It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

Controlled demolition experts says no doubt it was a controlled demolition.

Mabey you should watch the videos.
Here is a silly picture that NIST said happened to the building when obviously that didn't happen.

for comparison

edit on 5-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

The building could of been pre rigged as a safety precaution considering the complex has been a target for many years.

Hence the controlled demolition debris pile of the almost 50 story building being so small. This was an almost perfect demolition.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

The building could of been pre rigged as a safety precaution

What nonsense, so you expect to people to believe that buildings are wired up with tonnes of explosives etc just in case? Occupational Health and Safety would really love that, not to say what might happen if there was a small fire - your silly conspiracy theories get sillier and sillier - I suppose you also claim the explosives were all in the basement that did not exist!

And no one working there noticed these tonnes of explosives or wires running everywhere!
edit on 5-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Coming from a guy who is trying to convince ( I don't know who ) that desks and paper can bring down a building in a way that only serious planning and a demolition crew can only hope to do. Its priceless.

Take a nap son.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Here are more engineers and architects who know that it was a controlled collapse

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Coming from a guy who is trying to convince ( I don't know who )

That the FDNY routinely wires up buildings with tonnes of explosives for no real reason, and no one has a problem with that!

No one in the building saw anyone install these tonnes of explosives or the KM or wires running everywhere, none of the fires in the building affected the tonnes of explosives.... just how much sillier are your conspiracy theories going to get?

Also the demolition experts who helped clean up saw no sign of these km of wire etc etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The Implausibility of the Official story ( Official story of World Trade Center 7) DEBUNKED.

Listen to the professionals.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Listen to the professionals.

Not really professionals, they are so afraid of comments pointing out their lies and crap they stop comments on the video!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

No one in the building saw anyone install these tonnes of explosives or the KM or wires running everywhere, .

Again, if you would of read the NIST report they claim it was one column that failed that caused the global collapse. So really they only had to take one column out according to NIST.

Another fail approach buddy. Logic is not your strongest suit

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Another video proving the falsities of the NIST report. Shows that the NIST model is a joke.

Take a look and share.

It was a failure of only ONE COLUMN according to NIST.

People said that they would have to "bring down" world trade center 7 as it has been shown many times in this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

No one in the building saw anyone install these tonnes of explosives or the KM or wires running everywhere, .

Again, if you would of read the NIST report they claim it was one column that failed that caused the global collapse. So really they only had to take one column out according to NIST.

So you are saying that explosives attached to a single column can take down the entire building,,. But fire failing that same column cant ?

Logic is not your strongest suit

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

So you are saying that explosives attached to a single column can take down the entire building,,. But fire failing that same column cant ?

And again, if you would of read the NIST report there was no fire in the area of the failure. Stop taking a weedwhacker to the truth, I don't mean to be captain obvious here but watch the video before commenting ... thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

So when are you going to explain the purpose of the underground explosions for us ?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

And again, if you would of read the NIST report there was no fire in the area of the failure. Stop taking a weedwhacker to the truth, I don't mean to be captain obvious here but watch the video before commenting ... thanks.

You got me intrigued. So I just downloaded and red the nist final report on wtc 7. Pages 15 to 28 detail fires and structural failure. They also detail the idea of explosives and dismiss 6 possible scenarios as unlikely for many reasons such as disruption during setting, computer modelled damage patterns to windows versus actual damage, and the noise emitted during an explosion, typically 130-140db.

So I've done my part. I've watched your videos and I've read the official report. Do you fancy answering some questions I have for you? It's only fair right.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh, come on, that was answered / explained many times, 'hellobruce'. I teach myself and often use oversimplification to get a point across. So did he. It has nothing to do with the quality of the researcher / teacher but with the qualities (or lack thereof) of the expected audience.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

What nonsense, so you expect to people to believe that buildings are wired up with tonnes of explosives etc just in case?

Yes, that would be an option.

If you have something of importance to protect and there are no other options, you destroy it. Otherwise your enemy would gain use of it. WTC7 housed a number of 3 letter services, and I can imagine they had a lot of stuff lying in there not meant for public investigation. I can therefore imagine the building was (partially) rigged.

You worry about what would happen if fire would reach the explosives. Actually, even good old dynamite can be burned without any problem - you could throw a stick in a stove and watch it burn. The nitroglycerine that is contained in the stick only explodes if hit by a shockwave. In practice they used caps with some other explosive to stick into the dynamite and the fuse you see lit in some movies did not light the dynamite, but the explosives in the cap. The minor explosion of the caps would cause the nitro to explode too.

Then - you say "tonnes of explosives" - but on the other hand you believe the fascinating story that only ONE column needs to be blown out to cause the collapse as we saw it. So, if that one column was rigged and blown up, you'd see the very same spectacle, don't you agree?

About the wiring: if explosives are put in place beforehand, you can also put the wiring in place beforehand. It would be part of the regular infrastructure, probably hooked up to some electronic device that only would respond to a special signal, e.g. the transmission of a command using an encrypted line. And if - as you seem to believe - blowing out just one column sufficed to let the building collapse, you really don't need much wiring either.

So, yes, it is possible. Please note that the Swiss have rigged "half of their country" to ensure their autonomy. These explosives would destroy bridges, cause landslides and blow up vital infrastructure. And in as far as I know, none of these devices ever exploded accidentally.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Please note that the Swiss have rigged "half of their country" to ensure their autonomy. These explosives would destroy bridges, cause landslides and blow up vital infrastructure. And in as far as I know, none of these devices ever exploded accidentally.

They are not rigged, today they are ready to be rigged or tactical missile/ artillary, big difference, the rigged thing is a story from The Cold War.

Sw iss remove last Cold War-era explosives from German border bridge
edit on 5-7-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

The example only served as such: an example of how indeed countries / governments etc. DO use this method.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

You mean, make it easy for the terrorist

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

What nonsense, so you expect to people to believe that buildings are wired up with tonnes of explosives etc just in case?

Yes, that would be an option.

If you have something of importance to protect and there are no other options, you destroy it. Otherwise your enemy would gain use of it. WTC7 housed a number of 3 letter services, and I can imagine they had a lot of stuff lying in there not meant for public investigation. I can therefore imagine the building was (partially) rigged.

You worry about what would happen if fire would reach the explosives. Actually, even good old dynamite can be burned without any problem - you could throw a stick in a stove and watch it burn. The nitroglycerine that is contained in the stick only explodes if hit by a shockwave. In practice they used caps with some other explosive to stick into the dynamite and the fuse you see lit in some movies did not light the dynamite, but the explosives in the cap. The minor explosion of the caps would cause the nitro to explode too.

Then - you say "tonnes of explosives" - but on the other hand you believe the fascinating story that only ONE column needs to be blown out to cause the collapse as we saw it. So, if that one column was rigged and blown up, you'd see the very same spectacle, don't you agree?

About the wiring: if explosives are put in place beforehand, you can also put the wiring in place beforehand. It would be part of the regular infrastructure, probably hooked up to some electronic device that only would respond to a special signal, e.g. the transmission of a command using an encrypted line. And if - as you seem to believe - blowing out just one column sufficed to let the building collapse, you really don't need much wiring either.

So, yes, it is possible. Please note that the Swiss have rigged "half of their country" to ensure their autonomy. These explosives would destroy bridges, cause landslides and blow up vital infrastructure. And in as far as I know, none of these devices ever exploded accidentally.

Waffle. If wtc7 hadn't been damaged by falling debris and caught fire what would they have done then?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join