It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheop’s Pyramid : A theory to explain the internal architecture

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: StevenMyers
At the Giza plateau the water table is rather high. Is the plateau dissolving away?

I want to thank everyone for reading my article in the magazine.

Simple answer is yes it does. I strongly suggest you look into limestone aquifers. One of the huge problems is when water levels drop sink holes occur. I'm sure you have heard of this happenIng in the news. Like in Kentucky where the corvettes fell into one. What caused this the erosion of the limestone created gaps we remove the water and they collapse. How did you think sink holes occur just out of curiosity. Obviously the rock is dissolved by the water.

As I said earlier you really need to learn the properties of limestone and you will know why your theory is impossible. But who knows maybe I'll write a book about it. ☺

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The Great Pyramid is over in Egypt not in Kentucky. Which sink hole on the Giza Plateau are you referring to? When I was there the Great Pyramid was on sold bedrock. The largest structure in the valley of the Nile is pumping water right now.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The Great Pyramid is over in Egypt not in Kentucky. Which sink hole on the Giza Plateau are you referring to? When I was there the Great Pyramid was on sold bedrock. The largest structure in the valley of the Nile is pumping water right now.

So we can expect a verdant and lush Sahara in short order.

Harte

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I said that the largest structure in the valley of the Nile is pumping water right now. Crops are growing and desert has been transformed into a garden. People are eating food that was irrigated with water pumped by the largest structure in the valley of the Nile. Isn't that wonderful!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I said that the largest structure in the valley of the Nile is pumping water right now. Crops are growing and desert has been transformed into a garden. People are eating food that was irrigated with water pumped by the largest structure in the valley of the Nile. Isn't that wonderful!

That has been happening for thousands of years, since before the pyramids were there, the Nile is famous for it and water alone won't make desert fertile

The ancient Egyptians thought of Egypt as being divided into two types of land, the 'black land' and the 'red land'. The 'black land' was the fertile land on the banks of the Nile. The ancient Egyptians used this land for growing their crops. This was the only land in ancient Egypt that could be farmed because a layer of rich, black silt was deposited there every year after the Nile flooded. The 'red land' was the barren desert that protected Egypt on two sides. These deserts separated ancient Egypt from neighbouring countries and invading armies. They also provided the ancient Egyptians with a source for precious metals and semi-precious stones.

www.ancientegypt.co.uk...
You really do appear to know absolutely nothing, Unless your water pump is also a silt pump, your whole argument is fallacious...
As you can see from the picture, the Nile is fertile along its banks all the way along its path for thousands of kilometres, the 4/5 of its length that aren't in Egypt are also just as fertile. No pump required

edit on 20-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Well I know you have no understanding of geology whatsoever. You make wild claims like the pyramid is a giant pump. So I take my time to explains to you why that isn't possible. And to rehash that the limestone would be damaged by water. See previous posts since you clearly have a problem following along. Makes we wonder how you managed to write a book but that aside. After I point out to you limestone does dissolve in water so making a pump with limestone would be stupid not to mention it acts like a sponge allowing water to flow through it. You seem to think somehow it could hold water I guess?

Your biggest problem with your theory simple you have no understanding of geology or chemistry. And just to further show your clueless please read this it's about the limestone aquifer and the damage bring caused by its erosion. Since now apparently there isn't one under giza. Luckily for Egyptians there is.

Case Study Giza Pyramids - Xylem Applied Water Systems
Authority (EAA) determined that the groundwater levels at the Pyramids ... Pyramids in Giza, Egypt, action was needed to save the historical site. ... Plateau and preventing erosion of the limestone.

unitedstates.xylemappliedwater.com...

So what did we learn from this you have a lot of research to do before you promote a book about your theory. So indy less time exploring and more in a library might help.
edit on 8/20/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Someone posted something about the Nile flooding. The Nile does not flood.

