It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: anyone joining NATO gives up sovereignty to USA, at that point you are enemy in WW3 scenario

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Try to stick to the point.

ETA: I know Russia shares a border with the US, thats not the point I was making…

but you already know that.

edit on 1-7-2015 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

When they tell us Russia is flying aggressively next to Baltic States military planes, they never explain that governments started talking about joining NATO.

Gotta love that circular logic. It's okay for Russia to be more aggressive towards their neighbors because they want to join NATO. But the reason Russia's neighbors want to join NATO is because Russia is acting more aggressive towards them.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Gotta love that circular logic.

Do tell. Russian migs flying the US Canadian and US Mexico border, not withstanding.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I love it. "You try to join to NATO and we'll be forced to take action!"

Puny threats from a puny man. He's so afraid of these nations being out from under his own heel that he's hiding behind the guise of Western Aggression to justify his OWN expansionist ideas.

Nevermind the fact that these nations are beginning to lean more west precisely BECAUSE Russia is starting to turn expansionist.

Putin scared a LOT of Eastern European countries with his shenanigans in Ukraine. Though he didn't expect to scare them away from him, I'm sure. His intention was probably to scare them into kowtowing to him.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DJW001

Try to stick to the point.

ETA: I know Russia shares a border with the US, thats not the point I was making…

but you already know that.

Yes, you posed it as a hypothetical, but it is a fact: the reason Russia's increasing military aggression is making the United States and its allies in Europe and North America nervous is because there is nothing separating them from Russia but an expanse of ice and water... and Russia has been building up its Arctic fleet!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Defender of trolls are you?

Good for you!

And I actually take offence to such an unfounded comment.

I'm not the one who was being intolerant, rude? Yes, Confrontational? Somewhat.

But bigoted?

Nope.

edit on 1/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What is this ? Like your 4th or 5th screen /member name in as many months? How many times are you planning on rejoining after getting banned ?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

What is this ? Like your 4th or 5th screen /member name in as many months? How many times are you planning on rejoining after getting banned ?

He can do that... this isn't Russia, you know.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It is hard to reach an agreement with people who whisper even at home for fear of being overheard by the Americans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shadow Government

These aren't words that an American or a European politician can utter in public, and perhaps not even whisper to their significant other while lying in bed, because the American eavesdroppers might overhear them,

I see everyone is marching in lockstep to the Kremlin's new meme: people are afraid of America's spies. Funny, because the only people who have had their private phone calls made public have been the victims of Russian spying:

Victoria Nuland, Geoffery Pyatt, Catherine Ashton, Urmas Paet...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Defender of trolls are you?

No, exposer of them. The Putin gif you brought was on topic, somehow?

Or the "go away" comment at the bottom of your post?

Op brought an article, you insulted him with a "profile gif" of Putin.

Hows that not trolling?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Oh look, another America hate thread from an America hater.

How ingenious.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

He'll be banned in a bit, as he's a serial troller, anyone paying attention would know this.

So, they deserve it to be treated as such.

Lol exposer of trolls by defending ATS's most annoying one since Bernard Shnitzel! Top work exposer man

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Nah I literally googled it and found it within a minute.

Just posting it to make you bigots squirm.

What makes me a bigot?

edit: In fact, it was you who came here and showed intolerance to someone holding a different opinion. Doesn't that make you the bigot?
edit on 1-7-2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Nevermind the fact that these nations are beginning to lean more west precisely BECAUSE Russia is starting to turn expansionist.

Trade with Russia will out foreign military occupation by NATO on "these countries" soil.

Eventually, when they realize they can't eat armaments, western imposed sanctions, spying, troops and tanks, loans from a US stacked heavily with debt, having targets painted on their backs…

did I leave anything out?

Oh yah, Russian gas royalties and trade goods.

Lets see, eenie, meenie…

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh look, another America hate thread from an America hater.

That isn't America over there…

just to be clear…

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

If it comes down to a choice of being under Russia's heel, or NATO's heel, give me the NATO option any day.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

He'll be banned in a bit, as he's a serial troller, anyone paying attention would know this.

I paid attention to the article. Global Research isn't main stream America. Thanks be to alternative viewpoints.

Yours I got nothing, no link to counter , just a cartoon of Putins head.

Hows that not trolling, again?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I just explained it in my post. The former SSRs are turning to NATO because of Russian aggression. Russia then complains about "NATO aggression" due to their neighbors turning to NATO and then use that as justification for more aggression. Just ask Georgia and Ukraine what happens if you try to join NATO but have your application declined.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Attention!

Stick to the topic. No personal slags or name calling. If you don't prefer the content/quality of the OP, debate it civilly. If there is a T&C violation - alert it, don't reply to it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

If it comes down to a choice of being under Russia's heel, or NATO's heel, give me the NATO option any day.

Estonia is under NATO military boot "Heel", period.

Strategically to build for confrontation with Russia, like thats not obvious.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join