It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs hovering over Iranian nuclear facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is the second story tonight I found interesting from this site, which makes me wonder about there credebility. This is an interesting story though, so I thought I would post it. It seems that Iranian officials have been having trouble with UFO's hovering around there nuclear facilities. They have given orders to take them out but believe that they do not have the technology to do so. This is interesting because of the current state of affairs in the area and the controversy surrounding these facilities. Interesting story.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
probaly the U.S.A useing there TECH to survy the area and getting ready for an ASSULTE on there nuke facility's or mabey its a real UFO lol aliens readying to blowup there nuke's for us!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
India Dayly is strange website indeed

I think this story is interesting anyway. Thanks for bringing it here

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul
India Dayly is strange website indeed

I think this story is interesting anyway. Thanks for bringing it here

Yeah, I just found this site from a link on another and I can't seem to find to much info on them. I wanted to read some of thier other stories so I could see if they were another Weekly World News or if they have some credebility.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
India Daily is kind of mix of world news, gossips and "paranormal" stuff -hardly to put the finger on. I'm checking it pretty often as well, they always have stange views about things

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A few things to say about that...:

1. India Daily is not the most reliable source around...
2. Not having the technology... Remember that 1976 chase over Iran involving F-4's, and they were totally unable to do anything against the UFO's? The UFO's even showed some aggressivity, kind of "leave me alone now or..."
Link to Black Vault article (BV has an impressive collection of FOIA scanned documents)
Link to FUFOR
Link to UFO Casebook
The Google search for this one
3. It is definitely not the first report of UFO activity linked to nuclear stuff... Many, many nuclear sites have been subject to UFO reports, and some reports even say that warheads were made unusable by those UFO crafts...
The Nuclear Connection Project by NICAP: an impressive list of reports of UFOs in connection with nuclear plants
A few (credible!) witnesses accounts of UFOs near/over nuclear missiles/plants and their interactions
Another clear evidence of UFOs interest in nukes from NICAP
A possible Google search for those

I wouldn't be too surprised if extraterrestrials were worried about our nuclear weapons... They probably know better than us that they're very dangerous, given that they exist, are extraterrestrials, and a few million years in advance compared to our young humanity...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Cool links, cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nukes in the hands of the Mullahs probably scare the aliens just as much as it scares the rest of the world. All it takes is for one to believe he's getting a message from the almighty and...KABOOM!!!!!

"Political power in the hands of religion has always led to tyranny. Political power in the hands of religion will always lead to tyranny." M. Redman.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Man, SpookyVince, thanks alot for those links. I had never really done any research on UFO's and nuclear facilities so this is some pretty interesting news for me. It would make sense that if we are being "watched" they would have a keen interest in our nuclear plants. They are probably watching us like an adult watches a child thinking, "man, they have no idea what they are dealing with".

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
(...)
They are probably watching us like an adult watches a child thinking, "man, they have no idea what they are dealing with".

Yeah, indeed... I'm not sure of that of course, but as I do believe that ETs have been on earth for far more a long time than most people believe, and that being obvious because they have likely millions of years of advance on us, they may indeed just be like our "fathers"... Not maybe biologically, but rather like watching us and preventing disasters...

Let's admit that if we found, one day, a lifeform that is intelligent yet not evolved to our point (I am projecting ourselves in a "far away" future), we would likely act in the same way: observe, don't reveal ourselves too much, act to prevent disasters, abduct and study some of them, etc. It makes sense...

And yes, our nuclear weapons, amongst other things, are being closely observed... For years and years now...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
(...)
They are probably watching us like an adult watches a child thinking, "man, they have no idea what they are dealing with".

Originally posted by skychief
Yeah, indeed... I'm not sure of that of course, but as I do believe that ETs have been on earth for far more a long time than most people believe, and that being obvious because they have likely millions of years of advance on us, they may indeed just be like our "fathers"... Not maybe biologically, but rather like watching us and preventing disasters...

Let's admit that if we found, one day, a lifeform that is intelligent yet not evolved to our point (I am projecting ourselves in a "far away" future), we would likely act in the same way: observe, don't reveal ourselves too much, act to prevent disasters, abduct and study some of them, etc. It makes sense...

And yes, our nuclear weapons, amongst other things, are being closely observed... For years and years now...

If you watch & listen to the Disclodure Project interviews, you'll hear mentioned several reports of UFOs hovering over various Missile Launch Facilities.

The Malmstrom AFB UFO/Missile Incident
Captain Robert Salas, USAF SAC Launch Controller, describes an incident on March 16, 1967 in which 16 nuclear missiles at two different launch facilities simultaneously became non-operational, immediately after guards saw red glowing UFOs hovering 30 feet away. The Air Force Office of Special Investigations classified the event and required him to sign a non-disclosure form.

1964 Ballistic missile tests Vandenberg Air Force base.
"...we were testing ballistic missiles that were to deliver nuclear weapons on target...my duty [was] to supervise the instrumentation photography of every missile that went down in that western test range...and into the frame came something else. It flew into the frame and shot a beam of light at the warhead. Now, remember, all this stuff was flying at several thousand miles an hour, so this thing fires a beam of light at the warhead, hits it, .... The warhead tumbles out of space. The object, the points of light that we saw, the warhead and so forth, were traveling through subspace about sixty miles straight up, and they were going somewhere in the neighborhood of eleven to fourteen thousand miles an hour, when this thing caught up to them, flew in, flew around them, and flew back out."

Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/Atomic Energy Commission
�After retiring from the Air Force I joined the Boeing company and was responsible for accounting for all of the nuclear fleet of Minuteman missiles. In this incident they actually photographed the UFO following the missile as it climbed into space and, shining a beam on it, neutralized the missile. I also learned of a number of incidents which happened, a couple of nuclear weapons sent into space were destroyed by the extraterrestrials. Our government sent a nuclear weapon for explosion on the moon�s surface�[And] the ETs destroyed the weapon as it went toward the moon. [Apparently] the idea of any explosion in space by any Earth government was not acceptable to the extraterrestrials, and that has been demonstrated over and over.�

Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson: US Air Force (ret.):
�I was the top-secret control officer at Malmstom AFB for the 20th Air Division. I happened to see a message that came through my communications center. It said...that �A UFO was seen near missile silos'...and it was hovering. It said that the crew going on duty and the crew coming off duty all saw the UFO just hovering in mid-air. It was a metallic circular object and from what I understand, the missiles were all shut down. What I mean by �missiles going down� is that they went dead. And something turned those missiles off, so they couldn�t be put back in a mode for launching.�

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
India Daily is fast becoming about as reliable as the Weekly World News... Any day now, I expect to see a story about Bat Boy...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
here you have independend from India Daily source confirmation. So maybe ID is not so bad after all

edited:
Now I see FlyersFan mentioned this article as well :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hmm, maybe they are a little more reliable than I first thought. That site is just set up so strange that it made me think it was being done by some guy in his basement creating stories.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is another site which relates to this issue - www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Any day now, I expect to see a story about Bat Boy...

I sure as heck hope so as I'm beginning to think that he might have crawled into some cave and died.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Some Alien races told abductees that they are very concern about this world developing NUCLEAR WEAPONS. So they always have their crafts hovering above nuclear facilities. Or perhaps U.S use their most advance secret space fighter- TAW-50 (using back-engineering of several crashed UFO from several races).
This means U.S could just destroy the nuclear facilites without being retaliate by the government

new topics

top topics

join