It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: anyone joining NATO gives up sovereignty to USA, at that point you are enemy in WW3 scenario

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You can bash Putin day and night, the simple fact is that Russia will not fold into your version of reality.

You can marry gays, you can eat GMOs, you can worship NATO, mandatory vaccination, enjoy endless debt and be controlled by the USA, you can worship American bankers too if you like.

But you will never get Russia to become your puppet state. And if you try you will have World War on your hands.

“As you know, the modern world, especially the Western world, is highly monopolised and many Western countries – whether they want to hear this or not – have voluntarily given up a considerable part of their sovereignty. To some extent, this is a result of the politics of blocs. Sometimes we find it very difficult to come to terms with them on geopolitical issues. It is hard to reach an agreement with people who whisper even at home for fear of being overheard by the Americans. This is not a joke or a figure of speech.” (Vladimir Putin)

www.globalresearch.ca...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
When media and some "ATS members" tell us that Russia attacked Georgia, they never mention what happened before that.

When they tell us Russia is flying aggressively next to Baltic States military planes, they never explain that governments started talking about joining NATO.

From my western friends I only get partial stories, maybe that's why RT is becoming more and more popular.

Russia has nothing to worry about IMO.

US army is training to kill Americans and fight civil wars

All Russia needs to do is get popcorn vodka and watch the end result of Shadow Government try and "remake" USA into some Luciferian vision LOL

Gonna be fun watching from outside.
edit on 1-7-2015 by PredatorCrackling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I personally don't care one bit if homosexuals marry, didn't since very early childhood, consider it absolute sin and crimes against all souls, and violating Love and Goodness and what people think is God, to ever treat homosexuals as less than full citizens with equal rights. You don't throw away your intelligence, conscience, fairness to others, for something that is very primitive BS in a book used to control the world, that shows you are low IQ or easily bought off and would errupt into Sharia type stuff if your minister was free enough to demand it.

They can marry in Canada, so people who are escaping up to Canada, as we've read a few say they are, won't get away from this.

I agree Obama is being rude and bully with the rainbow light thing, nothing is done right to Americans, and yet they need to stand up together and if they really can't find common grounds, then a strong group of like minded need to stand up and stop paying the bill/tab for abuse by the psycho's at the top. Its not the sexual preference agenda that counts, its how its done and the rudeness and abusive treatment middle class America has received from its elected employees.

As for Nato, WORSHIP? I love and adore (don't know what the word worship means) babies, and honor native grandmothers, moms and children, the world over.

I guess its just a case of one countries "leaders and abusers of power" talking to another countries abusers of power, but not the people, because everything goes over the people's heads, and their voices, talents, problem solving, is just shoved off to the wayside.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well it is pretty obvious if Russia got itself into a military altercation with any NATO member state that it will have no choice but to launch preemptive strikes on all NATO members. Having NATO ensures there will be WW3 if there is a conflict with any of it's members and Russia.
edit on 1-7-2015 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Ooooooo you called him out! Burn!

On topic:

I love hearing Russia talk so tough, I know SOME countries are probably scared... here in America, not so much, but I don't think it's directed at us.

Russia is jealous of NATO and wishes they thought of it first.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
China is going to eat Russia. It has already taken away the formed Soviet Republics in the East while Putin is busy wrecking his economy and military in Ukraine. China will buy Russia's natural resources at bargain rates. Unless somebody turns Russia around it is going to end up a third world state.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If somehow Russian and the US shared a common border, the people of America would never stand for the kind of escalation of US / NATO forces pointing at Russia's throat.

As is, the borders US troops "exercise" on are faaar away, lending to an illusion of safety from retaliation should hostilities erupt.

The first to die in any eruption won't be the militaries of either side, it will be the home countries.

Air strikes are alway carried out first in conflict. ICBMS are todays equivalent of those waves of bombers that destroyed German and Japanese cities in WWII.

In Japan, nukes ended the conflict, today they will start it.

Americans are blissfully ignorant of the precipice their government and military have placed them on.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

You have heard of the former USSR, right?
If you want to talk about sovereignty, you might want to go back through Russian history.

This thread, and a couple of others, have me wondering what's going on in the Kremlin right now.
It's fascinating to see the propaganda suddenly start up again, and perhaps the timing is relevant?

Ignoring the obvious propaganda and nonsense being offered by PredatorCrackling here, shall we discuss what this might mean in the larger picture? What do you guys all think might be happening in Russia right now, and is this sudden resurrection of the pro-Putin nonsense an indication of a new phase?

It should be mentioned that Russia is now looking at the legality of former Soviet nations becoming independent of Russia, something that has angered several of those nations including Nato members.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If somehow Russian and the US shared a common border, the people of America would never stand for the kind of escalation of US / NATO forces pointing at Russia's throat.

