It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High strangeness in Colorado

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sounds like the Skinwalker Ranch area...similar events

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Very happy to hear about improvement, for ur sake and little one's sake!
reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Curiousgal

Thank you! I'm glad, too. I was almost hesitant to come back to ATS and read about strange topics again in case it started me experiencing them again. But so far, so good, and I'm confident now there was something wrong with our old location and not all of it was connected to us personally.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: rickymouse

Right....
I can take you to a place that will shake your perspective up and make you question reality itself. How about it?

I'll take you up on it, if I had the money.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Right....
I can take you to a place that will shake your perspective up and make you question reality itself. How about it?

You can get a flavor of the place if you read any of Chris Obrians books, like Enter the Valley....

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I know this is an older thread, but I stumbled on it today and wanted to add my own story to it.

When I was a child, I lived in Monte Vista Colorado. We lived outside of town near the Rio Grande on a farm. I have several stories. First, my mother had went into town to go grocery shopping one day, and I was babysitting my younger siblings. Now, I was still pretty new to this, so my Mom was rarely gone long. But it was starting to get dark and the electricity went out and as Dusk hit I got nervous.

But, my Mom got home soon after, and she came in and was upset about something. It's been some years, so I don't remember all the details, but I do remember that's when I got scared, because my mother was scared.

Years later, she told me that entire story. That driving home, she saw this metallic ball hovering in the sky above her car and that no matter how fast she drove, it followed her. It even followed her all the way to the house.

Later that night, my father got home and she told him, and the two of them went out to look to see if something was still in the sky. They drove around and they both saw lights up in the trees along the Rio Grande. She said it looked like police cars in the trees, these glowing red and blue lights that flashed and moved. Neither she or my father wanted to get close to the river to check it out, it scared them.

I've been to the Dunes many times. I used to ride horses a lot and often just rode out and about in the country. Occasionally I would get spooked for no reason and run home. It always felt as if someone was watching me. I remember once being at the empty rodeo grounds outside of Monte Vista and being so scared I cried all the way home, running my horse to my house, not even bothering to put him away. It wasn't anything I saw, just a feeling.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Right....

You can get a flavor of the place if you read any of Chris Obrians books, like Enter the Valley....

Good interview with the chap right here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join