It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheop’s Pyramid : A theory to explain the internal architecture

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi Steven - I have watched your videos and I am perplexed at your explanation?
If the pyramid was built in layers using water and barge's - how were the 16 153 foot(?) Grand Gallery beams suspended during the practical exercise of your explanation???

How did the wall holding the tiers of water gates not give way unless the gates were built over the casing stones
- and then you would need to explain how they were fastened to the pyramid to keep from being pushed away???
Also, the amount of wood you are claiming to accomplish this task seems like a deforestation - could you elaborate where the wood came from?

Any additional explanations would help.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

I was going to go there don't think he calculated the shear volume of water and the pressure it would exert. Tear apart wood they would need a much stronger material or need more wood then blocks. Either way it doesn't work.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I thank everyone for asking questions. When I was at the Giza Plateau filming a documentary that also had Robert Schoch in it the casing stones I examined seemed to be capable of impounding water. The joints between the casing stones were bonded together with a strong bonding agent. The joints are still water tight.

Sir Flinders Petrie felt that the Great Pyramid was built level by level. He also felt that the casing stones for a level was set in place before the interior stones of that level were set in place. The explanation I have in my two books is the same order of stone placement as Petrie thought the stones were placed.

Yes even the Grand Gallery was built level by level. They didn't have to "hold up" or "support" the Grand Gallery while the great pyramid was assembled. Even the vents and passages were built level by level. Using barges and specialized barges and utilizing the powerful force of buoyancy even the largest stones were moved, raised to the necessary height and set in place. There are two videos in the series that detail the process of moving and setting in place the largest stones. (videos 10 and 11)

Yes there would be a lot of water involved. I agree with that.

Question:
How did the wall holding the tiers of water gates not give way unless the gates were built over the casing stones

The series of water locks were built into the casing stones. In simple terms each water lock was supported by the casing stones below it. The water lock was built on top of a lower level of casing stone. This is best illustrated in video 14 which depicts the removal of the water locks. See video 14 at: 5:18 to see how the water locks are incorporated into the wall of casing stones.

Question:
- and then you would need to explain how they were fastened to the pyramid to keep from being pushed away???

The water locks were not fastened onto the casing stones. They were incorporated into the casing stones and were an integral part of the building.

Question:
Also, the amount of wood you are claiming to accomplish this task seems like a deforestation - could you elaborate where the wood came from?

I don't know why someone would feel that there was a lot of wood consumed in the construction process. The barges were reused. I think in ancient times there were barges on the Nile river. I saw a depiction of a big barge transporting two obelisks at the same time!! The doors on the water locks were wood but the Erie canal had more water locks. Did the Erie Canal necessitate deforestation to build the doors on its water locks and build the barges that traveled on the Erie Canal? The little bit of wood needed to build the great pyramid came from trees. People in the valley of the Nile had access to wood. There is a big boat at the Great Pyramid made of large planks from big trees. This boat is also made so it can be disassembled. My book talks about that too!

Thank you all for the intelligent questions. These are the type of questions I have been asked on the over 75 radio talk shows I have been interviewed on discussing my books and research. The builders of the Great Pyramid were real people who really did move and place many very heavy payloads. They used a fast and powerful method to accomplish their goals. The explanation I have provided in my books and video series as well as in many magazine articles and upcoming magazine articles describe various aspects of this fascinating assembly process. Here again is the link to the videos I am referring to. www.thepump.org...

If anyone has any more questions please ask. If I missed a question or didn't answer it well enough let me know I will be traveling this weekend so It may be a couple of days before I can respond again. Thank you all for your interest! Steven Myers

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StevenMyers

Well, honestly - you seem to be skipping around logical questions with inept answers.

Even though your premise is that the locks were somehow attached to the casing stones??? you show no way of this comparison - the casing stones are smooth and with them being sealed,
you need to show how this is possible without the stacked locks collapsing as stacking the locks create a considerable problem especially when overloading the lock with barges and tons of stone..which of course displaces the water ratio forcing pressure on the outside of the lock.

Another thing you must consider - how big was the lock and barges that carried the 153 foot Grand Gallery stones as your video shows the lock much smaller than would be needed to float these megalithic blocks. Would you float in sideways.. as then your lock is in excess of 160 feet long...and with adding the height of where the pyramid would be at when installing the Grand Gallery stones - the base lock to Grand Gallery height would have been exceptionally huge!

