It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tourinay

Combine the initial damage to the structure caused by the impacts and the subsequent weakening of the remaining intact structural elements by fire and the collapse initiation witnessed is not so surprising considering the design of those buildings. What's surprising is the fact the buildings withstood the plane impacts without collapsing or toppling sideways immediately IMHO.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The fact is, over 500 eyewitness heard and saw explosions and some survived being in the explosions.

That is not evidence that explosives were involved and the proof lies in the fact that not one of your 500 witnesses produced evidence of explosives. That is because the sounds they heard were attributed to things that had nothing to do with explosives, which is understandable considering that there are no sounds of explosions in any WTC video.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

o one know where those photo were taken or how strong any of that steel is, or what kind of heat it can take, or how hot the fires where.

That is moot by the fact that at temperatures which fire burns is more than high enough to weaken structural steel. That was evident when the steel frame buildings in Thailand collapsed due solely to fire and the collapse of the steel structure of an overpass in Oakland, CA. which was result of fire.
edit on 21-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That is not evidence that explosives were involved and the proof lies in the fact that not one of your 500 witnesses produced evidence of explosives

Broken bones, burned flesh, dead body's, said people interviewed on live tv afterwards.. they themselves are evidence..

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No that incorrect.

Of course I am correct. Contact any aluminum company and let them tell you that you are incorrect, or would you like for me to do it and then, report back what they have said?

The fact is, The WTC steel was not sitting in a vat full of jet fuel.

Contents of a typical office fire generate temperatures high enough to weaken structural steel. Ask the steel companies if I am correct.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Blamed that on Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda. After all, they admitted their responsibility for 9/11.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Blamed that on Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda. After all, they admitted their responsibility for 9/11.

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Your right, it debunked the OS.

On the contrary, considering that in any of the WTC videos, no demo explosions are heard and as a result, those videos have been used to make a mockery of the Truth Movement, which is why you are unable to post time lines in those videos where you say, demo explosions are heard, which explains why no demo explosions were not detected on the seismic monitors in the area.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The terrorist who were responsible for 9/11.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You are going to have do to better than that.

Actually, I don't because it's history already and the 'OS" is still here after 14 years.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The terrorist who were responsible for 9/11.

Then I guess you replied to the wrong guy..

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You posted:

Broken bones, burned flesh, dead body's, said people interviewed on live tv afterwards.. they themselves are evidence..

That is not evidence that explosives were used. Once again, blame Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda for 9/11.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You posted:

That is not evidence that explosives were used. Once again, blame Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda for 9/11.

Really, why don't you call them up and tell them that..

edit on 21-10-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Really, why don't you call them up and tell them that..

They will simply tell me what I have told people here. After all, American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. supplied the conversion formulas for the FDR that applied ONLY to the airframe of American 77 and no other aircraft.

We can take a look here in regard to the airframe of American 77.

Record Pertaining to the Airframe of American 77

Reserved N-Number
Type Reservation Fee Paid
Mode S Code 52072030
Reserved Date 09/15/2006
Renewal Date 09/11/2015
Purge Date 10/15/2016
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name GREENWAY JONATHAN JAMES
Street PO BOX 714
City FREDERICK
State MARYLAND
Zip Code 21705-0714
County FREDERICK
Country UNITED STATES
Deregistered Aircraft
Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1
Aircraft Description
Serial Number 24602 Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991
Manufacturer Name BOEING Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 52072030
Model 757-223 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) A87418
Year Manufacturer 1991 Cancel Date 01/14/2002
Reason for Cancellation Destroyed Export To None
Type Registration Corporation

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration
Name WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE
Street RODNEY SQ NORTH ATTN CORP TRT ADM
City WILMINGTON
State DELAWARE Zip Code 19890
County NEW CASTLE
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Airworthiness
Engine Manufacturer ROLLS-ROYC Classification Standard
Engine Model 54555 Category Transport
A/W Date 05/08/1991

registry.faa.gov...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I tell you to call the people injured in explosions and tell them that there were none and you reply with flight 77 airframe data?