The United States and Russia do share a common border, and as has been pointed out, Putin is in danger of losing Siberia to China... then the US and China will share a border and things will get really hot.
edit on 1-7-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Dmitry Orlov puts it this way . " A while ago I had the pleasure of hearing Sergey Glazyev—economist, politician, member of the Academy of Sciences, adviser to Pres. Putin—say something that very much confirmed my own thinking. He said that anyone who knows mathematics can see that the United States is on the verge of collapse because its debt has gone exponential. These aren't words that an American or a European politician can utter in public, and perhaps not even whisper to their significant other while lying in bed, because the American eavesdroppers might overhear them, and then the politician in question would get the Dominique Strauss-Kahn treatment (whose illustrious career ended when on a visit to the US he was falsely accused of rape and arrested). And so no European (never mind American) politician can state the obvious, no matter how obvious it is."

I have herd people say, well it doesn't matter, because of the system we have in the west.. .I don't by that and haven't for a long time .It has got to the point where ,I am not even sure what they keep saying stuff related to money or economics anymore .Mostly because you would need a crack team of investigators 2 months to check and then they could only give you a few possibilities as to what it means .

Dmitry Orlov goes on to say "Do you like your black hole? If you aren't sure you like it, then let me ask you some other questions: Do you like the fact that your credit cards still work, or that you can still keep money in the bank and even get cash out of an ATM machine, or that you are either receiving or hope to eventually receive a pension? Do you like the fact that you can get useful things—food, gas, airline tickets—for mere pieces of paper with pictures of dead white men on them? Do you like the fact that you have internet access, that the lights are on, and that there is water on tap? Well, if you like these things, then you must also like the financial black hole, because that's what's making all of these things possible in spite of your country being bankrupt. Perhaps it's a love-hate relationship: you love being able to pretend that everything is still OK even though you know it isn't, and you wish to enjoy a bit more of the business-as-usual before it all goes to hell, be it for a few more days or another year or two; but you hate the fact that eventually the black hole will suck you in, after which point things will definitely... suck.

In the United States, so far the black hole has been sucking in individual families (although it does sometimes suck in entire cities, like Detroit, Michigan, or Bakersfield, California, or Camden, New Jersey). With the help of the fraudulent mortgage racket, it sucks in houses, and spits them out again encumbered with bad debt. With the help of the medical industry, it sucks in sick people and spits them out again, bankrupt. With the help of the higher education racket, it sucks in hopeful young people, and spits them out as graduates, with worthless degrees and saddled with mountainous student debt. With the help of the military-industrial complex, it sucks in just about anything and spits out corpses, invalids, environmental damage, terrorists and global instability. And so on.

But the black hole can also suck in entire countries. Right now it's busy trying to suck in Greece, but it's having a hard time with it, because Greece is, of all things, a democracy. This has the black hole's puppets in quite a state at the moment, and starting to clamor for “regime change” in Greece, so that Greece can be made to capitulate before the black hole gets hungry ". www.informationclearinghouse.info...

edit on 1-7-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The United States and Russia do share a common border, and as has been pointed out,

By who, Sarah Palin?

She can see Russian from her house, too!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I laugh at the propaganda, and so does my camel.

Vlad the failure, and everything he represents AND Obanana, and everything he represents - bat for the same team.

True story, if you don't believe me, check your bank account, the global homeless and poverty stricken (you can actually see it for yourself in most 1st world cities) and child slavery ring.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You can bash Putin day and night, the simple fact is that Russia will not fold into your version of reality.

That is because Putin rejects reality and imposes a false one on the Russian people.

You can marry gays,

We do not need Putin's permission to do that; our society is based on freedom of choice.

you can eat GMOs,

We do not need Putin's permission to do that, either. At least GMO-free products are available; once again, freedom of choice.

you can worship NATO,

Who worships NATO? On the other hand:

mandatory vaccination,

Unfortunately vaccination is not mandatory in the United States. As in Russia, it is recommended, but people can opt out.

enjoy endless debt and be controlled by the USA,

Russians enjoy endless debt too:

www.nationaldebtclocks.org...

The main difference is that Americans are aware of their debt, whereas Russians seem to be in the dark. Unlike Russia, citizens of the United States control the government.

you can worship American bankers too if you like.

You forgot to mention 9/11!

But you will never get Russia to become your puppet state.

I don't want Russia as a puppet state, I just don't want my relatives in Odessa to be forced to rejoin the Russian Empire by Czar Vladimir.

And if you try you will have World War on your hands.

Putin has already fired the first shots of that war.

“As you know, the modern world, especially the Western world, is highly monopolised and many Western countries – whether they want to hear this or not – have voluntarily given up a considerable part of their sovereignty. To some extent, this is a result of the politics of blocs. Sometimes we find it very difficult to come to terms with them on geopolitical issues. It is hard to reach an agreement with people who whisper even at home for fear of being overheard by the Americans. This is not a joke or a figure of speech.” (Vladimir Putin)

It is even harder to reach an agreement with people who are afraid of Russian tanks rolling into their country again. This is not a joke or a figure of speech. Countries join NATO because they are more afraid of Russia than the United States.
edit on 1-7-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DJW001

The United States and Russia do share a common border, and as has been pointed out,

By who, Sarah Palin?

She can see Russian from her house, too!

Try to learn something, please:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Sounds like that is Russia's problem, not ours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join