It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High strangeness in Colorado

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheeplFlavoredAgain
Those of you who have seen "odd stuff" and "interdimensional beings"-- can you describe in more detail for those of us who live in more mundane settings?

I'm interested in the remark about Quartz. Does ground high in Quartz attract more lightning strikes? Or is there anything else unusual about it?

The reason I ask is until a year ago I lived on a small bit of property in the DC suburban area that my daughter's teacher said was high in Quartz. I experienced a lot of strangeness there that I haven't in my other houses or where I live now. There was a bit of oppressive vibe to the whole neighborhood and possibly the entire town I never noticed until I started house-hunting in nearby towns and felt the difference in atmosphere or "vibe".

Among the many odd things I've talked on ATS about experiencing there were a sink hole the size of a car, multiple lightning strikes to our end of the street, rumbling sky sounds, and within the neighborhood itself and in the house itself, shadow beings. Big ones, little ones, one winged malevolent one inside the house. One extremely tall one crossing the street, giving off an aura of evil. The little ones were not nice but too lacking in power to be more than annoying. They reminded me of the jawas on Star Wars. Oh yes and there was often the feeling of being watched. And low deep vibrations that lasted a year and only bothered me and not my husband or guests. Oh and then there were all the times military jets did weird circling and maneuvers over the neighborhood and making a racket. After putting up with all of that for a decade, it is so different to live in a place so normal as I do now. Though we do get some weird helicopter and drone activity from time to time here, too.

So anyway, having experienced all that in one unassuming MD town and neighborhood and house, it's intriguing to me to hear you all talk about these strange goings on that sound similar to what I experienced, but on a huge scale that's hard for people to ignore or miss, even skeptics. All that's missing in this thread are details.

thanks for asking...

the interdementional beings... were the jawa type..actually i think more like...rune haako of star wars ..a Neimoidian..i got goosebumps as i read your post...these beings were about 3-4 ft tall...they were cloaked..and can float thru walls...they gather at your feet..and have the darkest evil you will ever sense...they steal your energy by touching your feet...
they communicate telepathically..and have a way of wiping your mind by touching your eye or forehead..

sounds like you know about the quartz already.....it gives off vibration..and can absorb vibration...beings are attracted to the environment..

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jgarcya
Thank you for answering. I didn't really know all that much about Quartz. I was just wondering about it having anything to do with the strangeness of my last home. I posted from there the last time I was a regular on ATS. Part of the reason I was on ATS was because I lived there and it was just getting so strange I started looking up some things and ended up here.

My former property had been hit by lightning so many times. Specifically the woods behind my house, which was partly my property and partly the county's. In that woods are also moving icy spots about the size of men. One of these icy spots seemed to pop up inside my house or in my gardens from time to time and was the only manifestation of strangeness my extreme skeptic husband was forced to experience and acknowledge.

Anyway when I mentioned to my daughter's teacher about the multiple lightning strikes she told me the same happens on her property, too, and how the geology in the three adjacent towns around the school has higher than average amounts of Quartz. I moved one town further out and it feels so different out here. I hope I'm away from all that Quartz!

I could tell story after story about living there in the other house. Especially now that I'm no longer stuck there.

I couldn't ever look directly at the jawa type beings so I couldn't tell you enough detail to say they looked specifically like Rune Haako. I saw them at either the periphery of my vision or just slightly off of center.

This is going to sound weird but they used to attack me in my sleep, trying to force me into an OOBE. I'd get that roaring wind noise sound in my ears and in my sleep I'd dream they were pulling on my arms and legs. A few times they tried to trick me into wanting to astral travel, which is something I've only ever done by accident only a handful of times in my life that I'm aware of. I get annoyed and tell them to eff off or drive them away in the name of God. That's why they remind me of jawas. There's always lots of them, they swarm like the greedy buggers they are, but they aren't hard to scatter.

It's the one strange thing I still experience here in the new house from time to time but weakly, that sensation of being attacked by them in my sleep. I never see them here at the new place when I'm awake. At least not so far. I didn't get strong feelings of evil off of them. Maybe I just couldn't sense enough of their essence. But a large winged one that swooped at me in my bedroom once when I was changing a diaper of all things, and one very tall one out in the middle of the street gave off waves of malevolence I've never encountered before.

My daughter once woke me from a nap saying she saw one forming at the foot of my bed. Poor kid saw a lot in that house, too.

I didn't ever think things would get so much better for me by moving because I often vacation in South Carolina at the beach, and it's strange there, too with weird sky sounds that scared even my husband, odd UFO type of stuff out over the ocean, strange plane behavior. I thought the world was just getting to be a weirder place to live in all around. I didn't realize there were such things as regional strangeness, and conversely, regional normality.

I did get up to see parts of Utah and Nevada not long ago. It seemed normal enough. It was very awe inspiring for an east coaster like me. I am honestly a little disappointed and sad to read that such beautiful places graced with so much natural splendor are home to such unpleasant paranormal or top secret man made strangeness.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

As soon as I read the headline I immediately thought of San Luis Valley.

