It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- Firefighters went above and beyond the call of duty Friday night when they saved a puppy from a mobile home fire.
It was trapped inside the burning building. Firefighter Todd Kemmer pulled the dog out and had to resuscitate it. Then the dog went to a veterinary hospital and is expected to be ok.
Investigators believe the fire started from the bathroom after a lightning strike.