It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheop’s Pyramid : A theory to explain the internal architecture

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: StevenMyers
Are you guys saying that you don't want to watch the video series about how the Great Pyramid was built using water locks and barges?

i want the deatails not the glib generalisations , such as :

to raise a 1m cube of limestone through a rise of 2m using a water lock requires AT A MINUMUM

4,5 tons of water for each block raised - thats a 100% efficient ideal

you cannot possibly cycle a loclk with less water

so - where did that water come from ???????????????????

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ape has escaped his cage.

He means business.

And it's not monkey business.

Harte

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow, I thank everyone for their questions and comments. I appreciate the interest. The reason why I mentioned the High Aswan Dam was to see if people could identify a water pumping system used in the valley of the Nile. Real people in the real world really did build a massive structure in the valley of the Nile which they use to pump water (as well as other purposes.) If the Aswan dam produces electricity that powered water pumps then the Awan dam is an important part of a water pumping system. I think that everyone can agree that the Dam is an example of water pumping infrastructure intended to produce prosperity.

Here is a link about water exposure to the fine quality Tura Limestone of the Great Pyramid.
www.joelsegypt.com...
The author of that link gives an interesting explanation of what appears to him to be water erosion on the casing stones. He never says that the Great Pyramid would desolve if exposed to water. He indicates that water related damage has occurred and has some nice pictures on his page too.

I think that even though there is some water damage on these casing stones, this fine quality stone was used because of its durability when exposed to water. That is why the builders transported those large stones on barges across the river from the quarries to the building site of the Great Pyramid. I think those massive stones which were already on barges were transported up to the building site using water locks.

The Great Pyramid was surrounded by a wall that I think was used to impound the water that caused the water damage indicated in the link. Herodotus described the Great Pyramid as being like an island surrounded by water. In the picture the exposed face of the casing stones has some erosion but the joints seem to be water tight. That is important for the construction process.

I was asked about what they did with the pumped water. That is a strange question if the person doesn't think that the Great Pyramid pumped water. If the Great Pyramid was not a water pump why ask about the water that was not pumped?? It is like contending unicorns are not real but then asking how high a unicorn can jump. Most people investigate how the Great Pyramid operated as a water pump and then if they think that it pumped water then they investigate how the water was delivered to the point of use. I will try to answer the question anyway.

The Great Pyramid, the Giza Plateau and the surrounding region are much different now than they were when the Great Pyramid water pump was first built. There is actually some scholarly debate as to the exact method that the Original Builders provided a water source at the base of the Great Pyramid. One of the most prevalent ideas is that water was delivered from the ancient lake Moeris. its size and elevation of its surface has varied through the millennia. The exact route and method the original builders used is not known. It is fascinating that Herodotus said that there was an artificial duct connected to the Great Pyramid. This artificial duct may have been part of the water delivery system to supply the Great Pyramid water pump.

These questions and more are answered in the many radio interviews I have done in much greater depth. A lot of the podcast are available free on ITunes and other places.

So much of the original evidence is gone but others suggest that this artificial duct that Herodotus wrote about was part of the output of the Great Pyramid water pump. The input of the Great Pyramid water pump is the upper end of the descending passage and the output is the upper ends of the King's chamber vents. A number of methods has been suggested on how water was transported from the upper ends of the king's chamber vents to the point of use. There is a description and illustrations about this in a book but I won't mention the title because that might be against the Social Etiquette here at the ATS forum.

Someone had an issue with the amount of water used in a water lock and the weight of the water. Water is heavy. That is a good thing. Boats and barges displace more water they weight. That is what makes them float. Yes a lot of heavy water is used in water locks. I guess what is being asked is: How did they get the heavy water up high enough to supply the water locks with water.

I contend that the oddly shaped passages and chamber cut into the bedrock below the Great Pyramid was created before the Great Pyramid was assembled. The purpose of these strangely designed cuttings was to be a water pump. This pump moved water from the base of the Great Pyramid up and through the grotto and out the passage above the grotto. This pumped water kept the area impounded by the casing stones full of water and supplied the necessary water for the water locks. The original builders were geniuses and moved stones on barges with ease. All of this is detailed in a video series you don't want to watch.

I think that the subterranean cuttings were designed and built to be a massive, industrially scaled water pump used to build the Great Pyramid with ease.

It is late and I have been writing another magazine article. This post should have enough information to consider for right now. I thank everyone for their interest in this exciting explanation of the direct physical evidence and an explanation which gives glory and honor to the geniuses who built the Great Pyramid water pump. Thank you! Steven Myers

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: StevenMyers

dear mr meyers - science is clearly not your forte - might i suggest a carrer shift to politics ????

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: StevenMyers

oh FFS

i have a question :

how many pyramidiots can dance on the apex of the great pyramid at giza ???????

A : as many as you want - its magic

but hey on to the pseudo-science of mr meyers delisions :

[quoye]Someone had an issue with the amount of water used in a water lock and the weight of the water. Water is heavy. That is a good thing. Boats and barges displace more water they weight. That is what makes them float. Yes a lot of heavy water is used in water locks. I guess what is being asked is: How did they get the heavy water up high enough to supply the water locks with water.

WTF ?????????????? just WTF ?????????????????????

boats displace more water than they weigh ?????????????????????????

fook me - you really need to study basic physics

boats displace thier EXACT mass in water [ or any othe liquid ] this is dead basic stuff - hint archemides figured it out

thats` why boats are rated by thier displacement

a big clue to this is the plimsol marks on comercial vessels .

lastly ask any diver - the " general rule " = " you need 3% " mor weight on your belt for the same configuration of kit in sea` water as opposed to fresh "

I think that the subterranean cuttings were designed and built to be a massive, industrially scaled water pump used to build the Great Pyramid with ease.

you may think that - but it does not make it true

further your evasion of actusal explainations of how this` alledged pump worked // was powered have been noted

next up - " water errosion of the casing stones "

this is interesting stuff - but only from a POV of pyramid dating an weather in the giza plateau -

the big clue is " casing stone " - ie the outside of the pyramid

you know the bit that gets rained on and is exposed to wind too

nothing to do with your pump fantasy - you are really grasping at straws

hint the actual errosion patters are vertical

still on the topic of errosion marks - your failure to show any evidence of internal water errosion to the structures of the pyramid is noted

lastly - water source

like a good dishonest pyramidiot - you cite lake moeris

thank you - it just demonstrates your utter intulectulal bankrupcy

lake moeris is > 100m BELOW the giza plateou and has been sive the time of the pyramids

now no pump can draw water more than 10m - again this is basic physics

so your puramid pump could never draw on lake moeris

water would have to be pumped FROM lake moeris .

do you understand the distinction ????????????????????????????

and on this - i quit this train wreck of a thread

the pyramid pump delusion is utter bollox

mr meyers is a grade 2 pyramidiot

and as i threatened - i am reporting his posts for promoting his book // pay-wall magazine articles
edit on 25-8-2015 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
A simple theory of the 3 chambers could be the King's death was not upon them so they had a chamber ready at the start (subterranean one) but he outlived that one during construction so it was never finished and then the so called unused queens chamber but he still lived on. So they planned for an opulent top level chamber with a grand hall.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join