It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a last comment.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"My God, it's full of socks!"

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My final comment (as of today): If you don't find love, you ain't gonna be happy. If you don't at least get along with your own strangeness, you ain't gonna be loveable. If you find someone who takes your breath away, cherish them and don't listen to your buddies, because they will tend you toward silly crap that doesn't embrace the love of your life.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

"I wish I could take back all the wasted time I spent on ATS, no matter how much you dig into the rabbit hole, nothing you'll find out will change anything. Except of course how your looked upon by the majority of human beings."

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
''I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the ...''

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
OK a short serious one.

To anyone reading this, don't waste the rest of your life being suffocated in to being who you think you have to be, break free and be adventurous, don't let society mould you in to one of it's robots, mould yourself and you will be unique and fearless.
Be kind to people, it's infectious and it all starts with you. Don't take life or yourself too seriously, it's far too short.
If you are lucky enough to find love, don't be afraid, and don't ever hold back, it's the greatest feeling you will ever experience, you must treasure every second of it!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Summona beech is that it?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

May the good Lord hold you in His loving hands...10 seconds before the Devil knows you're dead.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Laugh out loud more in real life. I have become observant of people in large gathering, small gatherings and rarely see any one throw back their heads in pure, deep reaching, belly laughter.

Let's all truly laugh more!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
YAWA GNINNUR MA I SIHT GNIDAER ERA UOY ELIHW, HTAED RAED

Death: *son of a b*tch*.......

edit on 30-6-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Took you long enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join