It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of UFO Research on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thanks Zazz I must have missed it. The icon has gone from the forums page and I guess I just never saw it.

I will definitely give it a blast.

I used to have to listen on the rewind podcast anyway as the show used to go out in the wee hours of the morning here in Blighty. So I do know there is still a huge archive available. But I didn't realise you'd got back for a podcast.

So - who could you get on a show to discuss the state of UFOlogy?

I'd like to hear from some of the more balanced researchers.

Jack Brewer perhaps? : ufotrail.blogspot.co.uk...

Or maybe your fellow countryman Shane Ryan (the guy who investigated Westall) : thearrowsoftruth.com...

Phil Mantle, my fellow countryman (he knows a lot about the Alien Autopsy fiasco 20 years ago) : www.facebook.com...

Of course it would be great if you could get Isaac Koi on but somehow I think he prefers to stay in the background.

Anyway I hope you and the rest of the gang can continue to find time to do the odd show every now and again.

Kind Regards MM

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I had this conversation with Nefermore off air recording the ATS radio show on saturday, we said UFOlogy has died period.
We tried to think of a case of import since O'hare and were stumped. Why is this? Did they disappear...or did we learn to debunk too well. Hmm

I'd love a humdinger sighting to show up to get us all twisted.

I think Jadestar brought up some terrific points regarding why UFOlogy is stuck in the 50s. Why do we wait for a report instead of research fully?

There is only one guy I think looking at this phenomena in a clever way;
all round great guy and visual effects LEGEND Douglas Trumball.

Thanks Zazz! It was great to hear all of you back again. A lot of us have missed the show. I had heard of UFOTOG and Mr. Trumball's work before. I think I may have even come across him on a forum devoted to spectrometers... I think he'd be a GREAT guest if you can get him!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join