It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: anyone joining NATO gives up sovereignty to USA, at that point you are enemy in WW3 scenario

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

If you're going apply a microscope to one nation, it must be applied to others as well, otherwise your bias will show.

Bias towards Russian and Putin are okay though, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

When they tell us Russia is flying aggressively next to Baltic States military planes, they never explain that governments started talking about joining NATO.

Gotta love that circular logic. It's okay for Russia to be more aggressive towards their neighbors because they want to join NATO. But the reason Russia's neighbors want to join NATO is because Russia is acting more aggressive towards them.

And I'm sure a move toward NATO in the Baltics would have nothing to do with the call for an independence review by Russian lawmakers loyal to Putin.
edit on 1-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If you're going apply a microscope to one nation, it must be applied to others as well, otherwise your bias will show.

Bias towards Russian and Putin are okay though, right?

Did I not just say The U.S. has blood on it's hands? Was that not in my previous post? Okay, I'll make myself perfectly clear.

THE UNITED STATES HAS DONE BAD STUFF IN THE PAST

Happy? Does that still excuse what Putin is doing today?

No. No it does not.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Surely you've heard of Alaska???

Back in the 80's I was on a fishing boat in the Bering Sea. Guess what I could see off on the horizon... Yes, yes it was, Russia...!!! Or, rather, the Soviet Union.

So, before you mock someone, best be sure you don't leave yourself open for the same. Hmm?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I have no idea why that whole line of "the U.S. isn't a saint so why are you saying anything?" gets trotted out so often.

Gee, you're right. Know who else isn't? Pretty much every country on the planet. So how about WE NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT ANYTHING REMOTELY IMPORTANT EVER AGAIN BECAUSE WE CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IF OUR COUNTRY IS PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW.

Rant over. And yes, I feel better.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well I think that the USA and Russia should just admit it and kiss already.
The rest of the world is bored of you two squabbling when it is obvious you want to get it on with each other.
SIgned Boymonkey (Mrs).

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I knew it. Putin was just being Tsundere this whole time.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
All this arguing over what Russia will do with Latvia and Estonia or what NATO/US will do with Latvia or Estonia ...

You know what?! Who cares?

The only ones who should matter in this argument are Latvia and Estonia and what they want ... oh and Belarus.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Yes, 9/11

Yah, falsest flag of all.

Funny, you're on the 911 forums crying about the conspiracy of controlled demo, aren't you?

There seems to be a list of accusations that Kremlin operatives are required to use as talking points; a vague reference to 9/11 is one of them. Recently, they have added a "world leaders are motivated by a fear of American spying" meme, as we have seen in this very thread. As for my own opinions of 9/11, I try to point out what could actually be called the "Controlled Demolition Fallacy": The only building collapses I have ever seen have been controlled demolitions, and when the WTC collapsed it did it the same way as the controlled demolitions did, therefore that collapse must have been a controlled demolition. The fallacy, of course, is the assumption that only controlled demolitions collapse into their own footprint.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Too bad those two country's opinions will be the last thing anyone listens to.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

There's a reason the Warsaw Pact dissolved.

There's a reason so many countries have joined NATO.

People understand what Putin is trying to do, which is re-establish the old USSR.

He's expanding his borders, bit by bit. Taking a chunk here, a bite there. All the while saying that such moves were necessary because of "western aggression". I'm sorry, but the aggressor is the one TAKING the territory, not the one DEFENDING the territory.

That's why I have such a hard time seeing your point of view on things. Russia is taking all these bits and pieces of land, yet somehow NATO is the aggressor? I don't buy it.

Who occupies these former warsaw pact nations? NATO.

You can believe Russia wants back in if you like, but the reality is NATO occupies these nations, not Russia.

Empires always blame someone else for their actions.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh boy, a hit and run propaganda thread...

OP's history shows that he is gay for Putin.

OP claimed in another thread that he lives in the US but in this thread, it sure sounds like he doesn't.

It would be great if site staff would look into people like this. Having propaganda spreaders here is an abuse of the forum.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Does that still excuse what Putin is doing today?

Nato is the one doing, not Russia.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

What time is it in Russia? Perhaps it's bedtime.

Wondered if I was the only one that noticed the "gonna be fun watching from the outside" comment from a supposed US dweller...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who cares?

A lot of people. Since Europe seems to be careening towards a war. ...and a war involving NATO will involve the United States both militarily, and politically. God alone knows how many are/will die this time around.

I submit we should all care.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know...if it wasn't obvious. OP is a Russian shill.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Surely you've heard of Alaska???

Back in the 80's I was on a fishing boat in the Bering Sea. Guess what I could see off on the horizon... Yes, yes it was, Russia...!!! Or, rather, the Soviet Union.

So, before you mock someone, best be sure you don't leave yourself open for the same. Hmm?

You too? heres partially what I said page 1 thats been misconstrued:

If somehow Russian and the US shared a common border, the people of America would never stand for the kind of escalation of US / NATO forces pointing at Russia's throat.

As is, the borders US troops "exercise" on are faaar away, lending to an illusion of safety from retaliation should hostilities erupt.

I wasn't referring to the build up in the ocean between Alaska and Russia.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The only building collapses I have ever seen have been controlled demolitions, and when the WTC collapsed it did it the same way as the controlled demolitions did,

Not.

WTC was top down, 'controlled' kicks out foundation to allow building to collapse as squarely as possible.

The WTC was hit and burned up top, thus top down.

WTC (7) burned for eight hours at lower floors, thus bottom up collapse.

How can you say you seen demo before, no building has ever collapsed the way the twin towers did.

Off topic belongs in 911 forum. My point was is you cry conspiracy there and ignore US crimes here.

hmmm…

edit on 1-7-2015 by intrptr because: (7)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Does that still excuse what Putin is doing today?

Nato is the one doing, not Russia.

Oh so nato carved off pieces of Georgia?
Nato messed about with Transnistria?
Nato annexed Crimea?
Nato invaded Eastern Ukraine?
Nato is threatening the world with Nuclear Weapons at every opportunity?

My bad.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The United States and Russia do share a common border, and as has been pointed out,

By who, Sarah Palin?

She can see Russian from her house, too!

lol, I love how that was taken out of context (as she really can), and made to make her look stupid. The American people will buy anything as long as it has nice wrapping paper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join