It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: jaffo

Sigh.

Just click a few tiles on the page that lists their signers. I did and these are but three.

Harry Robinson III - Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design, Howard University. Principal, TRG Consulting Global/Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, Project Strategies. Past president, NCARB and NAAB

Eason Cross - Phillips Academy, Harvard College, Harvard GSD Chas. M. Goodman Associate, Partner Cross and Adreon 1962-1987. Cross Assoc. 1987-. Fellow AIA, National Honor Awards from AIA and AISC, VA Society AIA Noland Medalist 84, father of four, grandfather of four. See Who's Who in America.

Cynthia Howard - I have a Masters in Architecture from MIT & Harvard. My private practice since 1978 includes serving as preservation planning consultant for the Boston Redevelopment Authority, HUD, 42nd Street Redevelopment. I am registered in Massachusetts, Maine, and New York. My practice has concentrated on new and renovated coastal homes, and the restoration and adaptive reuse of historic buildings in coast and mill communities. I've served as board member for the Boston Society of Architects, as board member and President of AIA Maine, and as President of AIA New England.

Architects don't do STRUCTURAL CALCULATION that's the job of STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS guess who their best customers are, that's right ARCHITECTS.

Structural engineers who I visit on an almost daily basis get requests ALL the time for calculations a lot are for just single beams for house extensions from architects.

I have YET to meet a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER that thinks any of that was a demolition job.

Uhu..

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

This video has numerous engineers, architects, and demolition employees from Controlled Demo inc. claim it was a controlled demolition.
Millions of people know it was a controlled collapse, Professionals agree.

edit on 1-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: wmd_2008

You decided to call me truther, then I decide to call you a liar.

It looks like a controlled demo and he said they pulled it. He didn't say to pull them (the firemen) of, did he?
Listen again:

You know the difference, my dear weapon of mass deflection. Do you?
And by the way... did you see the missing study regarding the core-collapse of those two WTC-buildings?

There is no doubt he didn't mean pull anyone out. He has claimed numerous times that it was a controlled collapse to minimize casualties and property damage.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: wmd_2008

You decided to call me truther, then I decide to call you a liar.

It looks like a controlled demo and he said they pulled it. He didn't say to pull them (the firemen) of, did he?
Listen again:

You know the difference, my dear weapon of mass deflection. Do you?
And by the way... did you see the missing study regarding the core-collapse of those two WTC-buildings?

There is no doubt he didn't mean pull anyone out. He has claimed numerous times that it was a controlled collapse to minimize casualties and property damage.

Where and when? Post the numerous times he did this. We'll wait.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So, in my personal opinion there's enough evidence to show that 9/11 was an inside job. However, the only thing I cant seem to wrap my head around is whether the hijackers were even real. I mean people on those planes were texting their love ones in fear of what was about to happen. Many say the planes weren't even real airliners due to them having no emblems on them? So, if this is true what really happen to those people, or in other words if the government had all this planned out what did they really do with them? Were those planes remote controlled (drones). I ask this because its the one thing I never heard anyone consider. What say you great people of ATS.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow HerderThere is no doubt he didn't mean pull anyone out. He has claimed numerous times that it was a controlled collapse to minimize casualties and property damage.

The fact that WTC7 housed various 3 letter agencie offices in which documents and plans were kept plus the fact that it housed the emergency control room of the major of MY suggests a number of things: firstly that it was not a flimsy building and secondly that it may have been rigged with explosives, way before 9/11. This is a fairly common practice in some countries, even during peace time, e.g. Switzerland. The owner of such buildings would of course know about this and perhaps he and the FDNY / major of NY decided to "pull" the building; to prevent further loss of life and to prevent loss of confidential data.

I may have been another device or method still, but the totally berserk theory of a spontaneous, near free fall symmetric implosion of a solid, reinforced building holds no ground. The NIST model does not even come close to observed reality. If a building is constructed such that simply weakening ONE column is sufficient to bring it down, I wonder why we pay engineers and architects large sums of money.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gabe71886

I don't necessarily agree to the theory it was an inside job. There may have been external factors, other parties involved.

But one thing is sure: these 3 Towers weren't brought down by planes that flew into them or chunks of other buildings that fell on them. There simply was not enough kinetic energy available to destruct the building like that.

This especially holds true for the Twin Towers, which consisted of heavy cores that carried rather light floors with thin layers of concrete - not bulky think floors. To cause the total destruction of the heavy cores and all the floors and to sent the dust to lower Manhattan, you need much more energy. So, IMO energy was added somehow.

Being a proper ATS member AND a fortean, I can fully believe that is was caused by our former alien allies, whom got disgruntled by our attempts to brake former agreements. They send message to the US government: "We have seen that you are using our technology to build flying triangles and weapons that you might use against us. That should stop. We have told you this many times, now it's time for a final warning. At 9.11 we will destroy the two largest buildings in your capital city of New York and will also punch a hole in your Pentagon - to be exact: right in the newly enforced part of it. If you do continue to break our agreements, we will continue to demolish your cities. This is our final warning. Adhere to our agreements."

Since our government knows that this enemy can not be defeated - at least not yet - what can they do? They will try to buy time. They make up a cover story, involving "terrorists" that hijack planes etc. So, you arrange it so that two planes hit the towers, an hour or so before the towers were to be hit by the alien forces. The planes hit the building - of course, nothing happens, the buildings were build to survive that impact. Then the alien weapon pulverises the towers.

