It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye True, ands I don;t think, in that moment, he would say "America's under attack". He could say "It appears to be a coordinated attack" or "It appears to be terrorists" but the official quote is not what someone would say right off the bat. Though, if Card knew in advance, that could have been the code words for the start of the incident.

edit on 30-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As much as we've been told Muslim terrorist organizations are responsible for the killing of innocent people in the U.S. and around the world we STILL don't see retaliation terrorist organizations born from rage against Muslims or killing ordinary Muslims. But we are supposed to believe these Muslim terrorist groups targeted ordinary Americans out of some hate for our "freedoms?" Why not send all four planes to Washington D.C?

It feels fake because it is fake. Al Qaeda, ISIS, The Weather Underground, mass murderers and racial murderers, and many other terrorist-type groups are directed by people who want to 'shape' the direction of domestic and foreign policy: The U.S. Federal Government.

I believe that 100%. If anyone knew those towers were prone to falling from fire, it would be people on the inside. But I still believe that high temp explosives were involved in their total destruction.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: MotherMayEye True, ands I don;t think, in that moment, he would say "America's under attack". He could say "It appears to be a coordinated attack" or "It appears to be terrorists" but the official quote is not what someone would say right off the bat. Though, if Card knew in advance, that could have been the code words for the start of the incident.

He knew ahead of time and like an actor with stage fright, he froze when he was told the plan was underway.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
I think, honestly, there is at least a somewhat reasonable explanation for this.
Why not assume that, yes, those buildings were wired, but as a safety measure?
Perhaps this is a long shot, but to me it would make sense to have the buildings wired to demo in the event that their structure was compromised. The reason for this would be to, obviously, save the surrounding buildings from damage caused by a tower toppling over.

Not saying the whole event wasn't shady as hell, but surely the whole thing can't be that covert.

If that building was wired for demolition, it must have been done before 9/11. There's no way possible for that building to have been wired for demolition in the few hours that passed after the towers fell. It would take days, if not weeks, to prepare a building that large for demolition. So, if it was brought down in a controlled manner, someone knew what was going to happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
As much as we've been told Muslim terrorist organizations are responsible for the killing of innocent people in the U.S. and around the world we STILL don't see retaliation terrorist organizations born from rage against Muslims or killing ordinary Muslims. But we are supposed to believe these Muslim terrorist groups targeted ordinary Americans out of some hate for our "freedoms?" Why not send all four planes to Washington D.C?

It feels fake because it is fake. Al Qaeda, ISIS, The Weather Underground, mass murderers and racial murderers, and many other terrorist-type groups are directed by people who want to 'shape' the direction of domestic and foreign policy: The U.S. Federal Government.

I believe that 100%. If anyone knew those towers were prone to falling from fire, it would be people on the inside. But I still believe that high temp explosives were involved in their total destruction.

Ah, I see. So it's all "them" controlling those poor ignorant savages, who are clearly too stupid to have their own agenda. Yeah, that makes sense. All those guys fighting right now in the ME as part of ISIS and all those AQ members worldwide, they're all. . . working for the U.S.? Sure, that seems perfectly reasonable and hardly racist.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The windows blow out under the left side then left side penthouse falls...Right side windows blow out then building collapses. I have NEVER been a 9/11 Truther but this video is obviously a video of a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

If this is a controlled demolition what does that say about the Bush administration?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

It did blow out windows...watch closely.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Ah, I see. So it's all "them" controlling those poor ignorant savages, who are clearly too stupid to have their own agenda. Yeah, that makes sense. All those guys fighting right now in the ME as part of ISIS and all those AQ members worldwide, they're all. . . working for the U.S.? Sure, that seems perfectly reasonable and hardly racist.

Well not so much controlling them as controlling a few and framing the rest.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Oh and let me fall on the floor dying of laughter at the "racist" accusation from someone who insists they are all "savages." Funny stuff!!!!! *wipes the tears" Funny, funny!
edit on 30-6-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh and let me fall on the floor dying of laughter at the "racist" accusation from someone who insists they are all "savages." Funny stuff!!!!! *wipes the tears" Funny, funny!

Not to quick on the subtleties of the written language, are we?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

The info is at the source you found if you look at the links here is another fine example of what can happen with steel in a fire test against wood.

That's the ADVANTAGE of actually working in the construction industry and dealing with the materials used and I don't mean building with them.

My first job on leaving school was in the drawing/design office of a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK COMPANY , since then I have had various technical jobs in the industry including testing building components sometimes to destruction also giving advice to architects & engineers on the correct application of various products.

Threads like this entertain me I enjoy reading the assumptions made by many on here VERY OFTEN what you think you see is WRONG.

There was a combination of factors that caused the collapse of the Towers & then WTC 7, what people seem to forget is the people killed in this tragic event were NOT all Americans the US Government could not do what has been claimed if they were found out imagine what that would result in.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Not to quick on the subtleties of the written language, are we?

If you meant it as sarcasm, then I totally missed it. No, they aren't any more savage than we are.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousRider
The windows blow out under the left side then left side penthouse falls...Right side windows blow out then building collapses. I have NEVER been a 9/11 Truther but this video is obviously a video of a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

If this is a controlled demolition what does that say about the Bush administration?

The Bush and Clinton administrations.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You said you had never heard of any structural engineer who believed that the buildings came down due to demolition. I gave you three names. I believe we're done.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that the American government went back in time 1400 years and wrote the Quran ? You should learn what the Quran and Hadith Teach:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FawnyKate

The problem isn't the material itself in it's properties, it's the weight of it.

They want light weight, no?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

At this point (sorry all for the multiple replies, haven't quite mastered the multi-quote yet), I'd like some more info on that, though with how things have been faring with people 'in charge' have been telling anything but the absolute truth...not sure they'd probably say it was 'granular kool-aid' or some BS like that.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

"You people? You people? Sir, I will not tolerate any racist behavior on this plane!"

*taser*

Name the movie! (sorry, had to, I giggle every time I hear or read those words.)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Would the building collapse perfectly on itself? Even if that were possible, each building that fell did the same thing, uniformly.

With 'luck' like that, should play the lotto.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Yea, building fires just collapse buildings uniformly like that, daily I'm guessing.

*sarcasm*

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join