It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hens teeth, Unicorn Poop And A Cloudless Sky Over Britain.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Indeed! I heard that there are supposed to be thunderstorms of epic proportions coming through tonight, although being on the shores of the Thames Estuary, it is perfectly possible that we will miss those. A shame to be sure, since I am quite the fan of heavy lightning activity, and for that matter, the attendant heavy rainfall which often accompanies it.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

ah well you get your fair share , i remember seeing some beuties in Stretham , but then i always put that down to the high preportion of witches per head, but then i blamed them for the poor taste of the water so who am i to judge

cockneyforefingoldBoX

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: funbox

I am quite the fan of heavy lightning activity, and for that matter, the attendant heavy rainfall which often accompanies it.

Indeed, same here!

No storm for me tonight though, just a smidgen of rain in the early hours, fingers crossed for the weekend though.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Don't be pointing your camera (phone) into the sun!! Think magnifying glass focusing sun onto dry leaves. The camera lens is the magnifying glass and the color filter array atop the image sensor is the dry leaves.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I witnessed a cloudless day once. I was hiking and carrying my camera. The sky was then crossed with a tic-tac-toe pattern of contrails. Contrails over us are rare. I took pictures and then went on the internet looking for similar stories. I found ATS. I had found it previously when looking for UFO stuff. Kismet.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Detergent

I had realised that, but I wasn't aware that simply having it in shot would be harmful to the sensors inside. I will bear that in mind from now on. I thought it was just a case of keeping the sun out of the centre of the shot!

Oops!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Normal British service seems to have resumed again with it absolutely bucketing it down around here, but hey ho the garden needed a drink

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Yes, indeed so! Had a torrential one a couple of nights back, and a little thunderstorm yestermorn as well.

Lovely!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join