It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof "They" want martial law declared --- please don't fall for it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
3 days after Jade Helm 15 begins, the KKK will hold a rally ion South Carolina's Statehouse ---"Say, No, to Cultural Genocide" is the theme.

I don't think the KKK has any power anymore, i.e., the REAL KKK, all 5 of them. But, I am wondering who these particular KKK really are. I'm sure they will be in their iconic hoods and robes, so we won't be able to see. Is their organization being usurped for a continuing cause?

Is this an effort to solidify the falsehood that the Rebel flag only pertains to racism? Your everyday rank and file American doesn't study history much, and will automatically buy into the msm rhetoric. I can almost guarantee, just based on what I see here on ATS, that most Americans don't have a clue other than what has been pushed on them to believe.

The continued social/behavioral experiment to divide and conquer us Americans continues. I hope we don't fall for it.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Is this an effort to solidify the falsehood that the Rebel flag only pertains to racism?

Pretty sure that those people and that rally is proving that in the 21st century, MOST people who like that flag, or want it around, are racists.

I don't discount the history mind you. But what is that flag used to represent TODAY?

To most of those involved, fighting vehemently to keep it, it's chalked up to ignorance and prejudice.

IMO.

The beautiful thing about the NWO's plan for us, is that we are going to do ALL the leg work for them.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How is this proof "they" want martial law?

The klukkers are doing what klukkers do, and have done for decades, and now it's proof "they" want martial law?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That flag is a declaration of war.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
How is this proof "they" want martial law?

The klukkers are doing what klukkers do, and have done for decades, and now it's proof "they" want martial law?

Maybe what the OP meant was that TPTB are asking the KKK to stage a rally to keep us distracted from the Jade Helm exercise?

That's the conspiracy part of it?

edit on 30-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Well with two brand spanking new JH threads in the span of an hour, I don't think we have to worry about people forgetting about it

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don't discount the history mind you. But what is that flag used to represent TODAY?

We could argue till the cows come home about that. Have you heard about all the southern blacks that are up in arms about removing the Rebel flag? We need more MSM to put out all the information about that flag, who holds it dear, and why. But, we both know they won't do it, because well....the mainstream.

That isn't what this thread is about, however. There are a gazillions threads already on ATS about what The Rebel Flag means.

Do you think "they" are trying to start an uprising between the races? Yes or No? Do you think Jade Helm 15 -- a drill, a military exercise -- will just conveniently be in the south 3 days before this rally?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Why you people say divide and conquer?? You not united, in America your own neighbor or family member will kill you if you are in serious disagreement... no divide and conquer, just conquer...
edit on 30-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

This looks like a confirmation of the racist history of that flag to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
Why you people say divide and conquer?? You not united, in America your own neighbor or family member will kill you if you are in serious disagreement... no divide and conquer, just conquer...

Not true. You only hear about the bad events. Tens of millions of families go about their day, agreeing and disagreeing, and continue to love each other and care for each other. You just hear about the bad ones and think it is all like that. You are probably from outside America. We aren't as bad as you are lead to believe.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Well with two brand spanking new JH threads in the span of an hour, I don't think we have to worry about people forgetting about it

Not us, silly! The UNINFORMED MASSES. (Honestly, I've never heard anyone outside ATS comment on Jade Helm lately and I live here)
edit on 30-6-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That's a good thing. I'd like to forget about it for once...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

See? Another one has bought into it. If you watched a gazillion documentaries about the other view of the flag, saw all the blacks that love and support its history right along with their white brothers and sisters of today, you would have a different viewpoint.

Please, though, your thoughts on the topic?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You mean there are people who aren't googling it 47 times a day?!?

What is this madness??

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

Do you actually have an opinion on anything? So far every thread I've seen you comment on, all you've had to say is some variation of "death to the great satan!" And that's it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How can America be united when most of America hate obamacare which was ordain by the public ruler of America? how can America be united when Texas doesn't even wanna be apart of the united states... You Americans stay in denial or you people in.a delusion or something..a reply to: queenofswords

edit on 30-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You mean there are people who aren't googling it 47 times a day?!?

What is this madness??

Nah, there are too many distractions right now with race, confederate flag, isis cake, etc...for us to freak over Jade Helm.
edit on 30-6-2015 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Works like a charm doesn't it?

The cause of millions of people is suddenly represented by what a half dozen cowards in White robes have to say.

link   
let's remember, there wouldn't be any KKK rally without receiving a government permit.....over 1.2 million black people are South Carolinians, representing 27% of the entire population. and yet, they give this vile, disgusting, hate-filled organization, who are responsible for lynchings, burning of black churches, and other atrocities against black people, a permit to protest in front of the S.C. statehouse......maybe ISIS could get a protest permit from them, too.....same savagery and hate, different clothing and flag

link   

I gave my thoughts on the topic. It is confirmation of the racist history of the flag and NOT some weird government psy-op to get you to think the flag is racist. You know the history that the KKK were the group that resurrected the flag in the first place? You can't IGNORE that part of the history when you talk about what the flag means to people.

This is just the KKK exposing the racist history of the flag. It's not surprising that they did this. They are racists. It's what they do. The mere fact that it troubles you that the KKK would side with your views on the flag should show you that MAYBE you should rethink your position on the flag's history, but instead you push the blame AWAY from the KKK and push it onto the government, namely progressives. I call that cognitive dissonance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join