It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireballs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Iv heard stories about old shoa lin monks that can harness enough energy to create electric fields of energy...or something like that.....but is it really possible to do a fireball..has anyone ever heard anything about this subject...any links?

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah... right here...

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
...man...i was being serious...but its okay...i mean i still would like to know more about this subject

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well mabey it could be possible. Some people can throw energy balls, but it takes practice, time, and a lot of energy.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The actual legend of energy balls is meant to be chi or ki (life force) that is gathered from surroundings. We all have this force its just meant to be extremely hard to harness and understand, monks apparently spent there lifetimes meditation and concentrating there minds to harness the energy. There was a thread on lucid dreaming, that explanind lucid dreaming and explained how to make energy balls, but i dont think it would be useful to you.... THe actuall power to make energy balls is 1 of the eight shaktras (if i can remember right) each shaktra is a life force through our body, diffrent cultures have diffrent names, chinese think it was sumfin like yanki yoki etc.. all of them ended in ki where the word comes from

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
'chi' baby.....does wonders for the body...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey Mesmorized, I'd like a link to the forum you were talking about. I meditate and study chi/ki/prana/etc and would be interested in information people have gathered on it. I'm not saying that I make fireballs, but I'm still curious as to what it might have to say. Thanks.

As a note about fireballs... I believe it is theorized that fire may be more than 3 dimensions... if so, it would be extremely hard for the body to replicate until an extremely high level of training. This is all whacko theory, but I thought I might mention it anyway.

top topics

join