I would say in the valley of the Nile Nasser felt that there was a necessity for a water pump. The largest structure built in the valley of the Nile was built and it was known as Nasser's Pyramid. Nasser's Pyramid is used to pump water. This largest structure in the valley of the Nile is pumping water right now. Crops are growing and desert has been transformed into a garden using this water pumping system. People are eating food right now that was irrigated with water pumped by the largest structure in the valley of the Nile. To me that wonderful!

In modern times people felt that there was a need for a water pump in the valley of the Nile and built a massive structure to pump water.

I think that in ancient times people felt that there was a need for a water pump in the valley of the Nile and built a massive structure to pump water.

I have been getting a lot of positive interest from the magazine article. It turned out well!

We certainly have different ideas about the relationship between water and the Great Pyramid. I don't think that the Great Pyramid would dissolve like a sugar cube if it was exposed to water. The joints of the casing stones are bonded together water tight. Petrie found "Nile earth" or more commonly know as sediment inside the Great Pyramid. I have two articles in the current issue of a couple of magazines. I hope you read them someday. I can post the links if that would help.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: StevenMyers

I'm starting to wonder if you have ever even been to Egypt you know so little about it. The nile flooded every year until 1970.In 1970 aswan dam was built now Egypt controls the water flow. And the floods stopped ending a pattern that went on for thousands of years. Saying the nile doesn't flood and they needed a pump so they built the pyramid is silly. Oh and by the way in Sudan the nile still floods every year. Please at this point just stop no amount of seals between limestone blocks isn't going to allow water not to move through them. It's like trying to make a hole to hold water in a sand pit.
edit on 8/22/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha clueless, just carry on telling yourself that you can water sand and it will become fertile

edit on 22-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
ok mr myers - its time to stop waffling and post details of your claims :

HINT - if you tel me to buy your book or pay DHC any money to read your articles i shall report you for commercial spam

1 - you claim that alledged subteranean chambers acted as the ` initial pump ` to build the pyramid :

a - what water source did they draw on

b - what power source did they use

c - what was the pump type

d - what alledged " subteranean CHAMBERS " ??? theres only one documented

2 - my standard question for pyramid pump idiots :

what evidence do you have for water flow within the pyramid ?

3 thats all for now - will see what if any answers you furnish to the above

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

In modern times people felt that there was a need for a water pump in the valley of the Nile and built a massive structure to pump water.

citation required

what structure ???

hint - i want details NOT waffle - be sure to include the manufracturer , type and capacity of the alledged " pumps "

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What exactly is your argument here, that the Nile doesn't flood now? Or that the Nile has never flooded? The Nile flooded every year since recorded history until the Aswan Dam was built in 1970 as dragonridr and Marduk have pointed out. This was such an important event to Egyptian agriculture that it was and still is celebrated as a national holiday known as 'Wafaa El-Nil'. Take a look the the Palermo Stone which is one of the surviving fragments of a stele known as 'Royal Annals of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt'. It records, among other things, the heights of the annual Nile floods. The Nile flood cycle is not something that is open to interpretation, it is a well established fact.

I would say in the valley of the Nile Nasser felt that there was a necessity for a water pump. The largest structure built in the valley of the Nile was built and it was known as Nasser's Pyramid. Nasser's Pyramid is used to pump water. This largest structure in the valley of the Nile is pumping water right now. Crops are growing and desert has been transformed into a garden using this water pumping system. People are eating food right now that was irrigated with water pumped by the largest structure in the valley of the Nile. To me that wonderful!

The Aswan Dam is an embankment dam, not a pump, the two are completely different things.

pump
/pəmp/
noun
1. a mechanical device using suction or pressure to raise or move liquids, compress gases, or force air into inflatable objects such as tires.

dam
/dam/
noun
1. a barrier constructed to hold back water and raise its level, the resulting reservoir being used in the generation of electricity or as a water supply.

