It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global support for ISIS includes up to 42M Muslims, group claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fer1527
How long until the civilized nations put an end to the religious Third Reich before it spreads any further...?

Japan earned itself a pair of nuked cities in World War II, and they weren't trying to take over the world and slaughter anyone who believes in a different tooth fairy.
civilized nation, yeah right... all the western nations are based on corruption, greed, poverty and filth... You people really thought you were gonna get away your way of life forever... ISIS is a test run, wait till the real call goes out..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Isn't that wonderful?

Can't wait for them to start gathering in one place.

WOOO KHALIFA!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u

originally posted by: Fer1527
How long until the civilized nations put an end to the religious Third Reich before it spreads any further...?

Japan earned itself a pair of nuked cities in World War II, and they weren't trying to take over the world and slaughter anyone who believes in a different tooth fairy.
civilized nation, yeah right... all the western nations are based on corruption, greed, poverty and filth... You people really thought you were gonna get away your way of life forever... ISIS is a test run, wait till the real call goes out..

Oh please, the gloves are still on and everybody knows that.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

If ISIS is a test run, then the true "whatever you are implying" is going to crash and burn pretty quickly.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
With that 18 trillion in debt, dont be surpised if you wake up one day and have no access to your bank account, that can trigger it right there. You foolish if you think THEY won't do it...You Americans stay in denial, I mean look at whats occurring in america right now. I honestly dont think america will survive one more year, probably less than that..a reply to: Krazysh0t

edit on 30-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

With that 18 trillion in debt, dont be surpised if you wake up one day and have no access to your bank account, that can trigger it right there. You foolish if you think THEY won't do it...You Americans stay in denial, I mean look at whats occurring in america right now. I honestly dont think america will survive one more year, probably less than that..a reply to: Krazysh0t

Care to make a bet on that? I've seen people telling me America won't survive for another year on ATS pretty much every year I've been here, yet here we are still kicking years later. So yea...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Personally I just think whoever tries to kill people over not agreeing with them should be dealt with.

And for the record, I'm not even american lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah but since 2014 its no longer an unfinished pyramid. a reply to: Krazysh0t

edit on 30-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Yea and we are already halfway through 2015, your point?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So what about the governments? that's all they do is go to war and kill people who don't agree with their policy..a reply to: Fer1527

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I made my point you obviously didn't understand it...a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Apparently not. Care to elucidate?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So what about the governments? that's all they do is go to war and kill people who don't agree with their policy..a reply to: Fer1527

Not really. For the past century, countries have gone to war because bands of armed maniacs have threatened to conquer them.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Because they were obviously in disagreement about something...a reply to: Fer1527

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

... the terror group's supporters are 8.5 million strong,

but more than 42 million of the world's estimated 1.5 billion Muslims feel at least somewhat positively about the terror group.

let's poll how many Catholics (est. 1.2 Billion) would be in support of a Catholic Army of Crusaders willing to fight for control of the Holy Land/Levant would there be anything like 8.5 million militant minded Catholics or anywhere near 5X that many who would support force short of conflict with Islam Jihadists to protect Christian sites and the long-standing defensive support for Israel ?
~I would venture a guess that 5k-8k individuals would be radical minded enough to make SWAT type/Delta Force teams to fight Muslims)

conduct another poll to as the Buddhist & Hindu populations of India (another group of 1.2 Billion people) to see is anywhere near 8.5 million would be OK with a death cult in their own sphere of religious influence that systematically slaughters 3 million non-radical members of their own ideology/faith---- like the Sunni-Jihadists (ISIS) have done to their own enclaves of non-violent Muslims
~I would guess that maybe a sub cult of radicals of maybe 1k persons might be radical & bloodthirsty enough to emulate a IS/ISIS/Daesh~

the 'key' is not the small numbers of radical minded Muslims who support to any degree, the radical-Jihadist-death cult that runs rampant over peaceful Muslims in the Arab homelands...
the outrageous reality is that 8.5 million non-combatants are ready to join IF/When called upon...
and the 42+ millions of Muslims who will aid and abet the lawless/murder cult despite their own notion of 'humanity to others'
~ergo... the Sunni-Jihadists are out-of-control from the normal morality of the rest of humanity, you decide just what must be done to halt this exercise of inhumanity which will eventually dwarf the NAZI holocaust, or Atilla or Vlad the impaler in ABNORMAL atrocities

even the neo-cons that pull the strings of the USA Shadow government are not that well manned... the combined neo-con & muslim brotherhood cult of death - in charge of our Republic numbers less than 10,000 individuals...

