It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Their Oil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was watching this interview and of course as anyone would expect there is lots of political talk and big promises. One part shocked me though about Iraq and ISIS, and as usual you watch a video on youtube and you kind of know what people would comment on, yet there was nothing... Would Americans really be okay with taking their oil? Hanity sees it as payment for their liberation.

17:05 - 18:51 is the interesting part

"you bomb the hell out of the oil, don't worry about the cities, the cities are terrible that they tookabatheywheat"

Knock out the oil and get great companies like Exxon to rebuild them.

Trump as president could be good for Americans... Not so good for the rest of us.

edit on 29-6-2015 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2015 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hannity & Trump...

A slimey pair of wastrels, desperately forcing their own relevance in 2015.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So Donald Trumps plan to beat ISIS is to bomb their oil. This why nobody can take anything he says seriously because he has not even bothered to find out ISIS oil production has been being bombed for almost a year. They of course have other means of funding now like taxing the population. You would think if your going to talk about beating ISIS you would have some idea about what is already going on. But, then this is Trump he just makes crap up as he goes.

And yeah keeping Iraq's oil after invading them would be a great idea. How many thousands of Americans would be coming home in body bags as US forces tried to defend those fields from Jihadist who would have the entire population of Iraq behind them even the Kurds. Not to mention sanctions from the rest of the world on the US. That would have been one the stupidest moves in all American History.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The only guy to spend more time on a golf course than Obama...

No wonder they both had the same terrible idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Two idiots one stage. Trump is totally clueless how the military should work not to mention the damage to the environment that would result if we bombed the oil fields.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
if Donald Trump were to simply "Take the oil" as he claims he will, the entire Middle East and many others would be up in arms immediately against the United States.

Donald Trump is all bluster with few actual ideas on how he would really accomplish anything. It's time that someone actually challenged him as to how he really thinks he's going to accomplish all this.

"Male the Mexicans pay for the wall" - really? how will you do that?

"Bring China to it's knees". Trump seems to think international diplomacy works the same way as business negotiations. WRONG.

Donald Trump would be an absolute disaster for foreign relations. He would start many wars over his ego. He has absolutely no foreign policy experience other than trying to negotiate (and failing) for golf courses in Scotland.

Officials in Whitehall called Mitt Romney "worse than Sarah Palin" when they met him before the 2012 election.

I fear they will think Mitt Romney was diplomatic compared to Donald Trump. Trump has zero experience in Government and very mistakenly thinks you can run Government like a business.

Unfortunately, he's running second in many polls in several states, quite close behind Jeb Bush, meaning that many, many Republicans like what they're hearing, which means the bluster and boorishness is only going to get much, much worse.

However, Hannity talking to Trump is hardly a gruelling interview.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies
It is quite terrifying that he is even on the radar as a candidate, some of those comments both made me laugh and cringe.

It is much easier when your a billionaire and people kiss your ass all day long.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kykweer
I think Trump should sue ISIS, I'm sure Hannity would agree (High School Dropout)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

if Donald Trump were to simply "Take the oil" as he claims he will, the entire Middle East and many others would be up in arms immediately against the United States.

I do believe that has already occurred a few years ago after the Iraq fiasco.
Lots of potential Foe's out there since 911 and the number is growing. I am not pleased about this as we live smack dab up against the border with the USA.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He sees war clearly as a capitalist business endeavor. I'd say that is accurate.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have been waiting for my 'cheap gas' ever since we invaded Iraq the first time. Someone better get us some cheap oil or I will be angry!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh god, not this clown....

America, if you make him president, you can all kiss your overfed, recycled petrodollar, fake economy butts goodbye.

He'll start ww3 with that attitude and every nation with nukes will be sending them your way.

top topics

join