Before the dam was built, Egyptian agriculture was at the mercy of the variable level of the annual flood. Some years it was too high, some years it was too low, and some years it was just right. This is why there were periods of feast and periods of famine. The dam converts the variable flow into a controlled flow. There is no need to 'pump' water from a higher level to a lower level, the dam contains floodgates through which the water flows with no mechanical assistance.

edit on 22-8-2015 by Donner because: Because i spell like a 3rd grader

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am not well versed in the ins and outs of the ATS forum.
I am not aware of the intricacies of the social norms of ATS.

It was suggested to me to start a new thread about the information in my magazine articles.
I tried that but the post was removed. I don't know what I did wrong but maybe someone can help me with that.

Yes the Nile doesn't flood anymore (in Egypt) because of the High Aswan dam.
The dam does not pump water directly.
The dam does not create electricity directly.
The water moving through the dam turns shafts.
The shafts turn armatures and electricity is generated.

The electricity is used to pump water. ( as well as other uses)

The High Aswan dam is used to pump water.

The largest structure in the valley of the Nile is used to pump water. It is pumping water now.

I stand by the following two statements.

I think that in ancient times people felt that there was a need for a water pump in the valley of the Nile and built a massive structure to pump water.

Someone said: Please at this point just stop no amount of seals between limestone blocks isn't going to allow water not to move through them. It's like trying to make a hole to hold water in a sand pit.

Limestone has been used in canals, aqueducts and water locks. the limestone didn't dissolve away or leak like a sieve.
Here is a link about limestone used in water related construction projects.
www.hmdb.org...

Somebody said: just carry on telling yourself that you can water sand and it will become fertile
Actually in the valley of the Nile they uses a lot of fertilizers which has caused pollution problems.
Here is a quote from a page.
The rise in water tables has led to accumulation of harmful salts, fertilizers, and pesticides in the upper layers of the soil. Farmers have been forced to use about a million tons of artificial fertilizer as a substitute for the nutrients that no longer fill the flood plain.

Here is a link to that page. courseware.e-education.psu.edu...

I appreciate everyone's posts and I wish I was better and using the ATS as a resource to share ideas and thoughts about my research and the over 75 radio talk shows I have been interviewed on about the Great Pyramid.

But before we continue I want to know if anyone thinks that the largest structure in the valley of the Nile was designed, financed and built with the intention of being used to pump water? Please let me know.

If we haven't gotten that far yet then the progress we are making is very slow indeed. Maybe I'll have to write a magazine article about that too.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The largest structure in the valley of the Nile is used to pump water. It is pumping water now.

The High Aswan Dam is used to vibrate dildos.

The largest structure in the valley of the Nile is used to vibrate dildos. It is vibrating dildos now.

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I am not well versed in the ins and outs of the ATS forum.
I am not aware of the intricacies of the social norms of ATS.

It was suggested to me to start a new thread about the information in my magazine articles.
I tried that but the post was removed. I don't know what I did wrong but maybe someone can help me with that.

Yes the Nile doesn't flood anymore (in Egypt) because of the High Aswan dam.
The dam does not pump water directly.
The dam does not create electricity directly.
The water moving through the dam turns shafts.
The shafts turn armatures and electricity is generated.

The electricity is used to pump water. ( as well as other uses)

I stand by the following two statements.

Someone said: Please at this point just stop no amount of seals between limestone blocks isn't going to allow water not to move through them. It's like trying to make a hole to hold water in a sand pit.

Limestone has been used in canals, aqueducts and water locks. the limestone didn't dissolve away or leak like a sieve.
Here is a link about limestone used in water related construction projects.
www.hmdb.org...

Somebody said: just carry on telling yourself that you can water sand and it will become fertile
Actually in the valley of the Nile they uses a lot of fertilizers which has caused pollution problems.
Here is a quote from a page.
The rise in water tables has led to accumulation of harmful salts, fertilizers, and pesticides in the upper layers of the soil. Farmers have been forced to use about a million tons of artificial fertilizer as a substitute for the nutrients that no longer fill the flood plain.

