It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the muslims afraid of? Let the Jews rebuild their temple!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I have some news for you. The Al Aqsa Mosque will get demolished in the near future and maybe even the Dome of the rock will come down with it too. It's not something I support but it is unfortunately inevitable.
If you want to see it happen you better hope you're alive at that time. Won't happen any time before WW3 AKA the nuclear war.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Something you should know on the rebuilding of the Temple. In the book of Hosea there is a prophecy known as the day of Jezreel prophecy. Long story short it predicts that Israel and the Jews were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Then the curse was to be followed by a 1000 year "day of Jezreel".

We haven't made it to the end of the curse yet. But if I got it all figured out right it started between 25 to 28 AD. Which means it should end in the 2020s. Which also means that the ben Joseph messiah they are waiting for could appear anytime.

And then you'll see fireworks.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They are not Jew. Jews believe that they will return to Jerusalem by peace when the Messiah comes.
My friend, temple is an excuse, they are after the satanic new world order.
Evangelists, USA are devoted to Israel and this purpose. Not only USA but some EU countries are also after this wrong Evangelical purpose. Muslim dictators are devoted to this too.
They are after war. They are after illusional Armageddon. They want war. They attacked Iraq for this. They attacked Afghanistan for this. Al-Qaeda and ISIS are made for this, ..........

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is why those who know less should learn more before they speak. Let me teach you a thing or two.

If I you convert to an ancient egyptian religion tomorrow, Does that Change your race to egyptian and also come with instant land rights to go to Egypt, Kill the NATIVE Egyptian People (Whom no longer subscribe to said ancient egyptian religion) and take away their homes and live there?

Thats Like me taking a Wallet out of your Pocket, then selling it to a 3rd person.

Why would we allow a European/Western Country, Invade the Middle East, Then Occupy a Land and Give it to another European People. UK, France, USA Created Israel in 1917 after WW1 (Which also they instigated). Country made by Europeans, For Europeans inside the MIDDLE EAST. Excuse is "Oh But They are Jews" So?

Jew or Muslim are not Races.

Holocaust happened in Europe, Done By Europeans, On Europeans, Not in the Middle East.

Palestinians, Syrians, Arabs & Berbers are Natives of the Region, they were original Semites. Europeans are not Semites! Bani Isareli means Tribe/Decedent of Israel(Prophet J/Yacob). When the fcuk did Jacob got sent to Russia, Khazaria, Sweden and England?

Armed European Crusader Occupation of our lands, by now Crusaders decedents (converted Jewish) from Europe, to COME in out lands occupy, kill our people and make countries and temples. We wont allow it,

Even Religious perspective Zionism is against Judaism, Zionism was a SECULAR European Movement, then why now use Religious Jewish This Jewish that here?

Also in Religious Narrative. And do you know the prophecy of the Temple? Is it a Lego Box that goes like Lets build the 3rd Temple? We Persians Built them the second Temple. 3rd Temple will usher the fall of much of the West, and Bring in the AntiChrist(Dajjal)

You westerners have to be the most weak & pig ignorant people in history. Your forefathers would be rolling in their graves if thety saw what you preach & practice!

Israelis are European/Khazar/Slavic Stock.

Non Semites

We wont allow a Foreign armed occupation of our lands, end of story.

originally posted by: maes2
They are not Jew. Jews believe that they will return to Jerusalem by peace when the Messiah comes.
My friend, temple is an excuse, they are after the satanic new world order.
Evangelists, USA are devoted to Israel and this purpose. Not only USA but some EU countries are also after this wrong Evangelical purpose. Muslim dictators are devoted to this too.
They are after war. They are after illusional Armageddon. They want war. They attacked Iraq for this. They attacked Afghanistan for this. Al-Qaeda and ISIS are made for this, ..........

originally posted by: Boeing777

I have some news for you. The Al Aqsa Mosque will get demolished in the near future and maybe even the Dome of the rock will come down with it too. It's not something I support but it is unfortunately inevitable.
If you want to see it happen you better hope you're alive at that time. Won't happen any time before WW3 AKA the nuclear war.

