It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center 7 Explosion and Controlled Collaspe Caught on Tape.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
As much as we've been told Muslim terrorist organizations are responsible for the killing of innocent people in the U.S. and around the world we STILL don't see retaliation terrorist organizations born from rage against Muslims or killing ordinary Muslims. But we are supposed to believe these Muslim terrorist groups targeted ordinary Americans out of some hate for our "freedoms?" Why not send all four planes to Washington D.C?

It feels fake because it is fake. Al Qaeda, ISIS, The Weather Underground, mass murderers and racial murderers, and many other terrorist-type groups are directed by people who want to 'shape' the direction of domestic and foreign policy: The U.S. Federal Government.

Are you suggesting that the American government went back in time 1400 years and wrote the Quran ? You should learn what the Quran and Hadith Teach:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

No, I am suggesting the U.S. government used religion to frame them as murdering savages.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Isn't that a bit arrogant? I don't say this video should be awarded a Nobel prize, but it got the point across, which was what they intended to do. It was clearly aimed at the non-technical population. The more technical savvy don't need this simplistic explanation to figure out that there was something funny going on. If is was that easy to make a building collapse in its own footprint, we would never bother with demolition teams again. We would simply fly some old airplane into a building and wait until it collapsed. And as a bonus we would see that the neighbouring building would spontaneously collapse into its own footprint too.

I mean, are you THINKING or simply following mainstream "science"? Because, you know, that were the same guys that said man could never fly, the Earth is flat and the sun revolves around the earth. They are known to get it wrong most of the time, while pretending to be totally "scientifically" right...

To me it is clear: there was another force involved, either explosives, thermite, perhaps some kind of destructive ray, whatever. You can't have this scale of destruction simply because a plane flies into a building (and the building was designed to withstand it, to add injury to insult).

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So you are only interested in looking at the motive of the US Government and not the motives of the Islamist ?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So you are only interested in looking at the motive of the US Government and not the motives of the Islamist ?

Correct. Because the motive for the objectives achieved, on 9/11, points to people who were trying to cover up and commit major financial crimes, not a religious crime.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well silly, Al-queda were trying to destabilise the US currency. Just a couple of days ago an Islamic shooter went on a rampage on a beach to destabilise the Tunisian tourist industry... It worked

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I am suggesting the U.S. government used religion to frame them as murdering savages.

Here is a graph for you. Can you spot any outstanding trends ?

edit on 30-6-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye
Yes WTC 7 went down much faster. It was also a complete building not stripped of windows and so much other stuff that is taken out before an intentionally demolition ed building

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

However you can enter the VOR for LAX if you want and then head to Cuba.

Obviously the simple explanation tends to be the right one, so I would agree with you if they truly had DCA entered on the VOR. Where did you get that info?

Comes from Flight Data recorder - indicated hijacker pilots had selected the VOR at Reagan

Still not answered question WHY HEADING SOUTH (actually South East) away from NYC and toward Washington DC .....

Strange way of getting someplace .......

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I read that thermite paint was used on the girders of the towers. Bldg 7 actually looks like a controlled demolition
a reply to: AuranVector

Thermite paint....??

Do they sell it at Home Depot or Lowe's .......???

Have to pickup a couple of cases - just in case have building want to collapse......

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Come on - each video is of a single explosion-like sound. How does that prove anything?

People who avoid truth use proof for a crutch.
In more arenas than one.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The overpressure of the building collapsing blew out a lot of windows due to out rushing compressed air. You can call that explosive force and I would agree. Every floor, and on the twin towers, too.
a reply to: intrptr

Powerful enough to flip a FDNY ladder truck over

Family member of one my FD members was the officer on this truck - he and entire crew died.....

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well silly, Al-queda were trying to destabilise the US currency. Just a couple of days ago an Islamic shooter went on a rampage on a beach to destabilise the Tunisian tourist industry... It worked

Oh please. People came in large, healthy numbers the day the beach opened to tourists again.

It didn't work because it wasn't the objective. Someone or some people were targeted for murder. If investigators did their jobs and looked for motive, I have no doubt the motive would be clear.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I am suggesting the U.S. government used religion to frame them as murdering savages.

Here is a graph for you. Can you spot any outstanding trends ?

Yes, the religion that is most easy to frame and place the blame on. The religion that comes largely from regions of oil wealth.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: 8675309jenny

However you can enter the VOR for LAX if you want and then head to Cuba.