mobilizing a army of 8.5 million Muslims with a ISIS mindset would dwarf the combined manpower of the 2 superpowers = Russia & USA which would number around 5 million strong active duty...only with the manpower of China could the non-Muslim Armies come to an equal station with the end-times fixated Muslims of ISIS/ DAESH/ Caliphate

edit on th30143568818330162015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30143568972330422015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Way to buy into the propaganda... Seems you missed this part of the article:

“The Clarion Project is a notorious purveyor of anti-Muslim bigotry and misinformation,” a CAIR spokesperson told FoxNews.com. “While we take the issue of support for ISIS seriously, and have issued numerous condemnations of ISIS and its twisted un-Islamic ideology, any claims made by the Clarion Project are rendered suspect given the group’s long history of anti-Muslim propaganda.”

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

no.... the pertinent info flew over your head with absolutely no realization

the Islamics have a horrendous segment of their population willing to embrace blood-lust murders of innocent civilians by the self-appointed judges/juries in fighters garb who throw gays off buildings, behead female psychics, conduct torturous deaths on caged soldiers... and there are 8.5 million obscure Muslims that agree with that type of dispatching of other humans...

other civilized religions have miniscule numbers of individuals willing & radical enough to copy/follow the type of wanton carnage and mayhem upon other humans that ISIS revels in....

perhaps 'now' we know why the 'neutron bomb' was conceived in actuality... to perhaps rid the region of cockroaches?

ADD:

many taken over towns or cities have eager crows coming out to witness punishment by the 'new authority' there was an episode of a town with 4,000... of which 2000 came out to watch ISIS kill homosexuals (I could not access that story)

but here's a newer story about the civilians in Raqqa, just as eager to watch someone die....

www.jammiewf.com...

The photographs shows a huge crowd gathering at the foot of a run-down building in the west of the city, (Raqqa, the unofficial HQ of IS/ISIS)
So many people are seen in the streets to watch the man being thrown to his death that vehicles are unable to pass along the streets...

see .... many secretly harbor the death cult fascination of watching a life end dramatically... the Muslim populations are mesmerized with the IS cruelty-- they are probably more attuned to blood-lust than the poll numbers of 8.5 million.... I would venture that 60% of pedestrian Muslims are OK with IS and will happily throw you into a wood chipper too, without hesitation on the orders from IS

questioning the accuracy of the poll is a derailment technique.... lets assume the poll is only 25% right... that means there are 2 Million more soldiers for IS just waiting for the opportunity to be uncivilized ~ but that pales the Catholic or Hindi/Buddhist converts to willing-bloodlust which are infinitesimal compared to each grouping numbers of global population

edit on th30143569382230502015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yep exactly. Buy into that anti-Muslim hate propaganda. Good job throwing critical thinking out the window. "They" would be VERY happy with you. I hope you aren't one of those obnoxious types always going on about being awake, not trusting the MSM, and all that other conspiracy mumbo-jumbo, because you are proving that you aren't.

By the way, Nothing flew over my head. I addressed those numbers on the first page and the applicable percentages that correspond to the them. I even highlighted to the OP why this is propaganda.

Also, comparing the actions and desires of religious people in the first world to the actions and desires of the religious in the third world is an apples to oranges comparison. We ALL know that Christianity is JUST as prone to being as intolerant as Muslims. So don't pretend like Islam is just the WORST thing to ever happen to our planet.

Deny ignorance. This article didn't even make it hard to do that...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A good indicator of how honest a group like the Clarion Project is can be found in their complete and total lack of information regarding the people operating the site or involved in the group.

There is no information about those working for it, their credentials, their background, even their country. Most think tanks and other organizations like this at least have a name of a founding member, giving their experience and background.

This looks like a hate group set up and run by some right wing nutter in a basement.

One look at their "About us" page is enough to have all sane and intelligent people ignoring them. They're directly antagonistic and even sound like "crusaders".

It's not a professional or unbiased group in the slightest.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yeah, that's it, ignore thousands of years of recorded history where nations attacked each other for nothing more than land, and instead pretend that all our nations do is invade and steal from other countries...

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but we have not invaded and occupied Afghanistan, or Irag, or Libya... In fact, even though undoubtedly there are still questions to be asked about the motivations of invading those countries (with regard to Oil) those people are definitely better off now than when we went in.

I can guarantee that if you sat down with the average person in an Iraqi or Afghan city and asked them whether they have a better life now or before, they will agree that they have more freedom, security and prospects right now than at any time in their lives.

I am far from being a cheer leader for our governments or military endeavors, but I am not stupid enough to think it's all black and white.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join