It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton Prank (Plane Crash).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Now I put this in this forum because it is a prank but I think it was very cruel.

So what do you think?.

Oh and anyone who thinks fake must have not seen her act.

edit on 30-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

There's one thing about this that screams it's scripted. Knowing who she is and how much she's "worth", I highly doubt she'd intentionally get in a plane like that. I'm sorry. She's rich enough to have a personal plane with tons of room to move around in, why would she fly in some hoopty-plane that's cramped together like the coach section??

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Terrible prank to pull on anyone. I mean c'mon for #s sake. I have read that she was not in on this prank and no one in her party was a part of it either. According to TMZ she has contacted her lawyer and will likely be suing for emotional distress. I love a good prank but this seems a bit too much imo.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Like I said she isn't that good of an actress, she was #ing herself genuine terror that was.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hawkeyenation

Yeah man reading it..
www.dailymail.co.uk...
She will sue and win that would do anyone a lot of psychological distress.
People falling out of the plane? wtf?.
edit on 30-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Omg I mean like omg cruel is the new funny !!!!! I mean like OMG she took that pretty well OMG ?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
13 minutes of Paris? I could't watch 13 seconds. The only prank involving Miss Haughty that I enjoyed was the South Park episode, where her dog kills itself…?

Priceless…

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Poor girl. How come nobody does things like that to Beyoncé?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

She's rich enough to have a personal plane with tons of room to move around in, why would she fly in some hoopty-plane that's cramped together like the coach section?

Because the plane in question, a Short Skyvan, can take off and land within a distance of 1,500 feet on an unpaved runway while carrying a two-and-a-half-ton payload. Show us the executive jet that can do that.

top topics

join