It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

already have, you lose again.

Apparently, reality is not with you and as proof, 14 years and counting and still no evidence that supports your case.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You have to understand that posting bogus videos doesn't cut it. Posting videos that post disinformation such as your video where false depleted uranium claims were made, is considered a major blunder on your part.

Apparently, you were unaware that depleted uranium has been used in cookware, glassware and even in dentures until I made you aware of those facts. I knew the video was bogus because one of my jobs as an airframe technician with depleted uranium during the balance process of of aircraft control surfaces.

I might add that radiation from depleted uranium is so weak that radiation from depleted uranium is not considered a health risk, and yet, I caught your video posting false information regarding depleted uranium
edit on 18-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

You have to understand that posting bogus videos doesn't cut it. Posting videos that post disinformation such as your video where false depleted uranium claims were made, is considered a major blunder on your part.

Apparently, you were unaware that depleted uranium has been used in cookware, glassware and even in dentures until I made you aware of those facts. I knew the video was bogus because one of my jobs as an airframe technician with depleted uranium during the balance process of of aircraft control surfaces.

I might add that radiation from depleted uranium is so weak that radiation from depleted uranium is not considered a health risk, and yet, I caught your video posting false information regarding depleted uranium

You are confused. I didn't post any videos.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I notice there's no citation for this claim on Wikipedia. Actually, the claim was added much later than the original entry and, in fact, the word 'steel' was added even later.

If you don't like that source, we can take a look here.

The Windsor Building Fire in Spain

The Damage

The Windsor Tower was completely gutted by the fire on 12 February 2005. A large portion of the floor slabs above the 17th Floor progressively collapsed during the fire when the unprotected steel perimeter columns on the upper levels buckled and collapsed (see Figure 1).

It was believed that the massive transfer structure at the 17th Floor level resisted further collapse of the building.

www.mace.manchester.ac.uk...

The massive transfer structure that prevented a full collapse was constructed of concrete and if it wasn't for the huge concrete transfer structure, the Windsor building would have suffered a full collapse.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

That reply was for another poster. Sorry!

edit on 18-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Apparently, conspiracy theorist supporting the OS were using NIST, who made a whooping 3 million dollars to fool the public and they destroyed all their credibility in the process.

Tell us, how many of the 9/11 investigators have ties to the government?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Another bogus video.

The Seal Team members who died in that helicopter crash were not part of the team that killed Osama bin laden and you might want to do some homework on that so-called "insider trading" to understand why it made a mockery of the Truth Movement.

Not doing homework properly is why the Truth Movement is a laughingstock that it is today.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Tell us, how many of the 9/11 investigators have ties to the government?

Probably very few if any.

That's what makes them more believable than people working for the government. You cannot trust anything the government says today.

I don't trust anything the government says anymore.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Apparently, reality is not with you and as proof, 14 years and counting and still no evidence that supports your case.

That is your "opinion" and sadly to say very few people support your OS narratives. The fact is, there is no evidence that supports the OS.

Your "opinion" that ALL my videos are bogus and full of disinformation, is only your "opinions". I have yet to see you prove any of my videos are fake or full of disinformation.

You have the right to make that claim, but doesn't mean you are right.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Since you don't trust the government, talk to the 9/11 investigators who have no ties to the government.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Since you don't trust the government, talk to the 9/11 investigators who have no ties to the government.

I did, and guess what? The fact is, they don't support the OS. Many of them said what the government told and NIST told was scientifically impossible.

It's laughably to believe a few office fires burning (only for an hour) brought down the two WTC in 10 seconds, it literately defies logic and common sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I did, and guess what? The fact is, they don't support the OS. Many of them said what the government told and NIST told was scientifically impossible.

It's laughably to believe a few office fires burning (only for an hour) brought down the two WTC in 10 seconds, it literately defies logic and common sense.

There goes typical TRUTHER logic ONLY FIRES

What about the structural damage, also data shows office fires can reach temperatures that can cause significant reduction in steel strength in under an hour.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

There goes typical OTHRUSTER logics: only HYPOTHETICAL evidence is sufficient to prove a theory.

Present the microstructural changes of said steel (due to fires) in the Nist report and stop babbling crap, maybe? Structural damage leads to a perfect demolition into it's footprint you say?

Is it the Darwin- or the Newton-Award you are hungry for? Take both:

Why don't you just debunk the presented info and stop cherry-picking irrelevant details?

edit on 19-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well, let's take a look here.

Why NIST did not Consider a Controlled Demolition

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

www.webcitation.org...

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event...all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

sites.google.com...

