It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Under Mock Terror Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Did you just mock me ? Lol

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Boeing777

I don't know about the other terror attacks, but there was no "drill" on the 7th July 2005. There was, during that week, a conference on terrorism which is (was? not sure if they still do it) an annual event where, among other things, they discussed terror attacks against the transport system.

Not quite what you painted it to be.

There was a private security firm doing a kind of drill on 77,according to Peter Power who was involved,it was strangely similar to what actually happened:

Not saying it was a false flag,but strange none the less.
edit on 30/6/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Yeah, that's what I was referencing. It was just a conference where they did paper exercises (no actual drill - just a few blokes in an office role playing) for various scenarios - one was an attack on the transport network. It had been held for a few years prior to 2005 and the following year as well - not sure on whether it is still held now.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What better way to create divide than to plant a seed in a multicultural society.......

I wish people would wake up......

As for the tunnel....are or would you be truly shocked at rhe lengths some would go to?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
im not sure gchq is fully aware of how bad this is, i have seen young muslims as far as slough who think jihad is right,london could be a potential nightmare,last time i saw number 10 just some silly gates and three policemen ,
we are living in a hornets nest and maybe the prime minister and queen should get the hell out of london..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Poor taste?

Bloody prudent I say.

Better to be as prepared as possible than get caught with our pants down.

Can you imagine 500 or 100 or even just 50 crazies with machetes attacking a large gathering of people (say at a party of some kind), and not one...NOT ONE...of those people can defend themselves because there is not a chance in hell a Londoner might have a concealed carry license.

This thread is NOT about American gun control.

We are not the US of bloody A and dont want to be either.

Take your gun rehoutric and kindly p off.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
im not sure gchq is fully aware of how bad this is, i have seen young muslims as far as slough who think jihad is right,london could be a potential nightmare,last time i saw number 10 just some silly gates and three policemen ,
we are living in a hornets nest and maybe the prime minister and queen should get the hell out of london..

The pm and queen need to stay right were they are.

They need to share the risk with us normals not hide like cowards.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Cameron helped to cause all this, if they go after him I wouldn't care in the slightest. Unfortunately it won't be him because he'll be in his cabinet office bunker surrounded by armed security while innocent people take the brunt of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

London better watch out there were mock terrorist attacks on 711 and in the us on 911..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

London better watch out there were mock terrorist attacks on 711 and in the us on 911..

You mean the 7/7 bombings. Thought for a moment the 711 store

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

Agree they should stay exactly where they are and not run off. I doubt terrorists would target the elite though. They seem to only attack people at the bottom of the pyramid.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I agree with you about the quality of our security forces but they aren't every where all the time. How many people could a nutcase kill before they arrive? How many people could a few nutcases kill before they arrive? How about 50? You follow?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I agree with you about the quality of our security forces but they aren't every where all the time. How many people could a nutcase kill before they arrive? How many people could a few nutcases kill before they arrive? How about 50? You follow?

That said, I admire your optimism
edit on 1-7-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Not sure about Cameron, but I believe the Queen would stay (unless she's already at her summer residence or on a state visit somewhere). She and her family stayed in London of course, during WWII. Although in recent news, she'd probably have to leave Buckingham Palace if/when urgent repairs are made.

Rule Britannia yo!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This is America gun madness summed up in one post.

The chances of an average Londoner being hurt or killed by a machete welding terrorist is mind bogglingly small. The chances of an average Londoner being hurt or killed by a criminal with a gun aren't much higher.

The chances of an average Londoner being hurt or killed if random people were allowed to carry concealed firearms is much, much higher. Bloody hell.

The UK is nowhere near dangerous enough to require people to habitually carry lethal force. If America is that dangerous, I pity your society.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

I don't know about the other terror attacks, but there was no "drill" on the 7th July 2005. There was, during that week, a conference on terrorism which is (was? not sure if they still do it) an annual event where, among other things, they discussed terror attacks against the transport system.

Not quite what you painted it to be.

I'm quite sure that powers, the man running the drill said there were up to 1000 people involved. And then changes that to a conference of 6 people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join