It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

14 years and counting and the "OS" remains standing to this very day. After all, structural and civil engineers, architects, firefighters and demolition experts have confirmed that fire, in conjunction with impact damage, was responsible for the collapse of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7, and that is official.

14 years and counting the OS fell apart when real science was applied to the WTC demise. Structural and civil engineers, architects, firefighters and demolition experts have confirmed that that demolition brought down the WTC and the real scientist put their names on their Reports.

All the Structural and civil engineers, architects, firefighters and demolition experts agree that demolition is official.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This video from a Nat Geo documentary demonstrates that jet fuel can fail the steel beams used in the twin towers:

Jump to about 3:45 for the actual burn. The temperature of the jet fuel reaches temperatures of over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. The beam fails in less than 4 minutes.

Sorry if this video has already been posted, but I haven't seen it linked yet. I thought it would be important since I saw this years ago and people are still debating jet fuel and beams.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Tourinay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tourinay

This video has been debunked.

The demonstration in this video is not what happened to the WTC steel beams.
The fact is most of the jet fuel was burn off in a matter of minutes. None of the WTC structural support beams were sitting in a vat of jet fuel as this video is trying to demonstrate.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Interesting. Thank you. I read somewhere that just the office equipment and furniture burning could reach as high temperatures as the jet fuel. Do you know if this is true?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Interesting. Thank you. I read somewhere that just the office equipment and furniture burning could reach as high temperatures as the jet fuel. Do you know if this is true?

No it is not true, under the EPA everything in the WTC meaning carpet, furniture had to be firer resistance to some degree.

The WTC steel was tested to handle 2500, degree heat for many hours. Remember the WTC came down after 55 minutes after the plane hit the WTC.

Jet fuel burns around 1800 degrees not hot enough to weaken the WTC steel, and not in one hour.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

911 And The Laws Of Physics

This video is a good understanding of the laws of physics to what really happened to the WTC.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Could you creat topic for me?

Or maybe let me drift this

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

This source supports your argument about the office equipment/furniture not exceeding jet fuel temperatures:

In common circumstances, the maximum temperature of a fully developed building fire will rarely exceed 1800°F. The average gas temperature in a fully developed fire is not likely to reach 1500°F. www.aisc.org...

Also, thank you for the video. It definitely suggests that there was an explosion on the top floors.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Tourinay because: grammar

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

This video from a Nat Geo documentary demonstrates that jet fuel can fail the steel beams used in the twin towers:

That's correct. After all, I have annealed aerospace steel to the soft condition at only 1000 degrees F., which is below the melting point of aluminum.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

14 years and counting the OS fell apart when real science was applied to the WTC demise.

Looking at the facts, science has been used to make a mockery of the Truth Movement. In case you missed it.

Disinformation Killed 9/11 “Truth”

By 2009, the 9/11 “Truth” Movement was so inundated with disinformation that it had become a laughingstock.

www.911truth.org...

Architects Shy From Trutherism

Architects didn't show up for a 9/11-architecture-conspiracy documentary screening—and the AIA doesn't want its name associated with Trutherism.

www.architectmagazine.com...

edit on 21-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Just to let you know that you video has been debunked. Demo explosions make a lot of noise that can be heard from miles, and yet, there is not a hint of an explosion as WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 collapse.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Look what a typical fire can do to steel beams.

Photo 1: Fire Weakens Steel Beams

Photo 2: Fire Weakens Steel Beams

Photo 3: Fire Weakens STeel Beams

Influence of temperature on the strength of metals

Some common types of steel lose 10% of their strength at 450 C (840 F), and 40% at 550 C (1022 F). At temperatures above 800 C ( 1475 F), it has lost 90% of its strength.

Other types of steel are made to stand higher temperatures before losing 10% of their strength, but they are much more expensive (and are weaker at room temperature).

And there are types which actually get stronger, up to 450 F (but then get a lot weaker at higher temperatures

www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

edit on 21-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Jet fuel burns around 1800 degrees not hot enough to weaken the WTC steel, and not in one hour.

"Some common types of steel lose 10% of their strength at 450 C (840 F), and 40% at 550 C (1022 F). At temperatures above 800 C ( 1475 F), it has lost 90% of its strength."

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Looking at the facts, science has been used to make a mockery of the Truth Movement. In case you missed it.

We are not here to discuss what your "opinions" are against people in the Truth movement.

The fact is, science has made a mockery of the OS.

The fact is The OS has no credible science to defends it's self.

It is a well known fact that disinformation was planted by people on the internet "against any credible people" who would draw attention away from the OS with scientific evidence.

These people still exist and have flooded every internet forums with their fallacies.

It is also a fact many of these people who spread some of the disinformation are being paid to do it.

Yes, it is a fact that the Truth movement was hijacked with a all kinds of disinformation, however that was many years ago and we have all moved past the disinformation and most Truthers depend on what science has to say.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Just to let you know that you video has been debunked. Demo explosions make a lot of noise that can be heard from miles, and yet, there is not a hint of an explosion as WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 collapse.

The fact is, over 500 eyewitness heard and saw explosions and some survived being in the explosions.

The fact is when the WTC came down there were hundreds of credible eyewitness who saw multiple explosions and flashes going around the WTC as it was coming down.

The sounds where so loud with millions of tons of steel and debris mixed with demolition explosions, everything being blasted over 600 feet up into the air and straight out at 60 miles an hour.

You hang on the very word there was no explosions because you cannot hear ALL the explosions in any of the videos because all the sounds of steel, aluminium, glass, furniture, plastic, concrete, was all mixed together.

Tell me, do you hear all the victims screaming that where in the Towers, in any of the videos when the WTC where being blowing to pieces?

No you don't, because it was all being muffled with millions of tons of debris exploding everywhere.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Also, thank you for the video. It definitely suggests that there was an explosion on the top floors.

Thank you.

It is nice to talk to opened minded people who are really interested in doing some real research.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Photo 1: Fire Weakens Steel Beams

Photo 2: Fire Weakens Steel Beams

Photo 3: Fire Weakens STeel Beams

No one know where those photo were taken or how strong any of that steel is, or what kind of heat it can take, or how hot the fires where.

You are going to have do to better than that.
edit on 21-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Your right, it debunked the OS.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

That's correct. After all, I have annealed aerospace steel to the soft condition at only 1000 degrees F., which is below the melting point of aluminum.

No that incorrect.

The fact is, The WTC steel was not sitting in a vat full of jet fuel.
The fact was all the jet fuel was spread everywhere in the impacted zone and burned off in a matter of minutes.

The fact is Firemen said there were pockets of fires in the impact zones and all the jet fuel was burned off, they believe they could have put out the firers.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The fact is, The WTC steel was not sitting in a vat full of jet fuel.
The fact was all the jet fuel was spread everywhere in the impacted zone and burned off in a matter of minutes.

The fact is Firemen said there were pockets of fires in the impact zones and all the jet fuel was burned off, they believe they could have put out the firers.

I don't want to get picky or take back what I said, but the beam wasn't in the vat but ABOVE it. My video mentioned that the vat was designed to burn for 30 minutes, that the fire reached 2000 degrees, and that the beam failed in 4 minutes. I think all of this suggests that it is very possible the jet fuel caused the buildings to collapse. Combine that with the fact that an office fire burns at 1500 degrees, and I think it is very possible that the beams weakened and failed over the 55 minutes since impact.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join