It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: reldraI watched it happen live. The heat of the jet fuel can do this. You need an engineering degree, not just common sense.

Engineering degrees? Like these guys have?

Wow. Their top guys. . . all have a BS. Whew, heady stuff.
edit on 30-6-2015 by jaffo because: Grammar, spelling.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

"Prior to cleanup", minus removing the debris around the beams? Obviously the pile is removed somewhat. The debris pile covered those beams with mega tons of collapsed building.

I did show pic above of people cutting the beams with thermal lances. They did it to make it easier for tractors to maneuver.
Most of the debri pile had to be cut, I don't see anyone claiming that had anything to do with collapse.

I also see slag from melting, not shape charge "cutting". I also see the cuts angled, they do that to direct the fall, the same with trees.

Imagine cutting a beam straight across… the one doing the cutting would be stupid to risk injury from tons of metal falling any which way.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Engineering degrees? Like these guys have?

There are about 2.1 million engineers and architects in the USA, so far only 2,252 have bothered to signed their petition in about 9 years....

No wonder, when this is the quality of their "research"

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Interesting, I didn't really pay much attention to the slag running down the front of the beam in the picture. Having seen metal cut, the flow does look like it's much more representative of a slow(er) progressive cutting rather than a uniform(inward?) explosive.

Thanks for responding to my inquiry.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Another little silly thing.

Lets assume that they did bring down the building with explosive, why hide it then ?. All they had to do is come out and say they brought it down for security measures as the building was very unstable.

I don't understand people believe this BS demolition, it's so obvious that it didn't, and thereby completely irrelavant as a conspircy, and a waste of time for everybody.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
There are about 2.1 million engineers and architects in the USA, so far only 2,252 have bothered to signed their petition in about 9 years....

In as far as I know there is no movement of engineers and architects that supports the official story. Note even 2,252 people. So, if numbers are what counts (sic), you're outnumbered

No wonder, when this is the quality of their "research"

Seems to me this gentleman tried to explain something technical to a layperson. That's not research, that's provoking curiosity.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just to add WTC7 base was protected by WTC6 which was situated right beside the 2 towers. Yet WTC6 was way more damaged than WTC7 and it never suffered a global collapse.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

and a waste of time for everybody.

Exactly. They want us with our heads buried in the rubble, not looking at the endless war generated from it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Yes, there apparently was an explosion-like sound sometime before WTC7 fell, and yes, I suppose in theory, it could be a bunch of simultaneous explosions. But it also could have been a lot of other things.

Here's an interesting analysis that shows that video was from roughly 7 full hours prior to WTC7 falling:

www.911myths.com...

Can you refute that? If that is so, would you still claim that the arbitrary explosion sound somehow was tied to WTC7 coming down?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The first thing you see going down into the building is the elevator shaft. Which just happens to be one of the parts that needs to be taken down since it is one of the sturdiest parts of the building. It also coincidentally seems to be the first part of the building to give because of, fires.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Just to add WTC7 base was protected by WTC6 which was situated right beside the 2 towers. Yet WTC6 was way more damaged than WTC7 and it never suffered a global collapse.

upload.wikimedia.org...

One of those buildings around the WTC's was cut in half, but still standing even.
edit on 30-6-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
Yah, big difference between rivulets of metal from metal melting and sharp edges from explosive shaped charges. Heres an example of what that looks like…

link to image

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
I don't understand people believe this BS demolition, it's so obvious that it didn't, and thereby completely irrelavant as a conspircy, and a waste of time for everybody.

I would not call the quest for a plausible explanation of ANY event a "waste of time".

And yes, maybe it was not a regular demolition. But the idea that 3 buildings collapse in their own footprint on the same day - that's ridiculous.

Come on, "use da head", folks. Two buildings, EXPLICITLY DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND the impact of a big airplane came down after being hit by .. a big airplane. And not only do they come down in exactly the same way - they do it in a way that defeats all logic and science. Note, that THE ONLY ENERGY AVAILABLE WOULD BE THE KINETIC ENERGY STORED IN THE BUILDING - and that is NOT enough to pulverise steel and concrete and spread it all the way to Manhattan. Period.

What you saw is unfathomable, even laughable!

Yes, I laughed when I saw it, it was so very clear this was somehow staged.

If you did not find that suspicious enough, a third building - THE ONE IN WHICH THE MAJOR PRESUMABLY WOULD BE SAFE AND IN COMMAND DURING AN EMERGENCY SITUATION - spontaneously collapses into its own footprint too, though it was not hit by an airplane. That's even more ridiculous. Also, on the same day the bloody Pentagon, THE command center of the USA, which resides in THE MOST PROTECTED AIRSPACE IN THE WORLD, is attacked - by another "plane". But no video's, not proof at all and the magical "airplane" did not even shatter the windows near the impact hole - you know, roughly where the wings should have been. Nobody ever saw not even a trace of these wings - not in the building, not on the beautiful green grass that lay undisturbed that day. If that's not insane enough to trigger you, another plane crashes and hardly leaves a scar in the ground.