True, Seems some of you have done a lot of study into the Satanic 3rd State, WW3 needs to happen for the 3rd Temple to Come out, with the one eyed man

edit on 15-7-2015 by Aryameher because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2015 by Aryameher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aryameher

In this tirade I sensed a question I could answer. Why the Khazars and the non-Semites? It's part of the curse I mentioned.
See Matthew 21 and the parable of the vineyard. One of the points of the parable? This.

Matthew 21
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Do you see the problem now??? Quite simply one of the first century Jews punishments for starting the curse was to lose their kingdom and it was given to others. So who are the others? The residents of the middle east as of the year 1900? NOOOO! It's been almost 2000 years since the fall of that Israel. The survivors emigrated and mixed into the middle eastern gene pool!

Quite simply all the populations of the middle east are now descended from those first century Jews that were cursed!!!
And that's why the Khazars are there now. They're not semitic. But they are Jews. Ashkenazi Jews. They are the fulfillment of the prophecy of Matthew 21-43.

And that's why they are driving the middle eastern Muslims batty. They're supposed to be there now. And that's why all of their attacks failed since 1948. And why the Palestinians can't do nothing right.
edit on 15-7-2015 by ntech because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2015 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Answered well, something Similar Crosses my mind, but looking at this from a realistic POV, many things in the Christian Bibles were falsely put there, that Muslims and Orthodox do not accept. That said, in a world today one people from a far away land regardless of their religious affiliation won't be allowed to Settle through an Armed Invasion in a land that is not theirs or they having little or non racial or historic ties to. Looking at it like tomorrow all Arabs convert to Mormonism and say Utah is our Holy land, God said to us we now own it because we converted, so they all go to Utah and beyond killing people and occupying their land. Like did the Arab caliphates or crusaders.

The Holy Books may aswell predict the actions of these European/Khazar mixture of Jewish Converts whom go around calling themselvs Israeli while having next to non ties to the Tribe of Israel or Jacob or the Semetic races. It does't make what is being done right, and according to Islamic Holy scripture, these Jews are supposed to be there at the end of time, they will make the 3rd temple to usher in the arrival for a false messiah/anti christ/dajjal. So in the end its calling it what it is, extension of an European anglo empire that is not accepted by the native people is destined to fall today or tomorrow. its just a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Let me throw my tin foil hat into the ring.

The best and easiest way for the "zionists" to clear the way for the re-building of the temple, would be to use a method to destroy both temples in a way that would leave them with clean hands. (and perhaps even serve as an indictment of Islam)

Take a project like BLUEBEAM....

or a weather modification weapon, ala the work of Tesla. (or the rumors about some of HAARP's abilities)

Either way you stage an epic event from the sky, perhaps even making it appear as if the hand of GOD himself smote both Muslim locations from the face of the Earth.

Tell the world it's GOD's punishment on Islam for ISIS or something.

Then the world will stand back and watch as they build the temple on the ashes and rubble. Oy Veh.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Let me throw my tin foil hat into the ring.

There is no need for all that mumbo jumbo tin foil hats man, the Al Aqsa Mosque has been dug up underneath with "Israeli Archeologists" who have pretty much taken the ground off from under the whole mosque building ready for a controlled collapse/burial when the time is right. "Ah It was a Old Building, it fell down, now we can build a new one"

There is a whole documentary of the tunnels made under Al Aqsa.. Just look it up.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Third Temple- Do it Yourself Kit

Go build it.

edit on 18-7-2015 by Aryameher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i was under the impression that the Jewish needed a Persian Monarch in power to 'rebuild' their Temple...as it was the last time.

and since the only Persian Monarch, Reza Pahlavi, isn't a Monarch and is in fact an Exile himself that it is quite impossible for their Temple to be rebuilt.

futhermore, with the recent recognition the Islamic Republic of Iran has acquired from the UN Security Council, flowing from its nuclear program, its unlikely that the Persian will return to power any time soon.

long story short...don't hold your breath waiting for any such thing as a jewish temple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join