From what I've read you'd be unlucky not to see any high strangeness there and there are two other places in the world that experience a high level of high strangeness-Scotland and Outback Australia.

It's funny that all three places have a strong links to the ancient populace-Colorado had the Anasazi, Scotland had the druids and the celts, and Australia has the Local aboriginal tribes. I'm not saying that they're linked but it's something to think about.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jgarcya
i am a free man on the land who happens to be currently in colorado territory since 2006...but have been traveling to it monthly since 2004...

i have seen two of my three ufos....one in colorado on the western slope... a cigar...one in new mexico heading to denver coming into the santa fe region...a silver ball...

i have encounter inter dimensional beings in 2004 in the denver area....

as of lately..there is a vibrational effect....related to earth changes....that i feel is most predominate...

i am a healer ... an empath.. a sensitive... an intuitive...therefore making me more susceptible/in tune to these energies or vibrations..

if you follow hopi prophecy..we are coming into a new world...of greater vibration....with the ability to manifest...and change dimensions.....things will be popping in and out of our reality...

it is in the four corner region..that they believe is the safe zone...

my intuitiveness....leads me to the understanding that the earth is changing...possible pole shift...due to outside force..nibiru..dark star....planetary alignment...who knows....but it is happening....

peoples vibrational levels are being affected.... as is the world....the vibration is increasing....now making it more possible for the things...beings...light intelligence....alien intelligence...to come in and out of our current vibrational dimensional state...or a better way of putting it is we are coming to their vibrational level...

understanding of this...makes me push towards raising my own frequency...to adapt...
those that fail to recognize this as we go through it will...experience great dis-ease..in their comfort and emotion and mental understanding....therefore looking for answers from those in the Know....not from your government or from your religion....

so in summary is colorado more active....maybe..i have experienced much in the realm of the paranormal here....ghosts...inter-dimensional beings...and ufo's...

maybe it's due to the mountains and the amount of quartz or other minerals....maybe there is a vortex thing happening as in the sedona az region... or maybe the earth changes are being focused in this four corners region...

all i Know is.... it's all happening....i am aware....and i currently find myself here...

thanks for sharing....

the clicking.... as an intuitive.. was an electrical charge....hence the feeling of strangeness..and being watched...

we have had a strange spring....many intense storms..much rain..intense lightning...hail..and flood and tornado warnings....

summer has just arrived two weeks ago....the growing season has been affected and my plants have died or are stunted or struggling for life....

it is a strange year indeed.

Thanks for your perspective and your insight on this. Although I too believe there is something changing, I haven't experienced personally any of these strange events,, but I know, just from watching and studying it myself over the past few years. I believe everyone who says they've experienced high strangeness. Ya see, I live in northern Wisconsin, where there is the least amount of methane in the skies above throughout the whole US, and on the other hand, you folks from the Four Corners region are living under a massive methane gas plume covering that entire area, the most methane gas in the entire United States. That's why I believe there is very little of the strangeness here and there is so much there, because it has a lot to do with this gas in the atmosphere, but where I relate so well to your post is the cause of it. That's the mystery. What has caused methane to suddenly start releasing so rapidly in the past 7 years as it has....that's the strangeness of what is coming.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

A couple days later, while walking her dogs on the road near her house, she saw two strange balls of light that were coming in and out of the forest. They moved slowly, with one following slightly behind the other. They were about two feet apart. She said it was probably the weirdest thing she's ever seen.

I've been waiting for someone to bring this up! I was in my backyard about a week ago it's usually quite noisy with the crickets and frogs croaking. around 2:00 am I came out to smoke and everything was really quiet no frogs or crickets I looked towards my neighbors house and saw a ball of light just over the roof of his house heading to his backyard and disappeared.

I have never seen anything like it ...it was strange though
btw I' not in Colorado but I do think this type of thing will be seen more often and more places...just my opinion

edit on 1-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As much as people like haunted housed and spooks, dude..... you could make a fortune taking people there. a reply to: olaru12

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And another curious thing... these accounts of UFO's and paranormal.... seem concentrated where the altitude is above a mile.... Colorado is mostly in or close to that, with Pikes Peak far above that.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Pot isn't a Hallucenogen.
WAY to minimize others perceptions and insult them.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

I suggest reading books(the 3rd book it speaks of your questions) by Susan Sullivan(not real name) she put out three books about her experiences in a house in Texas that are similar to yours...you can find them on amazon it's the only books she's written so it should be easy to find good luck...maybe documenting your experiences would be helpful in finding answers.