Now, this has two effects: most people connect the wrong dots and will believe that the planes caused the collapse. In reality, it was some external ray, force, whatever. And those that actually can think immediately see the absurdity of it all. This is part of the plan too, so the Government is able to say "well, we knew our media were being monitored by our enemies, but we tried to warn you that something weird was going on, so we intentionally made this story totally unbelievable. Come on folks, you HAD to see that buildings, designed to withstand impacts like that could not be brought down by planes. And the Pentagon story .. oh, come one, that's sooo obvious. "

Sounds far-fetched, right?

It is not as far-fetched as believing the OS.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Being a proper ATS member AND a fortean, I can fully believe that is was caused by our former alien allies, whom got disgruntled by our attempts to brake former agreements.

Sounds like disinformation. Nice try.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

But one thing is sure: these 3 Towers weren't brought down by planes that flew into them or chunks of other buildings that fell on them. There simply was not enough kinetic energy available to destruct the building like that.

You explain how there wasn't and I will explain how there was are you up to it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: reldra

The fires were being starved of oxygen soon after the planes hit, so there were no fires on the lower floors. How did all that structural steel melt below the impact zone?

Did anyone say steel melted below the impact zone, apart from that how was the fire starved of oxygen

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Hey blue man IF you quote don't selectively cut out the important part.

Seismic design relies on modelling, risk analysis and changes to the structural stiffness. Wind design relies on additional structural members and wind tunnel tests. Current fire design relies on very simple, single element tests and adding insulating material to the frame. Thermal induced forces are not calculated or designed for

OK!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The poster I responded to said just that. Firetruck "flipped on its side" and crew killed. You know how heavy a firetruck is?
a reply to: intrptr

The truck was LADDER 11 - crew were inside Marriott Hotel (WTC 3) when was crushed first by collapse of WTC 2 (South Tower) then WTC 1 (North Tower) . They were searching the hotel to get everyone out

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

He does NOT say pull it he says PULL, I suggest you listen again! The FIRE CHIEF called him not the other way SO you guys are accusing the FDNY.

edit on 1-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

it may have been rigged with explosives, way before 9/11. This is a fairly common practice in some countries, even during peace time, e.g. Switzerland.

Please show us by a official source exactly where Swiss buildings were rigged with explosives.

FDNY / major of NY decided to "pull" the building; to prevent further loss of life

Who could have been killed? The FDNY knew the building was going to collapse due to the noises it was making and the transit they had on it, so had cleared the area.

Please show where the term "pull" is used in demolition to blow up buildings.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Lets start with this: The elitist in EYES WIDE SHUT saying to Cruise at the pool table

" Okay...Lets knock the bull # off"

and then he proceeds to tell Cruise the opposite of what his eyes have seen!

Great post by the op as usual.

And again the OS is refuted by clear reality

And whoever refutes these clear facts has serious issues and all that

We know all of this…fine

But 911 was an operation to prove the blindness of the American people not their ignorance alone

They want to see the many defenders of the ridiculous and absurd as if our eyes are lying…and are WIDE SHUT

(Recall the theme of twins in the movie EYES WIDE SHUT)

Cruse with the two girls on his arm

And the two JAPANESE midgets

You get it Japanese( new Pearl Harbor)

It’s an EYES WIDE SHUT OPERATION

With other goodies thrown in like a bunch of wars

edit on 1-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Small group of FDNY reached 78th floor, Battalion Chief Palmer, FDNY Fire Marshall Ron Buca and crew from Ladder 15

78th floor was lower edge of the impact area, struck by wingtip of United 175 in a steep bank

Estimated over 100 people were there waiting for elevators - 78 was Sky Lobby where people changed from express
elevator to local elevator which stopped on every floor

Palmer who knew building well found freight elevator to 41th floor before running remainder of distance

Buca actually ran from street to 78th floor !

As a Sky Lobby lacked most of the combustible material in offices - was marble and tile

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

Damaged Voice recorder

911myths.com...:Flight_77_CVR.jpg

Flight Data recorder - mangled but still readable

911myths.com...

Diffusor section of jet engine

911myths.com...

Compressor disk

911myths.com...

Report of NTSB on American 77 voice recorder

911myths.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Yes, indeed, he did instruct them to pull it. Jargon for demolish. (later, he retracted that statement- lol).
Even if that were the case, there is no way in hell, demo men could set explosives in such a time window (especially since the building had not been extinguished), so, the only logical conclusion is that explosives were already set in place at key positions.
Another suspicious item (that no one mentions) is the fact, that the very next couple of days when police, fire and ems people were recruited from around the country (I think it was around 2000), that, MAGICALLY, New York had thousands of uniforms (with insignia/logos) that fit these incoming helpers. Anyone who knows anything about getting uniforms, knows it can take weeks to get an order fulfilled (so they already had these in stock, why?)!
Lastly, and most suspiciously, this was the ONLY time, in the history of modern highrises, that a metal framed building collapsed due to fire - and - it happened 3 times on the same day.
There is one more suspicious item, the central columns simply vanished into a puff of dust (notice, that the collapsing flooring computer simulation disregards the central columns completely - either a stupid engineering programmer or they think we engineers are complete idiots).

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

What else could "pull it" possibly mean in this context?

Um, "Pull it Down" as in pull the building down. Pretty common old phrase.

It couldn't be "pull the men out" or "pull the plug" (the building was completely evacuated)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
a reply to: everyone

This video has numerous engineers, architects, and demolition employees from Controlled Demo inc. claim it was a controlled demolition.
Millions of people know it was a controlled collapse, Professionals agree.

I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join