It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hens teeth, Unicorn Poop And A Cloudless Sky Over Britain.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Either one, I guess. Which would you prefer?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Either one, I guess. Which would you prefer?

When you reach a fork in the road take the third path.

I like to think you are the tree in the background.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
*is still wondering why Florida is called "The Sunshine State" when it rains every day at 4pm*

Seriously, this is like the first day in a month it HASN'T rained at 4pm.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I can totally understand. I work in a secondary school, now imagine what it smells like when the kids are enclosed in a room for an hour sometimes an hour and a half after playing football in the direct sunlight. I mean who in their heck plays football in this weather? They come in stinking of sweat and BO but you cant point it out or you get in trouble. It's horrible.

Feel so sorry for you. I couldn't imagine going from bakery all day to the outside world but surely the smell of fresh bread is a heavenly pay off. I mean does anybody know if they can bottle that stuff. No other smell like it on earth.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yh I noticed that as well. They seem to do that no matter what the weather is like. Like tomorrow, I've seen people posting online that it's nothing in their country, that it'd be like winter for them and that annoys the hell out of me. They seem to forget that we all dont live in sunny climates. I'd just kill for a nice rainfall tomorrow, not a short one though, a good hour or two just to wash away the stale air but then we'd have to deal with the humidity which is worse than the heat.

You can tell I'm British, the moaning has to be gold medal worthy lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So I'm large, dead, and scary looking. Works for me lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

So I'm large, dead, and scary looking. Works for me lol.

I always imagine you more cunning than that..
But being a wolf a "shaman" and a tree all at once..
What are you Not??
That's pretty cunning. Cunning like a WOLF!

I think Britain stole my son.. It's all cloudy here for the next 10 days, with mostly 50% chance thunderstorms???
What the heck?
We will dip below 90 degrees, or 32 point something for you REST of the world peoples..

You guys are all so funny..

But I guess none of you would come to the pool with me in August...
Hahahaha.. You might blind me..

edit on 30-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It started off sunny here too. Now it's black skies and thunder storms rolling in.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Unicorn poop is it?

I'm late to the British blue sky bashing ball.

By now you've all gone out for a pint and fallen asleep and soon will be awakening to a happier, cloudier morning perhaps.

I would trade a brilliant blue sky day for my entire week of rain where I live.

It rains so much in the US midwest that I'm thinking an ark is in order soon.

Buckets of rain come down, like 3 inches of rain in a given cloudburst.

It's not peaceful, steady rain or mist or soft rain -- it's unlike anything I've seen or heard except in the worst of thunderstorms - and this is a several times a week occurrence it seems.

Want some? Wish I could bottle it and sell it to Californians

TrueBrit - pretty hilarious. Love the hair. You sir are no Benedict Cumberbatch and all of us are glad for it.

Here's to cooler, damper days.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Cloudless day in England ? I guess everyone will be talking about Chemtrails tomorrow !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Don't be afraid to let your pale legs get a little sun.

Hey, I live in the Caribbean, and I have pale ankles.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

MMM BBQed centipede. LOL

Oddly enough all 80% of all the clouds I have been seeing are jet trails and so far its been a chilly summer, bummer especially after such a brutal winter 15 feet of snow in one winter is too much snow.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galadriel
It's not peaceful, steady rain or mist or soft rain -- it's unlike anything I've seen or heard except in the worst of thunderstorms - and this is a several times a week occurrence it seems.

Want some? Wish I could bottle it and sell it to Californians

TrueBrit - pretty hilarious. Love the hair. You sir are no Benedict Cumberbatch and all of us are glad for it.

Here's to cooler, damper days.

Yea same here.. It's just nothing for a few hours and then hale and death and Rain like what the heck... And it happens half the days of the week..
It's different from the last 5 years or so where I can't hardly remember any good thunderstorms..

I'm way too the east..
edit on 30-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Today...

Today was a much cloudier affair than yesterday, but a good bit warmer if anything, than yesterday. Winds pumping hot air directly up from Spain, where it has been 40 degrees c, have blown in, carrying with them a vast amount of humidity, to go with the appalling heat.

I had a driving lesson of one hour in length, during which the only thing keeping me awake was the motion of the vehicle, and resultant gusts of air blasting through the car. Since then, all I have done today, bearing in mind that it is my day off, is go up to a buddies place to hang out. Somehow, between my house, and my buddies place, I managed to catch the sun, despite having put on sunscreen before leaving the house.

I am totally disgusted with this weather, and would quite like for it to jolly well sod off, frankly speaking. If anything, since the sun went down, it has become more humid, and although there has been a drop in temperature, the evening is a sticky, horrid counterpoint to the sticky, fierce heat of the day.

Totally knackered. Cannot formulate proper thoughts... mainframe error.

Radishes. RADISHES RIDING IGUANAS THROUGH LONDON!

*Normal service will resume shortly. Poster has clearly lost his marbles through overheating.*

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

RADISHES RIDING IGUANAS THROUGH LONDON!

Riiiight, because the inverse would be silly.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

edit on 2015-07-02T02:38:19-05:002015Thu, 02 Jul 2015 02:38:19 -0500bThursday3807America/Chicago152 by corblimeyguvnor because: nm, already been said lol

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Well, only as silly as London riding a radish through an iguana or two. Actually, I would be stoked to see that sort of thing happen!

I walked home along the seafront road, from my buddies place this morning, got home around six. I would have left earlier, but it was sooooo damned warm until the early morning, that moving any distance would have been inadvisable. I picked the best time to go home I think!

It looks to me, as if we might get a storm front through here today, since the humidity is very high, and the cloud cover is of the correct sort for it. Its badly needed, since the air is dirty as all hell!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I imagine there were a lot of UFO reports that day.

'I saw a giant orange orb floating motionless in the sky, It's radiance was so bright I couldn't look at it directly! did anyone else see this?'

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Lol!

Yes, I would have thought you are right there. The majority of calls will have come from the north of the country of course!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

they where too busy being fried by lightning so vigorous, retinal flash burns where reported, well , by those that wernt hospitalised by golfball sized hail , albiet the news reported it as marble sized

an if the holy is bllooming now.. lets say a winters coming

icebox

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join