It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton to sue after being pranked into thinking her plane was going to crash

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Thats only funny because it was Paris Hilton, if it was me it would not be funny, im terrified of flying.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Being that she probably flies A LOT and that she makes a living doing appearnaces which we can also assume she flies to... I can't really blame her if she does sue. I'm not a fan but am terrified of flying and if something like this were to happen to me, I would never step foot on another plane again. This may cause her to have anxiety flying where she may have had none before.

IMO it was a cruel prank. I don't think it's ever funny to scare anyone that badly. I'm all for fun and pranks but they can go too far. I understand a lot of folks don't like her. I understand a lot of folks think it's funny to kind of "stick it to the man" as it were... But this was a bit much. I don't care how unlikable someone is or how irritating. If this had been most people's mothers or fathers... They would have been absolutely livid so I'm not sure why it should be different just because it's some rich girl who's never had to fight for a thing in her life. She's still human.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I thought it was funny but very very cruel. But suing?

Well, good luck with that. If she sues in the US, it won't make the slightest difference to an Egyptian TV station who will completely ignore any negative verdict (negative for them). And if she tries suing in an Egyptian court.......well, like i said, good luck with that.

As fellow ATS'ers may realise, i am actually very pro American......but that said, to automatically go to "sue" seems like a very........American reaction.

Me? Im with a few others, i would have swung for the guy.....and then laughed a lot, probably just to cover my discomfort!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If you think that's real then you are the one being pranked give me a break.
She hasn't been anywhere in the news lately
so she's begging for attention. Ya da ya da ....

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Sad joke made by people with no imagination. I hope she sues them and wins. Poor lass.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Now that I think about, it does look fake. If it was real, people would be more freaked out than that. I mean, you're about to die, you'd be screaming your head off and crying like a baby. I dunno...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: M5xaz

Okay I might be a horrible person but this some funny sh$$. An Egyption tv show pranked Paris Hilton t believing her plane was going to crash,

I just saw this on my local news and they said Paris is going to sue the show but I think its great lol.. But I probably would have punched the guy right in the face when he told me it was all a prank.

Based on your many previous post, you seem to think it's OK for thugs to steal without consequence and/or to terrorize people.

Please show me a post where I sound like I think it is ok for thugs to terrorize people...

How about this very post of yours !- Paris was clearly terrorized

Get a clue

Lighten up.. Take the stick out of your ass .

I hope that I can meet you in real life so that I can play funny gag on you and see how much you like it.

I will probably punch you in the face..

I see.
"Lighten up" does not apply to you.

I would suggest you research self-control, civility and thinking, but terrorizing and using your fists is seemingly your default configuration.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Now that I think about, it does look fake. If it was real, people would be more freaked out than that. I mean, you're about to die, you'd be screaming your head off and crying like a baby. I dunno...

I read somewhere that everyone in the plane was in on it. She was the only one that didn't know it was a prank.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Okay I might be a horrible person but this some funny sh$$. An Egyption tv show pranked Paris Hilton t believing her plane was going to crash,

I just saw this on my local news and they said Paris is going to sue the show but I think its great lol.. But I probably would have punched the guy right in the face when he told me it was all a prank.

Based on your many previous post, you seem to think it's OK for thugs to steal without consequence and/or to terrorize people.

Please show me a post where I sound like I think it is ok for thugs to terrorize people...

Get a clue

Lighten up.. Take the stick out of your ass .

I hope that I can meet you in real life so that I can play funny gag on you and see how much you like it.

I will probably punch you in the face..

I see.
"Lighten up" does not apply to you.

I would suggest you research self-control, civility and thinking, but terrorizing and using your fists is seemingly your default configuration.

lol

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I do not think this prank is funny...it is cruel...and I personally think the people that pulled this prank on Paris Hilton are morons.

She will win the lawsuit.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i don't think this is real,and if it is, to sue is stupid she already has more wealth then she needs,
their are people hungry everywhere ,how can you advocate her obtaining more wealth ?
if anything a criminal case,but not for financial gain.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

no not even close. If this is fake, then whatever

If this is real then I would sue like mad. Not because of the money. Paris doesn't need the money. To me it's the principal. Again, if real, this is horrific. A prank is something like the fake sneeze/water bottle...even though frankly I don't think most pranks are funny...I DO have some humor

But a prank is some stupid harmless joke not making someone think a plane is going down

I am not a Paris Hilton fan...but good for her

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I think we have all been pranked...on the news this morning it was reported that Paris Hilton was in on the prank...so I guess (we the people) have been fooled...for a while.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's Hollywood, folks.

Pssst....it's not real.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I think we have all been pranked...on the news this morning it was reported that Paris Hilton was in on the prank...so I guess (we the people) have been fooled...for a while.

Wow lmao all you people that were like "poor Paris" and what a shi$#y thing to do to her, and Im a bad person for laughing.

How do you feel now???

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Get a clue

Did you see the post above.. Still think she was clearly terrorized? Or maybe you are easily fooled?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.tmz.com...

Paris Hilton is a better actress than we thought ... we've learned she was totally in on the "near plane crash" stunt.
TMZ has obtained a document prepared by the Egyptian production company behind the prank. Turns out Paris wasn't their first choice. The company sent the offer to the reps of other American celebs back in March, offering them big money to participate in the prank.
The document states, "We will act as if something is going wrong and ask all passengers to jump off the plane!!! Of course everyone will panic, we'll be having skydivers in disguise with us on board."
The doc goes on, "We will monitor the funny reactions from our celebrity guest when they fear jumping off the plane."
And the document even mentions the stunt has the blessing of Dubai authorities ... "Dubai official authorities are monitoring this show and providing us with security. If you want to make sure, you can contact the office of crown prince of Dubai, his majesty Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum. He himself will be supervising the progress of the project."

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Get a clue

Did you see the post above.. Still think she was clearly terrorized? Or maybe you are easily fooled?

At the time of your original post, you did not know she was in on it and you clearly stated you thought it was funny she was terrorized.

It's your reaction that is unsavory.

Look up a big word: "empathy"

Good luck
edit on 3-7-2015 by M5xaz because: typo

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Get a clue

At the time of your original post, you did not know she was in on it and you clearly stated you thought it was funny she was terrorized.

Good luck

Still ....after finding out she was in it? All you have to say is I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Get a clue

Good luck

Still ....after finding out she was in it? All you have to say is I'm sorry.

Amazing.
You still don't get it
This discussion was not about the video so much as it was about your attitude,laughing in the face of human suffering, and responding to many posters with threats about your fists.

Google another big word: "insight"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join