How exactly did they engineer suspending the G-Gallery stones while being built around it and flooding the area without the force of water moving anything?
You state they used wood and don't supply mathematically the equivalent wood needed to build all the mechanical engineering devices you claim..you realize there is approximately 2.5 million stones? How long exactly would it take to build the Great Pyramid reusing the barges - you skipped that equation.

One last question, which may seem rude, but it is just my incurable curiosity -

If you truly believe your claim..why would you not author a thread on this subject here at ATS with it's colossal member audience instead of hiding it in an obscure thread

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Or how you would get millions of gallons of water hundreds of feet above the nile to create the pressure inside in the first place. Then there is the fact you can't create the pressures needed in his diagram. With the limestone soaking up water even if you managed to put in more than you lose which is unlikely. You would have the pressure itself shatter the limestone because of water saturatuon. Then there is always the fact if the limestone inside the pyramid was exposed to water we could tell.

And if all that isn't enough this pump to get the water up there would need to push millions of gallons a minute far beyond anything they Egyptians were capable of without a motor.
edit on 8/16/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I can only guess as to why he believes this.

The only place in the Great Pyramid that exposes a water issue is the Queens Chamber which was covered in 70 per cent of salt: some believe this has to do with flooding..and possibly where his idea came from.

Personally, I dont see this method being feesable due to weight to force ratio and the use of tools the AE are attributed to.

I have trouble imagining that even one of the 130 granite Aswan stones not capsizing the known boats of the Pharaohs..and we still have the megalithic Grand Gallery stones at 153 feet long - those are huge barges considering the amount of men it would need to be gently placed on the barge for it to not capsize, and you would also need room on the barge for the men.

Not saying it cant be done..just saying so far this theory doesnt hold water...
..and the hi-rise water locks dont stack up to a legitimate argument

edit on 16-8-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet

I can only guess as to why he believes this.

The only place in the Great Pyramid that exposes a water issue is the Queens Chamber which was covered in 70 per cent of salt: some believe this has to do with flooding..and possibly where his idea came from.

Personally, I dont see this method being feesable due to weight to force ratio and the use of tools the AE are attributed to.

I have trouble imagining that even one of the 130 granite Aswan stones not capsizing the known boats of the Pharaohs..and we still have the megalithic Grand Gallery stones at 153 feet long - those are huge barges considering the amount of men it would need to be gently placed on the barge for it to not capsize, and you would also need room on the barge for the men.

Not saying it cant be done..just saying so far this theory doesnt hold water...
..and the hi-rise water locks dont stack up to a legitimate argument

The salt is caused by humidity in fact the Egyptians actually have to close monuments for cleaning. With the visitors breathing the added humidity causes the limestone to seep salt. Which again is evidence that they haven't been exposed to water. If they had the salt content in the limestone would be much lower and the would be brittle and flake. Meaning building the pyramid with water is the dumbest thing you could do because you destroy the stones. To see what limestone looks like exposed to water and how it causes it to flake see the Sphinx inclosure.
edit on 8/16/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Totally agree with your statement in regards to water saturated limestone depleting its rigidity.

Consulting a geologist possibly could of helped him with his theory.

Please check your email dragonridr as I sent you a link to a different subject on the Great Pyramid.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
someone said:
I have trouble imagining that even one of the 130 granite Aswan stones not capsizing the known boats of the Pharaohs..and we still have the megalithic Grand Gallery stones at 153 feet long -

The longest stones of the Great Pyramid are about 27 feet long.
Virtually everyone agrees that these stones were moved down the Nile on barges.

There is no stone in the Great Pyramid that is 153 long.

Someone said:
Or how you would get millions of gallons of water hundreds of feet above the nile.

I think that the subterranean cuttings and chamber cut into the bedrock were a water pump. I talk about that in my books.

Someone asked:
If you truly believe your claim..why would you not author a thread on this subject here at ATS with it's colossal member audience instead of hiding it in an obscure thread?

You guys are asking questions and I am trying to answer the questions. Nothing wrong with that. I actually don't get on ATS that much and am not well versed with all the ins and outs of this forum. I wish I was. Instead, I have been writing magazine articles and have been on over 75 radio talk shows being interviewed about my books and research.

The video series I have linked several times has some information about the research. My books have more information.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

[QUOTE]I think that the subterranean cuttings and chamber cut into the bedrock were a water pump. I talk about that in my books. [/QUOTE]

and there in lies a problem with your claim

you posit that they had a working pump on site that could magic water from < insert > to a sufficient head to build the pyramid

which you then claim is another pump

explain again why the pyramid is actualy required ????????????????/

i will go into the failings of the rest of your claims later

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hello again Steven -
No use really beating around the bush any longer with your claim.

