It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want A Glimpse Into The Future Then You Should Read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You can call me crazy if you want but I'm telling you all that in the next 10 years there will be a real purge. Now I'm not talking about like on the movie and it won't be every year, it'll be 1 mass killing spree. You can call it whatever you want the rapture, end of days, and you can call them whatever you want illuminati, the man, big brother but they're going to kill everyone that refuses to submit.

It will start will the military drills ( for those who don't know what I'm talking about take a look at this linkwww.google.com...://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/03/25/preparing-for-mar tial-law-obama-plans-military-exercises-in-major-u-s-cities/&ved=0CBwQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHLP6vs0qoOKbV0Jvh9bQqrbSh2vg ). They say the drills will only be for 2 months and they might be but it will be the first of many so called " test drills". After the drills begin i can almost guarantee that within 2 to 5 years later there will be a faked attack on us or our threat level will rise to Defcon 1. After that the drills will be implemented into full affect and the purge will begin.
edit on 7/1/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

Firstly, ty for the thread .

secondly , your link is broken.

And finally this should really be in the predictions thread .

looking forward to reading your link.

Kap

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7
You can call me crazy if you want but I'm telling you all that in the next 10 years there will be a real purge. Now I'm not talking about like on the movie and it won't be every year, it'll be 1 mass killing spree. You can call it whatever you want the rapture, end of days, and you can call them whatever you want illuminati, the man, big brother but they're going to kill everyone that refuses to submit.

It will start will the military drills ( for those who don't know what I'm talking about take a look at this linkwww.google.com...://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/03/25/preparing-for-mar tial-law-obama-plans-military-exercises-in-major-u-s-cities/&ved=0CBwQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHLP6vs0qoOKbV0Jvh9bQqrbSh2vg ). They say the drills will only be for 2 months and they might be but it will be the first of many so called " test drills". After the drills begin i can almost guarantee that within 2 to 5 years later there will be a faked attack on us or our threat level will rise to Defcon 1. After that the drills will be implemented into full affect and the purge will begin.

this link will work
www.americasfreedomfighters.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Our own people are killing each other..I live by a amusement park and the other day while we were there they were letting off fireworks.....all I could think about is someone in this crowd could have a gun...if they shot people would just think it was the fireworks

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Please Note : After having reviewed your link, I can say with certainty that the website in question is known for fear-mongering and spinning information.

humbly

Kap

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

There is a report on the BBC where guys are running around London with AK-47s in counter terrorism drills. Interesting post. Keep your eyes peeled.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I've been reading these "predictions" for about 15 years now. Y2K was a doozy.

Good news for me is if it is true tptb will have a hard time finding me in the middle of nowhere where I'll be living by then.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I think you had a Freudian Slip there....

you can call them whatever you want illuminati, the man, big brother but they're going to kill everyone that refuses to submit.

the only current group which kills everyone else for refusing to 'submit' or 'convert'...
are the radical-Sunni-Jihadists of IS who give captured Christians a choice to Submit or die forthwith..

the Shia or other sects like alawites are dispatched without any delay because it is understood those Muslims are considered Apostates to the radical Sunni-Jihadists

cloaking your language might be smart as even this WH is deploying covert isis radicals in far flung communities all over the usa....disguised as a policy of assimilation (what fraud !)

you might want to scan some articles at shoebat.com

edit on st31143575404101342015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Ok. You are crazy. Nothing of the sort you are suggesting will happen.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No it won't.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It won't go 10 more years, it wont go 3 more years.. Why would one tell the day of destruction?
They can do it any night..
Everything is in place and the ONLY reason why they haven't did the strike is because black people are mixed in..

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchBigBoy

Thank you i wasn't aware the link i provided was broken

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I have heard this before but you can find this information I a multitude of places

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I don't really want to call this a prediction per say but more of a collecting of data and dot connecting.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I know about all of this but what they are doing isn't want I'm talking about, I'm taking about domination by enslavement just a more modern version. Think about it there's the up coming drills, the concentration camps, we have at least 1 military base in nearly every part of the world and with the exception of maybe 5 people all the world leaders already follow us. I'm just saying there's coincidence and then there's design and there's no way all of these things and other things in the past have happened and lead up to this by mere chance.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Congraz on ur 1st doom p0rn prophecy (amongst the other billions), and now I'm going to bed...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

It seems you are a bit confused my friend, this has nothing to do with race and they don't won't to kill everyone completely just those who resist. Think about the movie the purge mixed with the movie left behind kind of.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7
a reply to: Kapusta

I have heard this before but you can find this information I a multitude of places

fair enough , then let me task you .

Can you please provide Links to other sources .

many thanks

Kap

top topics

join