It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

That wont't fly. That is the typical 9/11 conspiracy theorist response when they are backed into a corner.

LOL, I am not back into any corner and the fact is, the scientific facts speak volumes against the OS.

However your comment is very typical in defending the OS conspiracy theories.

These so call experts that you make fun of do not work for the government and these same experts are willing to put their names on their science, risking their reputations and careers.

That is how strong the real evidence is. Real science trumps pseudo science in every single case. And you know that.

I see your comments do not address the facts that I just posted. How interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

It was a bomb, it was underground, it was indoors, your joking right?

Of course not. The point is, that huge bomb failed to throw the steel columns anywhere, which effectively debunks the truther claim that explosives threw a steel column 600 feet.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

LOL, I am not back into any corner and the fact is, the scientific facts speak volumes against the OS.

That's right! Which explains why after 14 years, there is no evidence that support your claims

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Let's just say that little video has made a mockery of the Truth Movement.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Of course not. The point is, that huge bomb failed to throw the steel columns anywhere, which effectively debunks the truther claim that explosives threw a steel column 600 feet.

It was in an underground parking garage, where would they go, no it does not debunk anything, you can't compare two unknowns, but thanks for trying..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That's right! Which explains why after 14 years, there is no evidence that support your claims

On the contrary it does. It is not our fault that you do not want to read or see the evidence. I have seen all your so call evidence and it is seriously flawed and lacks any credible science.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Let's just say that little video has made a mockery of the Truth Movement.

Your such a funny guy, the mockery is the OS which you foolishly support and clearly do not understand..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

On the contrary it does. It is not our fault that you do not want to read or see the evidence.

Like evidence from folks like Gordon Duff of "Veterans Today," who has admitted feeding false information to the Truth Movement.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Your such a funny guy, the mockery is the OS which you foolishly support and clearly do not understand..

The mockery is of the "OS?" Well, it has been 14 years and the "OS" remains standing to this very day. Now, let's take a look at the Truth Movement over that same period of time in case you missed it before.

Disinformation Killed 9/11 “Truth”

By 2009, the 9/11 “Truth” Movement was so inundated with disinformation that it had become a laughingstock.

www.911truth.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Like evidence from folks like Gordon Duff of "Veterans Today," who has admitted feeding false information to the Truth Movement.

The Truth movement doesn't Liston to Gordon Duff or read the propaganda from Veterans Today.

I see you have no real comment on my above post, so you just decided to ridicule everyone who dares to question the OS.

Of all people you do not speak for the Truth Movement.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The Truth movement doesn't Liston to Gordon Duff or read the propaganda from Veterans Today.

I beg to differ. They have been used as reference sources.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The mockery is of the "OS?" Well, it has been 14 years and the "OS" remains standing to this very day. Now, let's take a look at the Truth Movement over that same period of time in case you missed it before.

Lets not and say we did, the truth movement has grown and it continues to grow, that would not happen if there was not something to it. If you are not aware of this take you head out of the sand. Stupid people posting stupid things does not change anything no matter how much it muddy s the water..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So what, i'll say it again, stupid people posting stupid things does not change anything..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That is a fallacy. I have not seen anyone on ATS using Gordon Duff garbage for reference sources.

However since you are so eagerly to attack everyone's reference sources, let take a look at what you use for your reference sources shell we.

911 Myths
Fox News
BBC News
Most of your information comes from propaganda media. And mainstream media cant understand why they are dying.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

ets not and say we did, the truth movement has grown and it continues to grow, that would not happen if there was not something to it.

Let's take a look here.

Truth Gone Bad, How 9/11 Activists Have Failed

There is increasing evidence that the “9/11 truth movement” is, in actuality, a thoroughly controlled and infiltrated “clan” tasked with suppressing truth, not spreading it.

journal-neo.org...

edit on 19-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

911 Myths Fox News BBC News Most of your information comes from propaganda media. And mainstream media cant understand why they are dying.

You forgot Popular Mechanics, I knew he was a lost sole when he used them..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

My facts and evidence are the result of reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

They are much more credible than "Pilots For 911 Truth" and other conspiracy websites such as "Loose Change."
edit on 19-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ets not and say we did, the truth movement has grown and it continues to grow, that would not happen if there was not something to it.

Let's take a look here.

Truth Gone Bad, How 9/11 Activists Have Failed

You just proved Informers post...

There is increasing evidence that the “9/11 truth movement” is, in actuality, a thoroughly controlled and infiltrated “clan” tasked with suppressing truth, not spreading it.

journal-neo.org...

You have just proved Informers post, nice job..
edit on 19-10-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They are much more credible than "Pilots For 911 Truth" and other conspiracy websites such as "Loose Change."

No I think they lie more then the rest..

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join