It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: firerescue

Powerful enough to flip a FDNY ladder truck over

Family member of one my FD members was the officer on this truck - he and entire crew died…..

Sorry for the delay.

Wow, sorry for your loss. The down blast from the towers collapsing wreaked havoc that day. The superheated air rushingout was like a pyroclastic flow, vehicles were sand blasted, burned and tossed about like toys.

images

People closest to the maelstrom were the fire and rescue crews, so sad.

Really, not one report from ANYONE can agree with your claims of superheated air, a pyroclastic flow, sand blasting or burnt and tossed toys.

EVERY report claims the air was warm not more than 100 degrees, not hot, Noone died from the dust cloud, and the cars were tossed BEFORE the dust cloud, and AFTER, but in no way matched some supposed volcanic flow, and people too, for blocks and DID NOT DIE....like a magic carpet.

Nice try, NOONE I repeat NOONE needs to hear such lies.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Shadow Herder

There are people who claim that there were no explosions.

& now that this has been shared, they will move the goal posts. Again.

Prepare for some mental gymnastics.

This many years later...I believe they will not bother as they have clearly gotten away with it. Any investigations that can condemn those who actually orchestrated this attack (in our government of course), will never be given evidence other than the obvious that says "someone" did this. No one of any elitist caliber will ever be burned for this..they get away with murder again, and again, and again. Simply untouchable.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
Building 7 did pretty much fall into its own footprint.

You really should not trust the silly conspiracy theory sites, they lie all the time.

Why do you ignore this fact?

When the first 7 World Trade Center collapsed, debris caused substantial damage and contamination to the Borough of Manhattan Community College's Fiterman Hall building, located adjacent at 30 West Broadway, to the extent that the building was not salvageable.[53] A revised plan called for demolition in 2009 and completion of the new Fiterman Hall in 2012, at a cost of $325 million.[54][55] The adjacent Verizon Building, an art deco building constructed in 1926, had extensive damage to its east facade from the collapse of 7 World Trade Center, though it was able to be restored at a cost of US$1.4 billion.[56]

So as you can clearly it did not "fall into its own footprint"!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

So, Mr Silverstein, in the middle of an interview on 9/11, for which I assume he knows he's being filmed, "lets slip" the fact that he ordered the controlled demolition of WTC7 and was complicit in the perpetration .

This man witnessed it in person as well. He says that Larry Silverstein says " Building 7 was a controlled demoltion". The building was damaged. So damaged and for safety reasons they brought it down. There was no water available and the WTC 7 was evacuated by 10am.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
So damaged and for safety reasons they brought it down.

Since when does the FDNY use explosives to demolish buildings?
When did they carry the tonnes of explosives into the buildings and spend man years wiring them up, with no one noticing?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So damaged and for safety reasons they brought it down.

Since when does the FDNY use explosives to demolish buildings?
When did they carry the tonnes of explosives into the buildings and spend man years wiring them up, with no one noticing?
Who said anything about the firemen bringing down the building? More debunker silliness.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
IF the building was not controlled/pulled that September after noon, the building could of caused more loss of life and not to mention lots of unowned properties that would of been destroyed if it were not for the careful controlled collapse.

Look how small and controlled that pile was. Thank goodness for the planning to control its collapse.

As you can see by the images that World Trade Center 7 was a controlled collapse. Brought down for safety reasons.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

STOP MAKING SENSE. sorry for the caps

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

IF the building was not controlled/pulled that September after noon, the building could of caused more loss of life

What a silly claim, remember the FDNY had a transit on the building, as it was creaking and bulging so they knew it was going to collapse so everyone around it had already been evacuated.

It collapsed the only way buildings can collapse, downwards. Again, when did they have the time to sneak tonnes of explosives into the building, and do man years of work to wire the building up, without anyone noticing? Why do you think the FDNY would have allowed all those people into a obviously dangerous building?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

collapsed the only way a building can collapse??????? are you sure about that, even the downward part is broad. Any demolitions expert, heck anyone can say there are a million ways to bring down a building. just saying..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

When the WTC collapsed it damaged WTC 7, the damage wasn't severe, but the fires were not being tended to. Larry Silverstein (owner since July 2001)and others determined that they weren't going to be able to contain the fires as the fire crews were exhausted after the collapses of the twin towers they made the decision to PULL the building before the fires got to severe and the collapse would be chaotic which would cause much more property damage and loss of life.
World trade center 7 was evacuated before 10am and its collapse was controlled.

Yes and a triage tent was moved before the planned and controlled demolition.
Guiliani was evacuated from the WTC 7 by 10am. Secret service had it locked down early. Here is a video from after the collapse inside wtc 7.

THey made a smart decision to pull the building and control its collapse. The owner even said it was a controlled demolition.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think millions of us knew the whole 911 thing was a black op to get the military industrial complex and Bush's cronies a handsome payday at the taxpayers expense.

The trade centers were too expensive to maintain with all the asbestos that was deteriorating. it was going to cost billions to fix and those building weren't worth fixing

SO...Green light went on and the rest is History

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

IF the building was not controlled/pulled that September after noon, the building could of caused more loss of life

What a silly claim, remember...............

Hey friend, the owner of WTC said in multiple instances that it was a controlled collapse. " The smartest thing we thought was to pull it" due to the fact that the firefighters were not going to be able to contain the fires because they had no water, instead of it becoming a towering inferno they had to pull it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Those images don't look like they show a building taken down by a controlled demolition to me. They look like they show a building whose central interior support column collapsed. But what do I know, I only went to college for architecture and structural engineering, not demolitions.
edit on 6/30/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The last man in wtc7 seems to be a awful good person too

no way would he do anything illegal or unethical down right scandalous or try to hide and get away with something

Not to mention cover anything up . I mean he's a great person

O wait

nypost.com...

edit on pm620153011America/ChicagoTue, 30 Jun 2015 23:47:59 -0500_6000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

it looks like to me also that the central interior of the building collapsed on itself also, all the way down to the ground with free fall acceleration. hmm, does that raisoe any questions????? i mean if office fires can do that to a steel structured building, then we better take a look at every other bulding bult in the world with steel and concrete so this does not happen again. I am somewhat quoting NIST on only normal office fires brought building 7 down.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

No one really agrees with you when you factor in the evidence and common sense

If they didn't control the collapse the world trade center 7 would of became a towering inferno. They saved many lives and property pulling the building/controlled collapse.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Then the question remains, Why Lie about it?????

sorry IMO i already know that answer//

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hello new on ATS and am going to jump right in.
After so many years and it looks to me that nobody is yet to ask the right questions.
All i ever see is the discussion about was it controlled demolition, termite so on.
When in fact that is the least important part of it all.

I don't trust the official story ether, but what was in the buildings they destroyed?
Any sensitive documents in a office building this large, whats the connection?

Look at the corporations in the buildings and find the reason, find ther reason find the means, find the means you find the guilty.

Thanks for reading.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Unknown88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by Unknown88 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

No one really agrees with you when you factor in the evidence and common sense

I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not, I'm entitled to my opinion, just as you are. For the record, I don't buy into the official story at all, but to me, Building 7 doesn't show any evidence of controlled demolition. I may be wrong, though, as my education is in architecture and structural engineering, not demolition.

If it were primarily supported by a single, central, interior support column, and had a large interior void, as I believe is the case, then if the structural integrity of that support column was compromised (with or without thermite), I think the result would be essentially what was seen.

Feel free to disagree, but I do at least have some sort of a background in this sort of thing, which is more than 99% of the people here, though, for the sake of transparency, I never did any work or design on buildings even close to the size of Building 7.
edit on 7/1/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join