You should know that I am the Copyright holder of the
hidden Great Pyramid of Giza blueprints and no where in these blueprints
does it prove your assumption!

What it does in fact do is show your claim to be extremely false...however -
I do so enjoy researching others claims.

youtu.be... Nazca Lines DECODED as Great Pyramid Blueprints.
This decoding was done in full color ON TOP of the Nazca Lines using Google Earth.

..and yes - I have been studying Nazca and ancient history for almost 40 years.

This picture shows a cutaway view to the Great Pyramid which is 13 Kilometers tall and 13 kilometers long!
The video shows a more complete version including Kings Chamber Lintels and how the geoglyph's work with the blueprints as icons.

...and NO - at this moment I have no time to create a thread on this subject of NazCAD.

You should also know that unlike yourself, Hancock or Bauval -
As a humanitarian I gifted this information back to humanity for FREE!

edit on 17-8-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Outfringing the fringie! The sinister Double Jaw Drop!
That was beautiful.

Harte

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I was asked if the Subterranean chamber was a water pump why was the Great Pyramid needed?

The output of the Subterranean chamber was used to keep the water locks supplied with water during construction. The Great Pyramid itself was also a water pump and the two pumps were connected in series. This allowed a greater height to be achieved and the output of the entire system was constant. The Subterranean water pump had an output that was pulsating.

Isn't that interesting!

In the real world many machines or water pumps are connected in series. A V8 engine is like 8 single cylinder engines connected in series. Farmers often pump out of a river into a holding tank. Then pump out of that tank to irrigate their fields. This is two water pumps connected in series. Trains often have more than one engine connected in series. There are many configurations of devices connected in series. Thank you for the question.

Someone suggest that the information was so interesting that I should start a thread about it. Great suggestion! I think I will try that!

I hope people read my article about the Great Pyramid Water Pump in the current issue of World Explorer magazine. The article would answer many of these questions. www.wexclub.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Outfringing the fringie! The sinister Double Jaw Drop!
That was beautiful.

Harte

Have to admit never seen that before.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: StevenMyers
I was asked if the Subterranean chamber was a water pump why was the Great Pyramid needed?

The output of the Subterranean chamber was used to keep the water locks supplied with water during construction. The Great Pyramid itself was also a water pump and the two pumps were connected in series. This allowed a greater height to be achieved and the output of the entire system was constant. The Subterranean water pump had an output that was pulsating.

Isn't that interesting!

In the real world many machines or water pumps are connected in series. A V8 engine is like 8 single cylinder engines connected in series. Farmers often pump out of a river into a holding tank. Then pump out of that tank to irrigate their fields. This is two water pumps connected in series. Trains often have more than one engine connected in series. There are many configurations of devices connected in series. Thank you for the question.

Someone suggest that the information was so interesting that I should start a thread about it. Great suggestion! I think I will try that!

I hope people read my article about the Great Pyramid Water Pump in the current issue of World Explorer magazine. The article would answer many of these questions. www.wexclub.com...

Your still stuck with the fact the damage done to the stones would be substantial. And we'll we could tell that they were under water for long periods of time as the damage to stability and overall flaking of the stone. Wouldn't be a smooth stone left in the pyramid after this long a period. And opening it to open air it would tear itself apart. Two problems when limestone gets wet one being its made of carbonate rock, it is highly reactive when exposed to water. The second being the salt content. salt migration within the stone causes fractures and cracks to occur. Meaning after they diminished the pyramid and the stone dried out we would end up with a huge pile of rubble. Throw in you add water to limestone you get carbonic acid I think you could see the problem right?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You are here: Home / About Wexclub
About Wexclub

David Hatcher Childress, Founder & World Explorer David Hatcher Childress, known as the real-life Indiana Jones to the many fans of his books,
www.wexclub.com...

And to his other fans?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

About Wexclub

David Hatcher Childress, Founder & World Explorer David Hatcher Childress, known as the real-life Indiana Jones to the many fans of his books,
www.wexclub.com...

And to his other fans?

imo he is the biggest liar for profit in the world of pseudohistory, now that Sitchin is dead
edit on 18-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

About Wexclub

www.wexclub.com...

And to his other fans?

It says "to the many fans of his books"...not "to many fans of his books"...the 'the' makes all the grammatical difference mate.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
At the Giza plateau the water table is rather high. Is the plateau dissolving away?

I want to thank everyone for reading my article in the magazine.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Thank you for the correction.
So all of his fans know him as the real life Indiana Jones. Cool.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join