Obviously the simple explanation tends to be the right one, so I would agree with you if they truly had DCA entered on the VOR. Where did you get that info?

Comes from Flight Data recorder - indicated hijacker pilots had selected the VOR at Reagan

Still not answered question WHY HEADING SOUTH (actually South East) away from NYC and toward Washington DC .....

Strange way of getting someplace .......

Wow! Paint with thermite could explain the physicists who found thermite evidence among paint sample dust. And it would also fit with the renovations made after the bombing in 1993 under the accomplice Bill Clinton who conspired with the Bushes on other major crimes.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

The buildings were NOT designed for a plane crashed at HIGH SPEED FULL OF FUEL, NONE of the buildings fell exactly in their own footprint, they did NOT fall exactly the same way for a start the Towers were hit at different locations !

You people seem to deal with every part of it in isolation the plane impacts cause STRUCTURAL DAMAGE
The fires caused increased THERMAL LOADING in the structures.
The floor slabs in the towers were suspended between the outside wall & core the connections on each floor slab were independent of each other.
The floor slabs could fall down within the structure.
All these things act together, I MEAN AFTER A GAPING HOLE is torn in the building do you think you can just ignore that when the fire takes hold.
Then when the fire has created thermal loadings in the structure do YOU think you can then forget about the gaping hole & the fire.
Is that how your mind works

Do you know before this event THERMAL LOADING on a structure due to fire was NOT FULLY CALCULATED only assumptions were made.

From Arup Structural Engineers paper regarding fire safety in buildings after 9/11

Seismic design relies on modelling, risk analysis and changes to the structural stiffness. Wind design relies on additional structural members and wind tunnel tests. Current fire design relies on very simple, single element tests and adding insulating material to the frame. Thermal induced forces are not calculated or designed for

So in REALITY even the designers of the TOWERS would not know how they would react under fire never mind after damage done by the impacts

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Because the U.S. is the grea Satan and everyone else is completely innocent.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Oh please. People came in large, healthy numbers the day the beach opened to tourists again.

It didn't work because it wasn't the objective. Someone or some people were targeted for murder. If investigators did their jobs and looked for motive, I have no doubt the motive would be clear.

But now the streets of Sousse are largely empty of tourists and many shops are closed. The local people are unable to rely on the previously-guaranteed flow of visitors to the town.

www.euronews.com...
edit on 30-6-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yes, the religion that is most easy to frame and place the blame on. The religion that comes largely from regions of oil wealth.

I have a little pop quiz for you. Lets see if you can get any of the questions right.

1. 1981 Pope John Paul was shot four times in St Peter's Square by:
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d . Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Let's compare that one boom to a real demolition.

Hmmm...something is wrong ?

Did you not know that the whole Trade Center was built on-top of a HUGE basement like structure. All they had to do is blow the lower columns out down there and the whole structure falls 30 plus feet in one shot, then the force of Gravity crushes the rest on itself with very few explosions left to finish the job. It is so dam obvious when you see the strongest part of the building fall in first!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: FawnyKate
Turns out all they needed was some construction grade steel! Damn they'll probably thank you no end.

You're not an engineer, methinks. Indeed, in a jet engine fuel burns at up to 2000 degrees Celsius (or more in the newest engines). The temperature at which metals start to melt is 1300 degrees Celsius. Hence special cooling mechanisms are required. The reason for the high temperatures in the engine - they are MEANT to be that high! - are that engines put out more power per gallon if the temperature is higher. The metals used are very conductive and strong, not very heat resistant per sé, as in most engines the elaborate cooling techniques will prevent the metal to melt. However, newer engines DO use very heat resitant materials, like ceramics.

But no, if you burn jet fuel in the open air, it will NOT melt steel.

Oh but I am an engineer, I'm guessing you are not!
I'm not giving you my CV but Iets just say I know a lot about Engines and aviation.

I'll put you right on a few things, metals don't START to melt at 1300 degC IIRC mild steel does, some metals are in a liquid state at room temperature.

The special cooling mechanisms you speak of in the most basic form are holes on the leading edge of the turbine blades which bleed cooler air from the High Pressure compressor over the aerofoil to create a boundary layer cooling system.

I think what you are trying to get at towards the end of your post is called blade creep, the tendency of blade to expand with heat. I think you need to realize that turbine blades by design are resistant to the effects of heat, read about single crystal cell growth for turbine blades etc.

Anyway I was only making a lighthearted joke, stop trying to jump on people.

If you have any engine related matters you'd like advice on give me a shout

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join