It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kick Ass

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I know how that is. I just knew he'd get his ass kicked and yep he did.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Rejected the movie first , thought it was a action movie for kids but later did watch it and i gotta say it was way better then i expected.

Btw Did you see Watchmen ? , maybe it would be a good one to make another movie thread about.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I liked the Watchmen. I've been looking for it on youtube. If I ever see it I'll put in on here.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

thanks again, Skid, watched the movie last night and had a fabulous time. my yes-yes!-button got teased straight away with kick-ass' line "my only superhero strength is to be invisible to girls". humour is always good. but i also absolutely adored the little girl's fight, specially toward the end and the way she reloaded her gun.

girl power big time

i'm going to town now and i feel like putting on a wet-suit and kick some ass !

oooops........ no, better not

i started watching kick-ass2 but time ran out. will continue soon, it looked quite alright, not too sure yet but honestly i watch all movies with A. T.-J. in it.

don't really miss nick nolte in the second movie. aehhhh..... nick.... what's his name...... although i really enjoyed him in plenty of movies mainly face/off

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

my opinion on the watchmen is not usually shared...that said, i thought it sucked. i tried to watch it 2 separate times and never made it through.

that movie could have and should have been much better

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanssouci
Strange enough, that was my super power. It still is.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly

my opinion on the watchmen is not usually shared...that said, i thought it sucked. i tried to watch it 2 separate times and never made it through.

that movie could have and should have been much better

What sucked about it? Was it the story or the acting?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Watchmen is the only movie I went to the theatre by myself to watch, love it!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I did, too. The soundtrack was great and I love how they used it with what was going on with the movie. The editing was fantastic. I also liked the love scene on board the ship. They symbolism of the thrusters going off made me laugh.
Warning: very brief glimpse of boob. If you blink you miss it; just putting that out there.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I was just happy that there was a super hero movie that was rated R and not dumbed down to PG.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

That would have sucked if it would have been PG or even PG 13. There wouldn't be half as much action in it, not to mention other stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: valiant

I heard there were comics. I'd like to see how different the movie is from them.

Well, the comics are great, but for me it goes like this, the first movie is better than the comic it came from, and the second comic is better than the second movie, the third comic (i wish they'd make a movie) is great imo, really enjoyed the series as a whole, the hit girl books were spot on.

Watchmen is one of my favourite movies ever, honestly fail to see how they could have done that better!

Kingsmen was hugely enjoyable too.
edit on vamThursday19am731 by valiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

A third movie would be cool. The Mother effer (you know what I mean) won't be in it though.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That was one of those movies that left me perplexed, I don't know if it's genius in its approach to superhero movies or just stupid mindless fun.
I loved it at first, but then I thought it was really stupid, but it's taken from a graphic novel so I guess the material is what it is.
I remember Jim Carrey regretting doing the second movie for its violence, man I love him but didn't he know what he was stepping into? lol

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Skid Mark, the source for your quote, in your sig.....George Carlin (comedian).

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Thanks. I'd heard it before but didn't remember who said it. That makes sense, considering the material that George Carlin was famous for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join