolised and many Western countries – whether they want to hear this or not – have voluntarily given up a considerable part of their sovereignty. To some extent, this is a result of the politics of blocs. Sometimes we find it very difficult to come to terms with them on geopolitical issues. It is hard to reach an agreement with people who whisper even at home for fear of being overheard by the Americans. This is not a joke or a figure of speech.” (Vladimir Putin)

www.globalresearch.ca...

Putin: anyone joining NATO gives up sovereignty to USA - thats 100000000000 % right

(post by PredatorCrackling removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I am a shill

Well that is evident.

A SHILL FOR THE GODDAMN TRUTH

And this thread is doing that...don't think so.

If you had any clue about NATO you would know the US has no say in what NATO does it has to be voted on by the members(all of them) as the US doesn't have the power to speak for the whole of NATO.

So if you want to shill for the truth...you actually need to learn it first.

You join NATO, you gotta do what Washington says.

I guess shilling for the truth was just a load of BS...because this isn't even close to the truth.

You are no longer a boss of your own country.

Too bad the Russian population doesn't know this...Putin is doing his best to hide that fact from them.

Finally telling a truth...way to go.

DEAL WITH IT

Might want to tell the boss Putin this.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Putin: anyone joining NATO gives up sovereignty to USA - thats 100000000000 % right

And yet the US hasn't taken any NATO country over and taken their sovereignty...but feel free to provide us with those countries that have had this happen?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Bunch of you appeared out of woodwork to say that I am a shill.

...says the member who has been here less than a month....

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Seriously? Have you still not learned a single thing from your past, from your government actions in the past? Just draw a line between Saddam, Milosevic, Gaddafi, Assad, Putin?! They always use the SAME trick to justify their action. EVERY SINGLE TIME. And you guys are still getting fooled by it. How's that possible? Can't you see the pattern? They call them dictators. Civil rights are hurt they say. And then, what you guys do? You bomb them and bring your democracy.

I have to say one more thing. I'm sick of hearing that most americans do not support their government, but yet they don't do a single thing to oppose them. To fight them. They just let them do whatever the hell they want. And then they say "Oh but you know we didn't support our country's action there..." But what did you do? Nothing. Hats off to people that are actually opposing their government.

Did you know that we, Serbs, fought against Milosevic and his police? Did you? I'm thinking no...
edit on 2-7-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Just draw a line between Saddam, Milosevic, Gaddafi, Assad, Putin?! They always use the SAME trick to justify their action. EVERY SINGLE TIME. And you guys are still getting fooled by it. How's that possible? Can't you see the pattern? They call them dictators. Civil rights are hurt they say...

Did you know that we, Serbs, fought against Milosevic and his police? Did you? I'm thinking no...

Now you're confusing me. Was Milosevic a dictator or not? If he wasn't, why did you fight against him? If he was, what is wrong with NATO helping to overthrow him; you should be grateful. Please explain.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Helping?

So you call killing thousands of innocent people, including children, helping?! I know that I'm boring with saying this, but you just keep showing over and over again how little you actually know...

You're right.
Thank you NATO for killing thousands of innocent people so Milosevic could be sent to the Serbian court in Hague. Thanks Clinton!

edit on 2-7-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join