Towers Weakened by Planes; Brought Down by Fire

Analysis by a team of 25 of the nation's leading structural and fire protection engineers suggests that the World Trade Center Towers could have remained standing indefinitely if fire had not overwhelmed the weakened structures, according to a report presented today at a hearing of the House Science Committee. That finding is significant, said W. Gene Corley, Ph.D., team lead for the ASCE/FEMA Building Performance Study Team, because extreme events of this type, resulting in such substantial damage, are generally not considered in building design, and the fact that these structures were able to successfully withstand such damage is noteworthy.

Why the World Trade Center Buildings Collapsed: A Fire Chief ’s Assessment

The jet collapsed the ceilings and scraped most of the spray-on fire retarding asbestos from the steel trusses. The steel truss floor supports probably started to fail quickly from the flames and the center steel supporting columns severed by plane parts heated by the flames began to buckle, sag, warp and fail. Then the top part of the tower crashed down on the lower portion of the structure. This pancake collapse triggered the entire cascading collapse of the 110-story structure.

Fire, Not Extra Explosives, Doomed Buildings, Expert Says

A New Mexico explosives expert says he now believes there were no explosives in the World Trade Center towers, contrary to comments he made the day of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.
"Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," said Van Romero, a vice president at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.

911research.wtc7.net...

Civil & Structural Engineers on WTC Collapse

"The aircraft moved through the building as if it were a hot and fast lava flow," Sozen says. "Consequently, much of the fireproofing insulation was ripped off the structure. Even if all of the columns and girders had survived the impact - an unlikely event - the structure would fail as the result of a buckling of the columns. The heat from an ordinary office fire would suffice to soften and weaken the unprotected steel. Evaluation of the effects of the fire on the core column structure, with the insulation removed by the impact, showed that collapse would follow whatever the number of columns cut at the time of the impact."

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

'A Critical Analysis of the Collapse of WTC Towers, 1, 2 & 7 From an Explosives and Demolition Industry Viewpoint'

www.implosionworld.com...

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy theories and Controlled Demolition Myths

Photographic evidence proves beyond a doubt that floors sagged, pulling perimeter columns in. An event some conspiracy sites suggest never happened.

www.debunking911.com...

American Society of Civil Engineers

Towers Weakened by Planes; Brought Down by Fire

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

There are 123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

There are 120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report. There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report.

There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report. There are also 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report.

Now, lets' take a look at that your so-called experts who disagree with the real experts above.

AIA 'Disowns' Richard Gage

Gage was once warned by AIA not to spread the misimpression that there is a relationship between the two organizations, after he wrote a letter to Congress stating that more than 100 members of AIA who signed his petition were demanding a new investigation into 9/11.

breakfornews.com...

Architects Shy From Trutherism
ARCHITECT Magazine: The Magzine of the American Institute of Architects

All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

www.architectmagazine.com...

BYW Does Not Support the Claims of Steven Jones

Chairman of the BYU department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Dr. Miller, is on record stating in an e-mail, "I think without exception, the structural engineering professors in our department are not in agreement with the claims made by Jones in his paper, and they don't think there is accuracy and validity to these claims".

Letter to the Editor

I find Professor Jones' thesis that planted explosives (rather than fire from the planes) caused the collapse of the Towers, very unreliable.

www.debunking911.com...

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today Admits To Writing 40% False Information

www.infostormer.com...

How many of those buildings were struck by a B-767? How many of those buildings had their steel columns encased in concrete, unlike the WTC buildings?
edit on 19-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Why don't you just debunk the presented info and stop cherry-picking irrelevant details?

I have debunked what has been presented.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Right and then they stopped and looked no further, thats why the report is junk...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

I have debunked what has been presented.

You have debunked nothing..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Right and then they stopped and looked no further, thats why the report is junk...

It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that fire, in conjunction with impact damage, brought down the WTC buildings.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I hate hearing the same argument "steel melts at bla bla bla" over and over again. Steel doesn't have to MELT to fail. It's called "yield" strength! Both stiffness and yield strength decreases as temperature increases. Decreased stiffness leads to warped metal, which takes the structure out of ideal alignment. Add more heat and eventually the structure fails. The whole building could have been made from Titanium and fell if it wasn't engineering correctly! The steel beams are only strong when triangulated and boxed. Once the structure is compromised (by, ohh let's say a huge jet plane) the stresses shift and failure around the corner. All these comparisons to traditional building fires are nonsense. This wasn't traditional in any sense. No building fire this massive, with this construction method, with jet planes punch through them, had ever been experienced before. Throw a hot wheel thru a house of cards and then light it on fire and see what happens!

But WTC7? I can't explain that one. Looks controlled IMO.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Of course I have, and I have even challenged you and other conspiracy theorist to prove me wrong and I am still waiting.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join