As somebody wrote: it would make even the worst scenario writer of B-movie scripts blush. "Nah, nobody believes such crap" he would say "not even the most gullible audience". And up to 9/11 he would have been right.

But it happened, that's for sure. So, let's do a Holmes here: if you eliminate the impossible you're left with the truth, however improbable.

This led me to the conclusion that we WERE attacked. Not by Muslim terrorists - I don't know by whom or what, but it sure is a very powerful entity. They could do to us whatever they want and they proved it that day. I think we were given a warning in advance where and how they would strike. And because the US Government clearly was not able to prevent the attacks - and knew it - they hastily put together some cover story. I'm not sure which parts were part of the real attack and which parts were part of the coverup, but it seems to me that the "planes" are part of the coverup, the hole in the Pentagon and the Towers were caused by the external attack - not sure about WTC7; they may have brought it down themselves, or it was brought down for them by the attackers.

I say: it was a warning. Perhaps the cover stories were chosen such that the more intelligent part of the population would suspect that there was something fishy going on and start investigations. Maybe our Government wants us to find out - but can't ever admit it, as that would mean total destruction of at least part of our world.

Call me crazy - but let's face it: my story has at least SOME logic in it. Not so with the official story..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

Well maybe they should have made them from TIMBER!!!!!!

Metals beams bent over a charred timber beam after a fire

Steel beams have melted and collapsed over charred timber beam, which, despite heavy damage, remains in place." Note that the wood beam, while badly charred, retains enough structural integrity to support the deformed steel beams.

edit on 30-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Sigh.

Just click a few tiles on the page that lists their signers. I did and these are but three.

Harry Robinson III - Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design, Howard University. Principal, TRG Consulting Global/Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, Project Strategies. Past president, NCARB and NAAB

Eason Cross - Phillips Academy, Harvard College, Harvard GSD Chas. M. Goodman Associate, Partner Cross and Adreon 1962-1987. Cross Assoc. 1987-. Fellow AIA, National Honor Awards from AIA and AISC, VA Society AIA Noland Medalist 84, father of four, grandfather of four. See Who's Who in America.

Cynthia Howard - I have a Masters in Architecture from MIT & Harvard. My private practice since 1978 includes serving as preservation planning consultant for the Boston Redevelopment Authority, HUD, 42nd Street Redevelopment. I am registered in Massachusetts, Maine, and New York. My practice has concentrated on new and renovated coastal homes, and the restoration and adaptive reuse of historic buildings in coast and mill communities. I've served as board member for the Boston Society of Architects, as board member and President of AIA Maine, and as President of AIA New England.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

upload.wikimedia.org...

I suggest you look at the size shape and layout of WTC 6

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: jaffo

Sigh.

Just click a few tiles on the page that lists their signers. I did and these are but three.

Harry Robinson III - Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design, Howard University. Principal, TRG Consulting Global/Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, Project Strategies. Past president, NCARB and NAAB

Eason Cross - Phillips Academy, Harvard College, Harvard GSD Chas. M. Goodman Associate, Partner Cross and Adreon 1962-1987. Cross Assoc. 1987-. Fellow AIA, National Honor Awards from AIA and AISC, VA Society AIA Noland Medalist 84, father of four, grandfather of four. See Who's Who in America.

Cynthia Howard - I have a Masters in Architecture from MIT & Harvard. My private practice since 1978 includes serving as preservation planning consultant for the Boston Redevelopment Authority, HUD, 42nd Street Redevelopment. I am registered in Massachusetts, Maine, and New York. My practice has concentrated on new and renovated coastal homes, and the restoration and adaptive reuse of historic buildings in coast and mill communities. I've served as board member for the Boston Society of Architects, as board member and President of AIA Maine, and as President of AIA New England.

Architects don't do STRUCTURAL CALCULATION that's the job of STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS guess who their best customers are, that's right ARCHITECTS.

Structural engineers who I visit on an almost daily basis get requests ALL the time for calculations a lot are for just single beams for house extensions from architects.

I have YET to meet a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER that thinks any of that was a demolition job.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
Quoted post removed.

I'm curious to know your definition of a "9/11 shill"? If it is someone with an opposing viewpoint to the 9/11 conspiracy theories who attempts to present cogent arguments refuting those theories, then, yes, the 9/11 shills are out in force. And that's a good thing. Should we all just acquiesce to the conspiracy? This would be a rather boring site were that to happen.
edit on 7/1/2015 by seagull because: Actioned post removed.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It must suck being a person who 100% believes the official story.... lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join