It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Informer1958

My facts and evidence are the result of reality.

If you believe the OS your not living in reality......

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just want to leave this here...since it seems a lot of people don't quite understand the mechanics behind structural failure...

Structural failure..the loss of structural integrity, or the loss of load-carrying capacity of a component or member within a structure..Structural failure begins when material is STRESSED...it doesn't have to be completely broken or completely melted...only stressed beyond it's strength limit...there can be multiple stress factors...including but not limited to heat, age, impact fractures, etc etc.

Although I believe the OS to be a misrepresentation of sorts, the conclusion is still the same....the buildings came down due to structural failure...impact damage as well as fire damage contributed largely...the rest was done by gravity...

A2D

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

14 years and counting, and the "OS" remains standing to this very day. No evidence that explosives nor thermite brought down the WTC buildings.
edit on 19-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
I just want to leave this here...since it seems a lot of people don't quite understand the mechanics behind structural failure...

Structural failure..the loss of structural integrity, or the loss of load-carrying capacity of a component or member within a structure..Structural failure begins when material is STRESSED...it doesn't have to be completely broken or completely melted...only stressed beyond it's strength limit...there can be multiple stress factors...including but not limited to heat, age, impact fractures, etc etc.

Although I believe the OS to be a misrepresentation of sorts, the conclusion is still the same....the buildings came down due to structural failure...impact damage as well as fire damage contributed largely...the rest was done by gravity...

A2D

Since the pile driver theory no longer works how do you explain the buildings disintegrating as they came down?

I do not see a collapse in this video,

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Just to let you know that the video debunks conspiracy theorist claim that the WTC building fell at free fall speed. You will have noticed that debris, which are falling at free fall speed, are outpacing the collapse of the WTC building.

Now, about that collapse itself, where are the time lines where demo explosions are heard as WTC 1 collapsed?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Since the pile driver theory no longer works how do you explain the buildings disintegrating as they came down?

Of course it works and it was captured on many videos as well. What we don't have evidence for, is evidence of demo explosions.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Just to let you know that the video debunks conspiracy theorist claim that the WTC building fell at free fall speed. You will have noticed that debris, which are falling at free fall speed, are outpacing the collapse of the WTC building.

Now, about that collapse itself, where are the time lines where demo explosions are heard as WTC 1 collapsed?

I hate to take the wind out of your sails but I could care less if it was free fall or not, makes no difference and is irrelevant.

Furthermore you don't need to let me know anything, you do nothing but repeat the same old stuff. I, we have heard it far to many times, at least come up with something new.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

The fact is gravity does not hurl thousands of tons of steel 600 feet in every direction. Watch all the videos.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Of course it works and it was captured on many videos as well. What we don't have evidence for, is evidence of demo explosions.

Not many just two, two towers two videos, get it, and there is no official evidence of explosions because it was not looked for as you said yourself. otherwise there is if you look, which you do not...
edit on 19-10-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The fact is gravity does not hurl thousands of tons of steel 600 feet in every direction. Watch all the videos.

Thank you Informer..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Watch this video as a lesson how it was done.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Not many just two, two towers two videos, get it, and there is no official evidence of explosions because it was not looked for as you said yourself. otherwise there is if you look, which you do not...

There was never evidence of demo explosions, neither on video nor within the seismic data.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Watch this video as a lesson how it was done.

LOL The video does not show the man holding the pen, furthermore you can hear a SNAP right before the pen falls.

Really skyeagle, I expected something better.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It is all very simple and well within the law of physics. The photo of steel columns sitting within a huge bomb crater was a hint.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It is all very simple and well within the law of physics. The photo of steel columns sitting within a huge bomb crater was a hint.

So what your saying is, if a building just falls down, (without demolition) according to your physics all the steel structures will leap up into the air over 600 feet weighing thousands of tons IS THE LAW OF PHYSICS?

Please explain this using science?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

You are aware of the design parameters?

Hello pancake-theory! Your evidence vanished... gone with the wind, innit?

edit on 19-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

So what your saying is, if a building just falls down, (without demolition)...

Let's take a look here where a 21-story steel frame building collapsed during an earthquake.

Photo: 21-story steel frame building collapse during an earthquake

... according to your physics all the steel structures will leap up into the air over 600 feet weighing thousands of tons IS THE LAW OF PHYSICS?

None did and I noticed you failed to answer the question as to why the steel columns of WTC 1 remained standing within a huge bomb crater.

If explosives are not firmly placed on steel columns, this will be the result.

Photo 1: Bombed Building

Notice the steel frames remained in place.

Photo 2: Steel Frames Reminded in Place

Photo 3: Building absorbed 5 JDAM Bomb Explosions

Since the explosives were not firmly attached to the steel structures, the blast waves simply flow around the steel structures like wind around a flag pole.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Hello pancake-theory! Your evidence vanished... gone with the wind, innit?

Actually not. Check it out.

What Firefighters Heard

It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

www.flcv.com...

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Let's take a look here where a 21-story steel frame building collapsed during an earthquake.

Are you really comparing this photo to what happened to the two WTC?

... according to your physics all the steel structures will leap up into the air over 600 feet weighing thousands of tons IS THE LAW OF PHYSICS?

None did and I noticed you failed to answer the question as to why the steel columns of WTC 1 remained standing within a huge bomb crater.

Yes they did. You can sit there all day and all night denying this credible fact all you like.

So what your saying is, if a building just falls down, (without demolition) according to your physics all the steel structures will leap up into the air over 600 feet weighing thousands of tons IS THE LAW OF PHYSICS?

Please explain this using science?

I noticed you failed to answer my question by demonstrating with credible science how thousands of tons of steel was hurled over 600 feet in every direction that YOU claimed happens at a natural free fall without the use of demolition?

The reason I am asking you this is because scientist from all over the wold have examined the actual videos by the News media of the morning of 911 and all have concluded thousands of tons of steel was hurled up in the air, meaning the steel just did not fall down as you claimed, but was BLASTED upward and outward over 600 feet in every direction.

My question is not a conspiracy theory, it is back up with science.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I noticed you failed to answer my question by demonstrating with credible science how thousands of tons of steel was hurled over 600 feet in every direction that YOU claimed happens at a natural free fall without the use of demolition?

Aren't you getting tired of this back and forth?
You are rehashing the same old tired mantra.
The OS side has already proved how the buildings came down.
The world has produced thousands of new engineers since 911.
You don't hear them complaining about the science.
Only a handful of web warriors with no degree go on about it.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join