It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens Next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TatTvamAsi

Good advice, living in the moment and all that.

I do live in a solitary location and I do race cars when budget allows. You're 100% right that we shouldn't live in expectancy of some magical afterlife.

But what would you want to see in yours?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I think little by little we're seeing a change in the collective consciousness of humanity.

People are starting to wake up and get it--they just need more example to pave the way.

So before you give up entirely on the human race, try becoming one of those paragons. Lead through action and inspire by example. And even if no one gets it, you'll still at least be refining your own spirit towards greater and greater heights.

I do get that there is generations of souls coming here for their specific purpose and that humanity is a longtime work in progress. Probably just homesick and annoyed at the amount of energy that is used with so little fruit growing.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I dunno, I think there's tons of fruit growing here.

More and more I see people turning towards a spiritual path, and while that just might be the law of attraction at work, I really believe humanity is in the process of waking up before it's too late.

Even if it's one person saving a kitten from a burning building or a stranger giving a homeless man a dollar, all around me I see acts of altruistic benevolence. The signs of spiritual evolution in progress are there--maybe we all just need start looking a little harder to find them.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The afterlife is mostly like dreaming. Everyone does it, few remember and only a few of those claim they were present in their dreams (lucid dreaming). The afterlife is full of spirits who appear to be aware and in control but are more like programmed robots reliving their memories without being fully aware or in control.

There are those souls of people who spiritually evolved and it is their version of the universe that allows other spirits to manifest themselves. There are many versions of the universe, some heavens and some hells and few can travel between them, even fewer become hosts. A lot of spirits move about but are unaware and not in control, it's decided based on memories. Some spirits become hosts out of choice and effort, others out of need and because other more advanced beings worked on them for reasons only they know.

Connections to people is what decides where one ends up in the afterlife, there is no person or thing that judges souls and sends them to places, save for a few spirits who have decided it should be that way. Your grandmother might have met someone who met someone whose ancestors met someone who is a host to others and because of this connection and a few other factors like soul urges or desires is what makes one manifest in the afterlife.

Many souls do not manifest in the afterlife at all because they don't have soul urges, things they still want to do or experience, they simply fall asleep in a dreamless sleep and are forgotten, but might manifest once someone remembers them and wants to meet.
edit on 2-7-2015 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
IMO after your physical body stops running on electrical impulses, your consciousness is then ejected and you view that life's events without the illusion of time between each event. Instead of seeing things happen chronologically, we see them happen in order of importance on that life's outcome. Lessons are gleamed and your consciousness then is broken down into subatomic particles which then drift into whichever setting they fit in with on a molecular, chemical makeup level.

While your ex physical body is dissipating into the air, dirt, water etc your consciousness (without the ego mechanism of the language brain) then waits for a time until it is again ready to inhabit a physical body so as to continue with its development, which simply means experiencing all possibilities worth experiencing which alter vibrational frequency.

Just my 2 cents, based on nothing but personal opinion. Thanks for asking

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would like to live in an old farmhouse in the country with my family [when their time comes] and every cat we have ever had. It would be nice also to have all kinds of other animals nearby to enjoy. To feel peace and have no more fear or sorrow. That would be heaven to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join