It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rico facing historic default on its $72 billion debt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I welcome our new sand dollar flag. It would be the appropriate choice.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: notmyrealname

If the elite want it to burn, let it burn. The more the bankers hold on to this insanity, the sooner we reach revolution.

The world debt is ridiculous and complete BS.

I would rather do without than to keep lining the pockets of thieves.

The world needs to follow Iceland. There is no reason the economy needs to crash. The debt needs to be erased EVERYWHERE.

No debt = Problem solved

I can agree with what you are saying however unfortunately the repercussions of 'letting it burn' are severe to many people's retirement accounts. It is easy to just say everything is effed up so I quit however, this is not practical to actually allow.
It is equally difficult to try and arrange a new system to take it's place without people who are distrustful of any system (that they do not understand) to yell "Agenda 21" doom and gloom!!! We all know that there are some groups of individuals that do not have the best intentions of humanity as a whole in mind. We know they have caused a lot of strife and suffering. What many have yet to understand is that every proposed solution does not follow that agenda. Only time will tell on this one but If I were you, don't buy PR debt at this time (as if anyone needs to be told that at this time).

<< 1   >>

join