I just read your other reply

I didn't ever think things would get so much better for me by moving because I often vacation in South Carolina at the beach, and it's strange there, too with weird sky sounds that scared even my husband, odd UFO type of stuff out over the ocean, strange plane behavior. I thought the world was just getting to be a weirder place to live in all around. I didn't realize there were such things as regional strangeness, and conversely, regional normality.

is that the beaches in northern S.C or southern S.C? the reason I ask is that I'm in southern SC around Hunting Island area.
edit on 1-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Morningglory

Please expand on this UFO watch stand AND this gator farm of which you speak.
Movin to North of Santa Fe soon, lived in Southern and Eastern NM, it's time to explore a new area!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So does Nepal have UFO & paranormal activity? (Or other high altitude places?) That'd be an easy thing to research to back up that observation
a reply to: Plotus

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kkrattiger
a reply to: Morningglory

Please expand on this UFO watch stand AND this gator farm of which you speak.
Movin to North of Santa Fe soon, lived in Southern and Eastern NM, it's time to explore a new area!

Here ya go....

www.ufowatchtower.com...

Welcome to the northern part of the Land of Enchantment. You won't be disappointed!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

My daughter once woke me from a nap saying she saw one forming at the foot of my bed. Poor kid saw a lot in that house, too.
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

Do you think your daughter would have seen that if you had never mentioned the idea to her?

Just a question. Not trying to discredit anything.

Do you think the jawas represent fear?

Astral travel and/or OBE (same thing different names IMO) aren't unnatural. It's normal to feel fear in the experience, as well. You may be discrediting your natural ability to spiritually explore reality. Many good, positive people of varying religious beliefs would love to have your innate ability to explore the sleeping mind & traveling consciousness.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That website is entertaining. The Want List is funny. Like a letter to Santa but from the UFO Watchtower management:
"NEEDED:
military night vision equipment • black helicoptor • acess hatch • large nautical compass • gieger counter • heavy duty metal detector •steel benches/seatbealts • flying objects of all kinds • biohazard suits • phonebooth • playground equipment • aerial photos of the valley •FLAGs military-american-pow-mia • chairs • BIG satellite dishes • picnic tables • moonrocks • seismograph equipment • dollars & cents • star charts/maps • 55 gallon drums of outdoor silver reflective paint merry-go-round • reflective vinyl • jet packs • weather balloons • helium • golf carts • 4-wheeler/trailer • lazers • light beam"

a reply to: olaru12

It looks like a fun diversion, to camp for a night.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I live about 10 miles from Conifer. Besides all the military planes/helicopters that buzz regularly at very low altitude, not much else unusual. I constant watch the sky and am a believer in UFO's, sadly, nothing to report.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The 4 corner areas all contain Grey bases, I think this is confirmed by both Alcyone and that FBI report. I think there is also probably a Nordic base in Nevada, in Dog Bone Lake(youtube Charles Hall). Here, read the comments from this link:

www.nationaljournal.com...

Supposedly, they like to gamble, but I don't know how true that is, because according to Alcyone, it's pointless for them to gamble as they can read minds. If they are, then they must have lost their mind-reading ability, when they came to this planet, and tried to get their fix.

Hope you don't get mad for me revealing too much, Alcyone

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: rickymouse

Right....
I can take you to a place that will shake your perspective up and make you question reality itself. How about it?

Yeah, I suppose the title of the thread is "High strangeness in Colorado"

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The ant people came out of the ground. The birthplace of mankind according to the Navajo. Mount Blanca specifically. I own a crap load of land near the base of Mt Blanca. I have water rights to the enormous underground lake there. Lots of weirdness in that whole part of the valley from Moffat down to San Luis.

edit on 2-7-2015 by scatfu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Where is Mt Blanca?
I'd look it up but risk getting kicked off on this phone. It's testy doing tab switching.
Is Mt Blanca Western CO? a reply to: scatfu

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22
Thanks for the book recommendations. We stay up north of you. North Myrtle. Did you ever notice odd sky sounds about 2-3 years ago? I personally have been going there almost 20 years. I can't remember exactly when, but I did post about it on ATS when it happened, there was a sky sound there over the beach. It went on and on like a roar sort of like thunder rumbling but the sky was not stormy and there were no planes visible and it had a weird echo effect rebounding all around us. One sensation created by all of this was that for a few moments nothing looked quite real to us. The sky looked like a painted canvas. Everything looked kind of unreal. It's hard to explain. It was probably an effect of nerves. It was disorienting. My husband and I just looked at each other and agreed we were feeling weird and it was time to go.

Nobody else seemed to take much heed of it, though a few people started leaving, but it freaked out my husband and this man doesn't believe in anything he can't see or that wasn't written up in a scientific publication, though he does believe in God, but that's as far as he takes it. At any rate my husband packed up our things and hustled us off the beach. He's a skeptic but he isn't entirely lacking in survival instincts. He was aware I'd been hearing sky sounds back home and I had talked to him about discussing it on ATS. He admitted that was some weird stuff.

I think the weirdest thing I saw there was a cloud over the ocean at night, that had repeated lightning flashes inside of it. It was flickering with lightning in the same exact cloud in the same location for close to an hour. I've never seen lightning act like it was bottled up before. Now it could be a normal but rare weather phenomenon I'm just not aware of. But it was something I'd never seen before or since. There were flashes of lightning off and on in other locations around the night sky but that one cloud just kept going off like a lightning bug's rear.

I've never experienced anything ghostly or paranormal there, though. And no shadow people or UFOs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join