It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does this mean...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Last week on the last day of school I didn't go because I had a doctor's appointment, but before that I use to skip sometimes with my friends but I don't want anyone to know of course. My mom tried phoning the school to say I had a doctor's appointment but no one picked up. And I told her to keep phoning till someone picks up. I don't know if she listened to me or not...when I got home my bro said that the school phoned...meaning that my teacher probably thinks I'm skipping for real this time lol. I'm gonna bring in a note but I'm afraid what shes gonna say to me when we go back to school...so for the past few days I've been having dreams of me going back to school, and each dream is a little different from each other.

The first dream was me going to school and my teacher just forgot to ask me for my note and everything was fine, second dream I gave the note to my teacher and everything was fine, third dream I forgot to tell my mom to write a note and my teacher asked me for the note but it was still cool.

What does this mean...? Does it mean that I won't get in big trouble when I go back? Before I had a couple of premonitions. My fear is getting in trouble when I go back.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think you are dreaming about this because you are nervous/stressing about going to school and having to face the teacher.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
its...the matrix..lol no..I think its because you make so much cogitations about that..just relax, and devote your thinkings on more vitally actions.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by mauigateway]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
OMG !!!

It means... it means... You're in big trouble... :shk::shk:

If I was you, I'd go to my Mother right now and tell her about the skipping school and your dreams and that you're affraid of getting caught...

own up to it now, it'll go easier on you... just don't

I don't think they'll buy that one...

okay, seriously, I was only kidding.... I've done the same thing before, had an even going on in my life, it was on my mind 24-7 and I kept dreaming about it everytime I would sleep.

Don't worry, you'll be fine, just take that note with you....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks guys
I'm not worried about it anymore, so the dreams have stopped lol. elevatedone, when I read the first part of your post you gave me a heart attack lol

top topics

join