You really need to stop posting...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

So, if you had a huge, old, cast iron cannon, say one a couple of hundred years or more old, a really, really, really heavy thing. It can be wheeled by a couple of men OK, with some difficulty. But try to lift it with less than 10 strong men, and you'd realise how heavy it is. (Even then there would be much difficulty).

Anyway, you manage get this cannon onto a big, capable helicopter.
You take it up in the air to around the same height as a couple of famous buildings which once were but now are missing in strange circumstances.

Actually, you fly the cannon to exactly the same height as either of the former WTC Twin Towers.

Then, two strong men in the helicopter wheel this immensely heavy cast iron cannon out of an open door of the helicopter.

The cannon falls through the air to the ground, hitting the ground in seconds (maybe about 8 or so seconds).

It's not far off half a kilometre down.

That's a really fast half km of course, 8 or 9 seconds or so, straight down, sheer drop of course.

So tell me, if you think the WTC collapses are "not so surprising", how on earth can those buildings "fall" through a network of many, thick columns of extremely strong steel and concrete ...

... at very nearly the same rate as the cannon falling just against air resistance alone?

As if there was nothing but air in the way of the "falling" penthouse of the WTC buildings?

But in fact there was story after story of extremely well designed, very rigidly placed building supports.
Designed to withstand jet airliners hits.
Designed to withstand the hottest fires.

Yet in seconds, the story after story of some of the strongest, most supportive physical network known on earth disintegrates into actual powder.

It all sudenky disintegrates into mere dust itself to fall at nearly the very same rate to hit the ground as our cannon thrown through the air to the ground.

And you find this a common or garden event, nothing surprising at all.
Indeed you believe it was surprising this absolutely unique, physically inexplicable event (without incredible other, unseen forces being involved) didn't happen sooner.

edit on 21-10-2015 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I tell you to call the people injured in explosions and tell them that there were none...

It I had the opportunity to meet them face-to-face, I would simply tell them that the explosions had nothing to do with explosives. You might want to do some homework to determine that fuel from the B-767 was responsible for the burns and falling elevators responsible for the explosions people heard in the lobby in addition to the compressed air that people reported.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

So tell me, if you think the WTC collapses are "not so surprising", how on earth can those buildings "fall" through a network of many, thick columns of extremely strong steel and concrete ...

Your perception of the building is wrong.
It was only floor truss after floor truss.
The same thing that holds up the roof for most Walmarts.

Ask your local fire department if they would enter a burning Walmart.
I'll bet the answer is unequivocal NO.
Watch Youtube vids of how they fight Walmart type store fires.
They put hoses on the top of ladders and let them pour.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

So tell me, if you think the WTC collapses are "not so surprising", how on earth can those buildings "fall" through a network of many, thick columns of extremely strong steel and concrete at very nearly the same rate as the cannon falling just against air resistance alone? As if there was nothing but air in the wa of the "falling" penthouse of the WTC buildings?

First of all, the WTC buildings did not fall at near free fall speed. Secondly, let's take a look how easy for a steel frame building to fall. Go to this video and jump to time line 1:48.

Look what happened to a 21-story steel frame building that collpased during an earthquake.

21-story Steel Frame Building Collaped during Earthquake

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I tell you to call the people injured in explosions and tell them that there were none...

It I had the opportunity to meet them face-to-face, I would simply tell them that the explosions had nothing to do with explosives.

---

Is it too intrusive to ask how much you charge, or what agreed hourly rate you would get, for the "face to face" work, when you would go directing witnesses that they heard no explosions, but heard what you say they heard?

Would that be a much higher rate than your hourly pay rate for writing unbelievable stuff in internet forums? Or lower perhaps, because it's a dirty, on the ground OP which just doesn't pay in relation to the effort you put in?

Come on, tell the truth. How much do they pay you for all this?
Much? Or is it just that it beats the temp rate at the office - with better conditions at home.
I guess home coffee tastes better when you're getting paid when you drink it.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join