Here is a link to that page. courseware.e-education.psu.edu...

I appreciate everyone's posts and I wish I was better and using the ATS as a resource to share ideas and thoughts about my research and the over 75 radio talk shows I have been interviewed on about the Great Pyramid.

But before we continue I want to know if anyone thinks that the largest structure in the valley of the Nile was designed, financed and built with the intention of being used to pump water? Please let me know.

If we haven't gotten that far yet then the progress we are making is very slow indeed. Maybe I'll have to write a magazine article about that too.

Your kidding right your going to use the eerie canal as proof limestone can hold up to water. You probs kg picked the worst example you could find to support your theory. It was completed in 1825 and has been all but destroyed in areas where it wasn't maintained. But that aside you need a history lesson on how they used the limestone. A man by the name of canvass white was hired as the engineer though had no formal training. He was sent to England to study the existing canal and locks. There he was introduced to something amazing made of limestone.

This amazing product is called hydraulic cement it could turn porous limestone into a morter that can be used to make things.This process involved heating the limestone and reducing the end product to a powder.) This cement was used in canal construction as early as 1818 and in all face work of locks and arches. Some of this work still remains in place. So in other words even in 1818 they knew you can't make a canal out of limestone. As far as resevors you couldn't pick something better. Dig down below a water table install limestone blocks and wait the water will naturally seep into it. By the way used to use limestone in wells too same reason.

Now ok I've shown you that limestone cannot be used to hold water in any kind of pump without significant damage like the eerie canal. In less then 200 years large portions are unusable as the morter came off exposing the limestone. On the great pyramid we don't have morter to protect the limestone meaning we would have seen significant damage caused by submersion in water. It's not there we see clean lines and flat surfaces. As I mentioned earlier do to tourism they now do have to clean off salt deposits to prevent damage. This is caused by the humidity that all those tourists bring into the pyramid and like a sponge the limestone soaks up the moisture and the salt seeps to the surface.

Now I have to say your idea isn't feasible in any way to explain pyramid construction. The signs would be easy to see. Normally I'm not so quick to destroy a theory but the pyramid being made to be a pump or being built using pumps does nothing but confuse people to the real purpose. If you want to be called Indiana like your bio it always helps to understand the culture your writing about. My suggestion look into the worker camps and the workers Tombs found in giza. They tell you why it was built it's not a mystery they worked for there Pharaoh and were proud of their work.
edit on 8/23/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

The High Aswan Dam is used to vibrate dildos.

The largest structure in the valley of the Nile is used to vibrate dildos. It is vibrating dildos now.

Harte

You forget toast and eggs they built the dam to make breakfast. He got himself in a hole with the whole pump thing and this was his attempt at not having to admit he was wrong. There is no pump involved with the dam was not designed or constructed with the idea of using it to pump water. It was designed to block water and allow them to control the flooding and even energy was not its original purpose.

And I honestly don't think he was talking about the dam until I mentioned it controls flooding and stopped the cycle. I truly believe he thought they use pumps to control the nike floods. That's why he said like in ancient times not realizing they had no control over the nile.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
wait a minute, the great pyramid has 85 degree humidity
Well the answers obvious, it was designed to mature cheese
So its a food pyramid
food pyramid

end thread /

edit on 23-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Are you guys saying that you don't want to watch the video series about how the Great Pyramid was built using water locks and barges?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Are you guys saying that you don't want to watch the video series about how the Great Pyramid was built using water locks and barges?

People aren't interested in wasting their time Steven,

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ENOUGH

Nno one gives a fllying munkies about the aswan high dam

its just your pathetic distraction to avoid expainaining your pyramidiot delusion

so - the powers souce for your alledged " pyramid pump " is ???????????????????

the water sources`for your alledged " pyramid pump " is ???????????????????

answer relevant questions or fook off

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join